The famous racecar driver Mario Andretti has a net worth of $100 million. And to get that net worth he's raced many different kinds of cars all over the world – in fact, he's one of only two people ever to come in first place in races in Formula One, IndyCar, World Sportscar Championship and NASCAR. Andretti and his twin brother Aldo were both interested in cars from a very young age. Their mother claims that, amazingly, her young sons would sit in boxes and pretend to drive cars even before either of them had ever seen a car! Mario Andretti began to race in real cars not too long after, when the Andretti family moved to a place with a racetrack. From then on, Andretti demonstrated that he was a racer to watch, rising in the ranks of not just one racing organization, but several. He won championships in NASCAR, Formula One, and more, and competed in the Le Mans 24 Hour Race for four decades. Since retiring from racing, Mario Andretti has maintained a high profile, writing a column about racecar driving and making cameo appearances in TV shows such as Home Improvement and feature films such as Pixar's Cars and the racing documentary Dust to Glory.
Mario Andretti Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Feb 28, 1940 (75 years old)
Race car driver, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Mario Gabriele Andretti
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
Mario Andretti Earnings
Click to Expand
- 1969 NASCAR Grand National$925
- 1968 NASCAR Grand National$2,845
- 1967 NASCAR Grand National$46,795
- 1966 NASCAR Grand National$2,140
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About PerspectiveOn a recent episode of The School of Greatness, Tony Robbins laid out his whole philosophy regarding wealth, and it can be summed up with one simple word.
- Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing LineLil Wayne has been involved in so many lawsuits this year, he may have to set up permanent residence in a courtroom.