The famous racecar driver Mario Andretti has a net worth of $100 million. And to get that net worth he's raced many different kinds of cars all over the world – in fact, he's one of only two people ever to come in first place in races in Formula One, IndyCar, World Sportscar Championship and NASCAR. Andretti and his twin brother Aldo were both interested in cars from a very young age. Their mother claims that, amazingly, her young sons would sit in boxes and pretend to drive cars even before either of them had ever seen a car! Mario Andretti began to race in real cars not too long after, when the Andretti family moved to a place with a racetrack. From then on, Andretti demonstrated that he was a racer to watch, rising in the ranks of not just one racing organization, but several. He won championships in NASCAR, Formula One, and more, and competed in the Le Mans 24 Hour Race for four decades. Since retiring from racing, Mario Andretti has maintained a high profile, writing a column about racecar driving and making cameo appearances in TV shows such as Home Improvement and feature films such as Pixar's Cars and the racing documentary Dust to Glory.
Mario Andretti Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Feb 28, 1940
Race car driver, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Mario Gabriele Andretti
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Mario Andretti Earnings
Click to Expand
- 1969 NASCAR Grand National$925
- 1968 NASCAR Grand National$2,845
- 1967 NASCAR Grand National$46,795
- 1966 NASCAR Grand National$2,140
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per YearWe all know that top executives of big companies can make tons of money every year, so what about those that don't make anything at all?
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?