The famous racecar driver Mario Andretti has a net worth of $100 million. And to get that net worth he's raced many different kinds of cars all over the world – in fact, he's one of only two people ever to come in first place in races in Formula One, IndyCar, World Sportscar Championship and NASCAR. Andretti and his twin brother Aldo were both interested in cars from a very young age. Their mother claims that, amazingly, her young sons would sit in boxes and pretend to drive cars even before either of them had ever seen a car! Mario Andretti began to race in real cars not too long after, when the Andretti family moved to a place with a racetrack. From then on, Andretti demonstrated that he was a racer to watch, rising in the ranks of not just one racing organization, but several. He won championships in NASCAR, Formula One, and more, and competed in the Le Mans 24 Hour Race for four decades. Since retiring from racing, Mario Andretti has maintained a high profile, writing a column about racecar driving and making cameo appearances in TV shows such as Home Improvement and feature films such as Pixar's Cars and the racing documentary Dust to Glory.
Mario Andretti Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Feb 28, 1940 (76 years old)
Race car driver, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Mario Gabriele Andretti
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
Mario Andretti Earnings
Click to Expand
- 1969 NASCAR Grand National$925
- 1968 NASCAR Grand National$2,845
- 1967 NASCAR Grand National$46,795
- 1966 NASCAR Grand National$2,140
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of RetirementThere has been a ton of speculation about Floyd Mayweather coming out of retirement and fighting again, but there has never been a reason to believe he might actually do it – until now.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil DependencySaudi Arabia's Prince Mohammed Bin Salman says that by 2020, his country – which sees about 75% of its revenue come from the oil industry – will be able to live without oil. By 2030, he predicts a national financial fund revolution. How? By raising a $2 trillion fund, of course.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.