The famous racecar driver Mario Andretti has a net worth of $100 million. And to get that net worth he's raced many different kinds of cars all over the world – in fact, he's one of only two people ever to come in first place in races in Formula One, IndyCar, World Sportscar Championship and NASCAR. Andretti and his twin brother Aldo were both interested in cars from a very young age. Their mother claims that, amazingly, her young sons would sit in boxes and pretend to drive cars even before either of them had ever seen a car! Mario Andretti began to race in real cars not too long after, when the Andretti family moved to a place with a racetrack. From then on, Andretti demonstrated that he was a racer to watch, rising in the ranks of not just one racing organization, but several. He won championships in NASCAR, Formula One, and more, and competed in the Le Mans 24 Hour Race for four decades. Since retiring from racing, Mario Andretti has maintained a high profile, writing a column about racecar driving and making cameo appearances in TV shows such as Home Improvement and feature films such as Pixar's Cars and the racing documentary Dust to Glory.
Mario Andretti Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Feb 28, 1940
Race car driver, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Mario Gabriele Andretti
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Mario Andretti Earnings
Click to Expand
- 1969 NASCAR Grand National$925
- 1968 NASCAR Grand National$2,845
- 1967 NASCAR Grand National$46,795
- 1966 NASCAR Grand National$2,140
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This WeekFetty Wap just put himself in the company of hip-hop royalty such as Lil Wayne and Eminem with these two recent accomplishments...
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.