Marcos Ambrose is an Australian racing driver who has a net worth of $20 million. Marcos Ambrose earned his net worth as one the top drivers in V8 Super race in NASCAR history. Ambrose started racing at the age of ten, winning four Tasmanian state junior karting titles. In 1998, Ambrose moved to Europe, joining Formula Ford and the following year, he won the Formula Ford championship. Due to lack of budget, Ambrose returned to Australia, signing up with Stone Brothers Racing in 2001. Ambrose went on to win two championships and a string of awards including Rookie of the Year and The Barry Sheene Medal in 2003 and 2004. In 2006, Ambrose moved to the US in pursuit in a racing career in NASCAR. He signed a deal with Ford Motor Company with Wood Brothers/JTG Racing for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in 2006. Ambrose made history as he was first non-American driver to make it in the top five in a truck series. He also took the pole position, making him the first Australian to lead in a camping track series. Ambrose moved to NASCAR Nationwide Series, where he continued to raise eyebrows. In 2011, he joined Richard Petty Motorsports, winning his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at Watkins Glen International. In 2012, Ambrose founded his team called Marcos Ambrose Motorsports.
Marcos Ambrose Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 1, 1976 (39 years old)
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Marcos Ambrose Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,118,488
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,558,152
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,631,408
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,729,974
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,210,179
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,153,165
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,112,281
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Kanye West Claims He Is $53 Million In Personal DebtSaturday night Yeezy took to Twitter to tell his 18.7 million followers that he is $53 million in debt and needed our prayers to overcome this hardship.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,