Marcos Ambrose is an Australian racing driver who has a net worth of $20 million. Marcos Ambrose earned his net worth as one the top drivers in V8 Super race in NASCAR history. Ambrose started racing at the age of ten, winning four Tasmanian state junior karting titles. In 1998, Ambrose moved to Europe, joining Formula Ford and the following year, he won the Formula Ford championship. Due to lack of budget, Ambrose returned to Australia, signing up with Stone Brothers Racing in 2001. Ambrose went on to win two championships and a string of awards including Rookie of the Year and The Barry Sheene Medal in 2003 and 2004. In 2006, Ambrose moved to the US in pursuit in a racing career in NASCAR. He signed a deal with Ford Motor Company with Wood Brothers/JTG Racing for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in 2006. Ambrose made history as he was first non-American driver to make it in the top five in a truck series. He also took the pole position, making him the first Australian to lead in a camping track series. Ambrose moved to NASCAR Nationwide Series, where he continued to raise eyebrows. In 2011, he joined Richard Petty Motorsports, winning his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at Watkins Glen International. In 2012, Ambrose founded his team called Marcos Ambrose Motorsports.
Marcos Ambrose Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 1, 1976 (39 years old)
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Marcos Ambrose Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,118,488
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,558,152
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,631,408
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,729,974
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,210,179
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,153,165
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,112,281
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very RichDonald Trump recently provided a list of his assets to the Federal Election Commission. Is the presumptive Republican nominee really worth the $10 billion he claims?
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.