Marcos Ambrose is an Australian racing driver who has a net worth of $20 million. Marcos Ambrose earned his net worth as one the top drivers in V8 Super race in NASCAR history. Ambrose started racing at the age of ten, winning four Tasmanian state junior karting titles. In 1998, Ambrose moved to Europe, joining Formula Ford and the following year, he won the Formula Ford championship. Due to lack of budget, Ambrose returned to Australia, signing up with Stone Brothers Racing in 2001. Ambrose went on to win two championships and a string of awards including Rookie of the Year and The Barry Sheene Medal in 2003 and 2004. In 2006, Ambrose moved to the US in pursuit in a racing career in NASCAR. He signed a deal with Ford Motor Company with Wood Brothers/JTG Racing for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in 2006. Ambrose made history as he was first non-American driver to make it in the top five in a truck series. He also took the pole position, making him the first Australian to lead in a camping track series. Ambrose moved to NASCAR Nationwide Series, where he continued to raise eyebrows. In 2011, he joined Richard Petty Motorsports, winning his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at Watkins Glen International. In 2012, Ambrose founded his team called Marcos Ambrose Motorsports.
Marcos Ambrose Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 1, 1976 (39 years old)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Marcos Ambrose Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,118,488
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,558,152
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,631,408
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,729,974
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,210,179
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,153,165
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,112,281
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.