Marcos Ambrose is an Australian racing driver who has a net worth of $20 million. Marcos Ambrose earned his net worth as one the top drivers in V8 Super race in NASCAR history. Ambrose started racing at the age of ten, winning four Tasmanian state junior karting titles. In 1998, Ambrose moved to Europe, joining Formula Ford and the following year, he won the Formula Ford championship. Due to lack of budget, Ambrose returned to Australia, signing up with Stone Brothers Racing in 2001. Ambrose went on to win two championships and a string of awards including Rookie of the Year and The Barry Sheene Medal in 2003 and 2004. In 2006, Ambrose moved to the US in pursuit in a racing career in NASCAR. He signed a deal with Ford Motor Company with Wood Brothers/JTG Racing for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in 2006. Ambrose made history as he was first non-American driver to make it in the top five in a truck series. He also took the pole position, making him the first Australian to lead in a camping track series. Ambrose moved to NASCAR Nationwide Series, where he continued to raise eyebrows. In 2011, he joined Richard Petty Motorsports, winning his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at Watkins Glen International. In 2012, Ambrose founded his team called Marcos Ambrose Motorsports.
Marcos Ambrose Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 1, 1976
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Marcos Ambrose Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,118,488
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,558,152
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,631,408
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,729,974
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,210,179
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,153,165
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,112,281
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.