Kyle Busch net worth: Kyle Busch is an American stock car racing driver and team owner who has a net worth of $50 million. Kyle Busch has earned his net worth through his racing career and ownership of his own team, Kyle Busch Motorsports. He is the younger brother of Kurt Busch. Kyle Thomas Busch was born in Las Vegas, Nevada in May 1985. He got his first driving lesson at just 6 years old. He worked in his family's garage with his father and brother and became crew chief for his brother by 10 years old. His driving career started just after his 13th birthday. He won more than 65 races in legends car racing. He started with the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series at 16. His older brother Kurt won the 2004 Sprint Cup Series. Kyle drives the #18 Toyota Camry in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, as well as the #54 Toyota Camry in the Nationwide Series, for Joe Gibbs Racing. He started Kyle Busch Motorsports, a company that has multiple tracks in the Camping World Truck Series. Kyle Busch holds several records in NASCAR, including most wins in a season. He is married to Samantha Sarcinella and has been nicknamed "Shrub" and "Rowdy". Busch was cited for reckless driving in North Carolina in 2011, driving 128 mph.
Kyle Busch Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
May 2, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Kyle Thomas Busch, Rowdy Busch, Wild Thing, Shrub
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Apparently, The Game Has A $13 Million Bank Account Reserved Just For Donationson Feb 2, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Kyle Busch Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,559,490
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,737,110
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,239,526
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,868,008
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,087,178
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,020,206
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,365,294
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,493,058
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,622,183
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,148,114
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$394,489
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.
- Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's EstateThe executors of Leona Helmsley's estate appear to have taken a lesson or two from the woman know as the Queen of Mean. You won't believe how much they are charging for their work on Helmsley's estate!