Kyle Busch net worth: Kyle Busch is an American stock car racing driver and team owner who has a net worth of $50 million. Kyle Busch has earned his net worth through his racing career and ownership of his own team, Kyle Busch Motorsports. He is the younger brother of Kurt Busch. Kyle Thomas Busch was born in Las Vegas, Nevada in May 1985. He got his first driving lesson at just 6 years old. He worked in his family's garage with his father and brother and became crew chief for his brother by 10 years old. His driving career started just after his 13th birthday. He won more than 65 races in legends car racing. He started with the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series at 16. His older brother Kurt won the 2004 Sprint Cup Series. Kyle drives the #18 Toyota Camry in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, as well as the #54 Toyota Camry in the Nationwide Series, for Joe Gibbs Racing. He started Kyle Busch Motorsports, a company that has multiple tracks in the Camping World Truck Series. Kyle Busch holds several records in NASCAR, including most wins in a season. He is married to Samantha Sarcinella and has been nicknamed "Shrub" and "Rowdy". Busch was cited for reckless driving in North Carolina in 2011, driving 128 mph.
Kyle Busch Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
May 2, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Kyle Thomas Busch, Rowdy Busch, Wild Thing, Shrub
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
Kyle Busch Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,559,490
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,737,110
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,239,526
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,868,008
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,087,178
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,020,206
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,365,294
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,493,058
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,622,183
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,148,114
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$394,489
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.