Kyle Busch net worth: Kyle Busch is an American stock car racing driver and team owner who has a net worth of $50 million. Kyle Busch has earned his net worth through his racing career and ownership of his own team, Kyle Busch Motorsports. He is the younger brother of Kurt Busch. Kyle Thomas Busch was born in Las Vegas, Nevada in May 1985. He got his first driving lesson at just 6 years old. He worked in his family's garage with his father and brother and became crew chief for his brother by 10 years old. His driving career started just after his 13th birthday. He won more than 65 races in legends car racing. He started with the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series at 16. His older brother Kurt won the 2004 Sprint Cup Series. Kyle drives the #18 Toyota Camry in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, as well as the #54 Toyota Camry in the Nationwide Series, for Joe Gibbs Racing. He started Kyle Busch Motorsports, a company that has multiple tracks in the Camping World Truck Series. Kyle Busch holds several records in NASCAR, including most wins in a season. He is married to Samantha Sarcinella and has been nicknamed "Shrub" and "Rowdy". Busch was cited for reckless driving in North Carolina in 2011, driving 128 mph.
Kyle Busch Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
May 2, 1985 (31 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Kyle Thomas Busch, Rowdy Busch, Wild Thing, Shrub
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Kyle Busch Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,559,490
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,737,110
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,239,526
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,868,008
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,087,178
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,020,206
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,365,294
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,493,058
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,622,183
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,148,114
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$394,489
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.