Kyle Busch net worth: Kyle Busch is an American stock car racing driver and team owner who has a net worth of $50 million. Kyle Busch has earned his net worth through his racing career and ownership of his own team, Kyle Busch Motorsports. He is the younger brother of Kurt Busch. Kyle Thomas Busch was born in Las Vegas, Nevada in May 1985. He got his first driving lesson at just 6 years old. He worked in his family's garage with his father and brother and became crew chief for his brother by 10 years old. His driving career started just after his 13th birthday. He won more than 65 races in legends car racing. He started with the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series at 16. His older brother Kurt won the 2004 Sprint Cup Series. Kyle drives the #18 Toyota Camry in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, as well as the #54 Toyota Camry in the Nationwide Series, for Joe Gibbs Racing. He started Kyle Busch Motorsports, a company that has multiple tracks in the Camping World Truck Series. Kyle Busch holds several records in NASCAR, including most wins in a season. He is married to Samantha Sarcinella and has been nicknamed "Shrub" and "Rowdy". Busch was cited for reckless driving in North Carolina in 2011, driving 128 mph.
Kyle Busch Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
May 2, 1985
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Kyle Thomas Busch, Rowdy Busch, Wild Thing, Shrub
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
Kyle Busch Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,559,490
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,737,110
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,239,526
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,868,008
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,087,178
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,020,206
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,365,294
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,493,058
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,622,183
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,148,114
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$394,489
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.