Kurt Busch net worth: Kurt Busch is an American race car driver who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Las Vegas, Nevada, Kurt Busch became fascinated with racing when he was in elementary school, accompanying his father to the racetrack and racing go-carts. He competed in the Dwarf competition circuit, winning just about every race on the circuit, before moving up to the Legends Series in 1996 when he turned 18. He attended the University of Arizona majoring in Pharmacy, before his racing schedule took over. He has won multiple races in the NASCAR Sprint Series, the Nationwide Series, and in the Camping World Truck Series, and was the IROC Champion in 2003, the Nextel Cup Champion in 2004, the Coca-Cola 600 winner in 2010, and the 2011 Budweiser Shootout winner. He was named Rookie of the Year in 2000 for his multiple wins during the Craftsman Truck Series. He currently races for Penske Racing. His younger brother is fellow NASCAR driver Kyle Busch.
Kurt Busch Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 4, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Kurt Busch Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$978,548
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,041,538
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,954,418
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,655,142
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,592,599
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,795,763
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,337,486
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,136,061
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,907,471
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,345,515
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,020,332
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,717,681
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,608,392
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,156,267
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$311,915
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.