Kurt Busch net worth: Kurt Busch is an American race car driver who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Las Vegas, Nevada, Kurt Busch became fascinated with racing when he was in elementary school, accompanying his father to the racetrack and racing go-carts. He competed in the Dwarf competition circuit, winning just about every race on the circuit, before moving up to the Legends Series in 1996 when he turned 18. He attended the University of Arizona majoring in Pharmacy, before his racing schedule took over. He has won multiple races in the NASCAR Sprint Series, the Nationwide Series, and in the Camping World Truck Series, and was the IROC Champion in 2003, the Nextel Cup Champion in 2004, the Coca-Cola 600 winner in 2010, and the 2011 Budweiser Shootout winner. He was named Rookie of the Year in 2000 for his multiple wins during the Craftsman Truck Series. He currently races for Penske Racing. His younger brother is fellow NASCAR driver Kyle Busch.
Kurt Busch Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 4, 1978
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Kurt Busch Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$978,548
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,041,538
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,954,418
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,655,142
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,592,599
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,795,763
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,337,486
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,136,061
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,907,471
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,345,515
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,020,332
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,717,681
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,608,392
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,156,267
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$311,915
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...Fetty Wap is continuing to set the charts on fire, and his latest accomplishment shouldn't be a surprise to you...
- Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!When the three main features of the property are 300 feet of lake frontage, size and more size, $5.2 million sounds like remarkable pricing for Michael Moore's former mansion...