Kurt Busch net worth: Kurt Busch is an American race car driver who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Las Vegas, Nevada, Kurt Busch became fascinated with racing when he was in elementary school, accompanying his father to the racetrack and racing go-carts. He competed in the Dwarf competition circuit, winning just about every race on the circuit, before moving up to the Legends Series in 1996 when he turned 18. He attended the University of Arizona majoring in Pharmacy, before his racing schedule took over. He has won multiple races in the NASCAR Sprint Series, the Nationwide Series, and in the Camping World Truck Series, and was the IROC Champion in 2003, the Nextel Cup Champion in 2004, the Coca-Cola 600 winner in 2010, and the 2011 Budweiser Shootout winner. He was named Rookie of the Year in 2000 for his multiple wins during the Craftsman Truck Series. He currently races for Penske Racing. His younger brother is fellow NASCAR driver Kyle Busch.
Kurt Busch Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 4, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)on Oct 2, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
Kurt Busch Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$978,548
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,041,538
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,954,418
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,655,142
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,592,599
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,795,763
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,337,486
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,136,061
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,907,471
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,345,515
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,020,332
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,717,681
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,608,392
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,156,267
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$311,915
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.Jordan Spieth has had one of the best individual seasons in any professional sport. And it's earned him a huge amount of money.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.