Kurt Busch net worth: Kurt Busch is an American race car driver who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Las Vegas, Nevada, Kurt Busch became fascinated with racing when he was in elementary school, accompanying his father to the racetrack and racing go-carts. He competed in the Dwarf competition circuit, winning just about every race on the circuit, before moving up to the Legends Series in 1996 when he turned 18. He attended the University of Arizona majoring in Pharmacy, before his racing schedule took over. He has won multiple races in the NASCAR Sprint Series, the Nationwide Series, and in the Camping World Truck Series, and was the IROC Champion in 2003, the Nextel Cup Champion in 2004, the Coca-Cola 600 winner in 2010, and the 2011 Budweiser Shootout winner. He was named Rookie of the Year in 2000 for his multiple wins during the Craftsman Truck Series. He currently races for Penske Racing. His younger brother is fellow NASCAR driver Kyle Busch.
Kurt Busch Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 4, 1978
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?on Jul 7, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very Soonon Jul 7, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Kurt Busch Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$978,548
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,041,538
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,954,418
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,655,142
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,592,599
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,795,763
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,337,486
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,136,061
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,907,471
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,345,515
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,020,332
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,717,681
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,608,392
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,156,267
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$311,915
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of MoneyForget trying to land a role in a sitcom, if you really want to make bank in Hollywood you should become a commercial actor!
- Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?For the foreseeable future, the most popular woman in the United States is going to be soccer star Carli Lloyd. Making Women's World Cup history will do that, but will her popularity help her make more money?
- If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very SoonA precipitous drop in the global commodities markets is quickly eating away at the fortune of Australian billionaire Andrew Forrest. How low will his net worth go??!!
- The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris BerezovskyCar bombs, billion dollar lawsuits, feuds with Vladimir Putin... Boris Berezovsky, the original Russian oligarch, isn't a household name in America but his life story is waiting for a Hollywood treatment.