Kurt Busch net worth: Kurt Busch is an American race car driver who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Las Vegas, Nevada, Kurt Busch became fascinated with racing when he was in elementary school, accompanying his father to the racetrack and racing go-carts. He competed in the Dwarf competition circuit, winning just about every race on the circuit, before moving up to the Legends Series in 1996 when he turned 18. He attended the University of Arizona majoring in Pharmacy, before his racing schedule took over. He has won multiple races in the NASCAR Sprint Series, the Nationwide Series, and in the Camping World Truck Series, and was the IROC Champion in 2003, the Nextel Cup Champion in 2004, the Coca-Cola 600 winner in 2010, and the 2011 Budweiser Shootout winner. He was named Rookie of the Year in 2000 for his multiple wins during the Craftsman Truck Series. He currently races for Penske Racing. His younger brother is fellow NASCAR driver Kyle Busch.
Kurt Busch Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 4, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Dells Sells Software Assets For More Than $2 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Kurt Busch Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$978,548
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,041,538
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,954,418
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,655,142
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,592,599
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,795,763
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,337,486
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,136,061
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,907,471
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,345,515
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,020,332
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,717,681
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,608,392
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,156,267
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$311,915
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.