Kevin Harvick net worth: Kevin Harvick is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Kevin Harvick also competes in the Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series part-time. As of this writing, he has achieved 30 wins in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, 46 wins in the Nationwide Series, and 11 wins in the Camping World Truck Series. Born December 8, 1975 in Bakersfield, California, he is known for driving car #4 (a Chevrolet SS) for Stewart Haas Racing, with sponsorship from Budweiser and Jimmy John's. Harvick made his debut in 1995 at the Mesa Marin Raceway in his hometown of Bakersfield, California. Of his 30 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victories, he has won such crown-jewel events as the Daytona 500, Coca-Cola 600, Southern 500 and the Brickyard 400 and has proven himself as an elite driver in NASCAR's elite series. Harvick's philanthropic efforts include a foundation (Kevin Harvick Foundation) established in 2010 to support programs which enrich the lives of children the United States. The programs are designed to help underprivileged children realize their dreams. Harvick himself was inspired to chase his own dream when his parents gave him a go-kart at the age of 5 as a kindergarten graduation gift. The veteran driver hasn't wavered in his drive and ambition and has built an impressive resume that includes more than 75 wins across NASCAR's top-three series (Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Camping World Truck). Harvick married DeLana Linville on February 28, 2001 in Las Vegas, Nevada and they had son Keelan Paul in 2012. DeLana's father is former NASCAR Nationwide series driver John Paul Linville.
Kevin Harvick Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1975
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Kevin Michael Harvick
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch Sportson Jul 30, 2015
Kevin Harvick Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,229,734
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,274,743
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,671,576
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,039,783
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,505,194
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,812,060
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,508,179
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,404,654
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,802,708
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,864,238
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,545,434
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,855,445
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,601,654
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,683,433
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.