Kevin Harvick net worth: Kevin Harvick is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Kevin Harvick also competes in the Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series part-time. As of this writing, he has achieved 30 wins in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, 46 wins in the Nationwide Series, and 11 wins in the Camping World Truck Series. Born December 8, 1975 in Bakersfield, California, he is known for driving car #4 (a Chevrolet SS) for Stewart Haas Racing, with sponsorship from Budweiser and Jimmy John's. Harvick made his debut in 1995 at the Mesa Marin Raceway in his hometown of Bakersfield, California. Of his 30 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victories, he has won such crown-jewel events as the Daytona 500, Coca-Cola 600, Southern 500 and the Brickyard 400 and has proven himself as an elite driver in NASCAR's elite series. Harvick's philanthropic efforts include a foundation (Kevin Harvick Foundation) established in 2010 to support programs which enrich the lives of children the United States. The programs are designed to help underprivileged children realize their dreams. Harvick himself was inspired to chase his own dream when his parents gave him a go-kart at the age of 5 as a kindergarten graduation gift. The veteran driver hasn't wavered in his drive and ambition and has built an impressive resume that includes more than 75 wins across NASCAR's top-three series (Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Camping World Truck). Harvick married DeLana Linville on February 28, 2001 in Las Vegas, Nevada and they had son Keelan Paul in 2012. DeLana's father is former NASCAR Nationwide series driver John Paul Linville.
Kevin Harvick Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1975 (40 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Kevin Michael Harvick
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Apparently, The Game Has A $13 Million Bank Account Reserved Just For Donationson Feb 2, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Kevin Harvick Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,229,734
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,274,743
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,671,576
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,039,783
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,505,194
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,812,060
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,508,179
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,404,654
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,802,708
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,864,238
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,545,434
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,855,445
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,601,654
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,683,433
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Martin Shkreli's E Trade Account Has Plummeted In ValueThe E Trade account of disgraced pharmaceutical exec Martin Shkreli, which he used to post bail in December, has plummeted in value. Could his freedom be at risk?
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.