Kevin Harvick net worth: Kevin Harvick is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Kevin Harvick also competes in the Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series part-time. As of this writing, he has achieved 30 wins in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, 46 wins in the Nationwide Series, and 11 wins in the Camping World Truck Series. Born December 8, 1975 in Bakersfield, California, he is known for driving car #4 (a Chevrolet SS) for Stewart Haas Racing, with sponsorship from Budweiser and Jimmy John's. Harvick made his debut in 1995 at the Mesa Marin Raceway in his hometown of Bakersfield, California. Of his 30 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victories, he has won such crown-jewel events as the Daytona 500, Coca-Cola 600, Southern 500 and the Brickyard 400 and has proven himself as an elite driver in NASCAR's elite series. Harvick's philanthropic efforts include a foundation (Kevin Harvick Foundation) established in 2010 to support programs which enrich the lives of children the United States. The programs are designed to help underprivileged children realize their dreams. Harvick himself was inspired to chase his own dream when his parents gave him a go-kart at the age of 5 as a kindergarten graduation gift. The veteran driver hasn't wavered in his drive and ambition and has built an impressive resume that includes more than 75 wins across NASCAR's top-three series (Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Camping World Truck). Harvick married DeLana Linville on February 28, 2001 in Las Vegas, Nevada and they had son Keelan Paul in 2012. DeLana's father is former NASCAR Nationwide series driver John Paul Linville.
Kevin Harvick Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1975 (40 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Kevin Michael Harvick
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Kevin Harvick Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,229,734
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,274,743
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,671,576
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,039,783
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,505,194
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,812,060
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,508,179
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,404,654
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,802,708
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,864,238
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,545,434
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,855,445
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,601,654
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,683,433
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?