Juan Pablo Montoya Net Worth: Juan Pablo Montoya is a Colombian professional race car driver known for being one of the few drivers to have participated in NASCAR, Formula One, CART, and IRL. Juan Pablo Montoya has a net worth of $35 million dollars. Juan Pablo Montoya was born on September 20, 1975 in Bogota, Colombia where he was taught the techniques of karting from an early age by his father Pablo, an architect and motorsport enthusiast. Montoya moved to the Colombian Formula Renault Series in 1992, while racing there he won four of eight races and had five poles. The same year he also participated in the U.S. Skip Barber driving school, and was hailed by driving instructors as being one of the best pupils to ever come through their school. The highlights of his career include winning the International F3000 championship in 1998, and the CART FedEx Championship Series in 1999. He is the only driver to have won the premier North American open-wheel CART title, the Indianapolis 500 and the 24 Hours of Daytona, all at the first attempt. Montoya is one of two drivers to have won the CART title in his rookie year. Montoya is currently one of only two active drivers who has won two legs of the Triple Crown of Motorsport. Montoya has also become a crossover race winner by winning races (starting in each case in his rookie year) in Formula One, CART, IndyCar, Grand-Am and NASCAR.
Juan Pablo Montoya Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Juan Pablo Montoya against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Juan Pablo Montoya
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 20, 1975 (40 years old)
Juan Montoya, Juan Pablo Montoya Roldán
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Juan Pablo Montoya Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,762,818
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,422,739
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,925,169
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,996,834
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,214,687
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,328,913
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,799,589
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$61,425
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.