Juan Pablo Montoya Net Worth: Juan Pablo Montoya is a Colombian professional race car driver known for being one of the few drivers to have participated in NASCAR, Formula One, CART, and IRL. Juan Pablo Montoya has a net worth of $35 million dollars. Juan Pablo Montoya was born on September 20, 1975 in Bogota, Colombia where he was taught the techniques of karting from an early age by his father Pablo, an architect and motorsport enthusiast. Montoya moved to the Colombian Formula Renault Series in 1992, while racing there he won four of eight races and had five poles. The same year he also participated in the U.S. Skip Barber driving school, and was hailed by driving instructors as being one of the best pupils to ever come through their school. The highlights of his career include winning the International F3000 championship in 1998, and the CART FedEx Championship Series in 1999. He is the only driver to have won the premier North American open-wheel CART title, the Indianapolis 500 and the 24 Hours of Daytona, all at the first attempt. Montoya is one of two drivers to have won the CART title in his rookie year. Montoya is currently one of only two active drivers who has won two legs of the Triple Crown of Motorsport. Montoya has also become a crossover race winner by winning races (starting in each case in his rookie year) in Formula One, CART, IndyCar, Grand-Am and NASCAR.
Juan Pablo Montoya Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Juan Pablo Montoya against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Juan Pablo Montoya
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 20, 1975 (40 years old)
Juan Montoya, Juan Pablo Montoya Roldán
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Juan Pablo Montoya Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,762,818
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,422,739
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,925,169
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,996,834
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,214,687
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,328,913
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,799,589
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$61,425
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...
- Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?Russian President Vladimir Putin is one of the most interesting political figures in history. He also may be the wealthiest man in the world. Just how big is his fortune?