Jimmie Johnson net worth and career earnings: Jimmie Johnson is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $120 million. To date, Jimmie has earned over $130 million in career winnings alone. That does not count endorsements which bring in another $10 million per year. He was born on September 17th, 1975 in El Cajon, California. He grew up in a working class home. His father worked two jobs and his mother was a bus driver. He was the oldest of the family with two younger brothers. His family would often go on camping trips where the young Johnson would often enjoy of the thrills of dirt biking. By the age of four he began racing 50 CC bikes. In four years he would win the 60 cc Championships. Jimmie and his father would travel cross country so Jimmie could make a name for himself in many motocross events. His biggest accomplishment would come in 1992 when Jimmie won his first of three-straight stadium motocross championships. Soon, Johnson came to the attention of Herb Fisel (GM Racing) who offered to sponsor him in track racing and off-road buggy. While still in his teens, Jimmie soon became one of the top drivers on the Short Course Off-Road Drivers Association (SODA) Series and the SCORE Desert Series. In 1998 Johnson became part of the American Speed Association Grand National Circuit. He was named Rookie of the year. He took part in the Busch series in 2000. He won his first Busch series just a year later. He continued to place well in many events but it was in 2006 when his career took off. Jimmie finished that season at #1. He would continue to remain number one through 2007 and 2008. Jimmie is still one of the most popular and successful drivers in the world today.
Jimmie Johnson Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 17, 1975 (40 years old)
Race car driver, Radio personality, Athlete
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
165 lbs (75 kg)
Jimmie Kenneth Johnson, Jimmy Johnson
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Jimmie Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,573,165
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,890,050
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,024,799
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,137,773
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,974,008
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,137,363
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,180,986
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,383,111
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,770,273
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,458,153
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,556,624
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,455,546
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,694,203
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$122,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.