Jimmie Johnson net worth and career earnings: Jimmie Johnson is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $120 million. To date, Jimmie has earned over $130 million in career winnings alone. That does not count endorsements which bring in another $10 million per year. He was born on September 17th, 1975 in El Cajon, California. He grew up in a working class home. His father worked two jobs and his mother was a bus driver. He was the oldest of the family with two younger brothers. His family would often go on camping trips where the young Johnson would often enjoy of the thrills of dirt biking. By the age of four he began racing 50 CC bikes. In four years he would win the 60 cc Championships. Jimmie and his father would travel cross country so Jimmie could make a name for himself in many motocross events. His biggest accomplishment would come in 1992 when Jimmie won his first of three-straight stadium motocross championships. Soon, Johnson came to the attention of Herb Fisel (GM Racing) who offered to sponsor him in track racing and off-road buggy. While still in his teens, Jimmie soon became one of the top drivers on the Short Course Off-Road Drivers Association (SODA) Series and the SCORE Desert Series. In 1998 Johnson became part of the American Speed Association Grand National Circuit. He was named Rookie of the year. He took part in the Busch series in 2000. He won his first Busch series just a year later. He continued to place well in many events but it was in 2006 when his career took off. Jimmie finished that season at #1. He would continue to remain number one through 2007 and 2008. Jimmie is still one of the most popular and successful drivers in the world today.
Jimmie Johnson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 17, 1975
Race car driver, Radio personality, Athlete
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
165 lbs (75 kg)
Jimmie Kenneth Johnson, Jimmy Johnson
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Jimmie Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,573,165
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,890,050
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,024,799
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,137,773
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,974,008
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,137,363
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,180,986
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,383,111
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,770,273
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,458,153
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,556,624
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,455,546
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,694,203
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$122,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The TeamJunior Galette played extremely well the last two seasons. So why did his former team pay him a huge amount of money to leave?
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.