Jimmie Johnson net worth and career earnings: Jimmie Johnson is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $120 million. To date, Jimmie has earned over $130 million in career winnings alone. That does not count endorsements which bring in another $10 million per year. He was born on September 17th, 1975 in El Cajon, California. He grew up in a working class home. His father worked two jobs and his mother was a bus driver. He was the oldest of the family with two younger brothers. His family would often go on camping trips where the young Johnson would often enjoy of the thrills of dirt biking. By the age of four he began racing 50 CC bikes. In four years he would win the 60 cc Championships. Jimmie and his father would travel cross country so Jimmie could make a name for himself in many motocross events. His biggest accomplishment would come in 1992 when Jimmie won his first of three-straight stadium motocross championships. Soon, Johnson came to the attention of Herb Fisel (GM Racing) who offered to sponsor him in track racing and off-road buggy. While still in his teens, Jimmie soon became one of the top drivers on the Short Course Off-Road Drivers Association (SODA) Series and the SCORE Desert Series. In 1998 Johnson became part of the American Speed Association Grand National Circuit. He was named Rookie of the year. He took part in the Busch series in 2000. He won his first Busch series just a year later. He continued to place well in many events but it was in 2006 when his career took off. Jimmie finished that season at #1. He would continue to remain number one through 2007 and 2008. Jimmie is still one of the most popular and successful drivers in the world today.
Jimmie Johnson Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 17, 1975 (40 years old)
Race car driver, Radio personality, Athlete
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
165 lbs (75 kg)
Jimmie Kenneth Johnson, Jimmy Johnson
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Jimmie Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,573,165
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,890,050
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,024,799
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,137,773
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,974,008
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,137,363
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,180,986
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,383,111
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,770,273
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,458,153
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,556,624
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,455,546
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,694,203
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$122,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.