Jimmie Johnson net worth and career earnings: Jimmie Johnson is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $120 million. To date, Jimmie has earned over $130 million in career winnings alone. That does not count endorsements which bring in another $10 million per year. He was born on September 17th, 1975 in El Cajon, California. He grew up in a working class home. His father worked two jobs and his mother was a bus driver. He was the oldest of the family with two younger brothers. His family would often go on camping trips where the young Johnson would often enjoy of the thrills of dirt biking. By the age of four he began racing 50 CC bikes. In four years he would win the 60 cc Championships. Jimmie and his father would travel cross country so Jimmie could make a name for himself in many motocross events. His biggest accomplishment would come in 1992 when Jimmie won his first of three-straight stadium motocross championships. Soon, Johnson came to the attention of Herb Fisel (GM Racing) who offered to sponsor him in track racing and off-road buggy. While still in his teens, Jimmie soon became one of the top drivers on the Short Course Off-Road Drivers Association (SODA) Series and the SCORE Desert Series. In 1998 Johnson became part of the American Speed Association Grand National Circuit. He was named Rookie of the year. He took part in the Busch series in 2000. He won his first Busch series just a year later. He continued to place well in many events but it was in 2006 when his career took off. Jimmie finished that season at #1. He would continue to remain number one through 2007 and 2008. Jimmie is still one of the most popular and successful drivers in the world today.
Jimmie Johnson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Sep 17, 1975
Race car driver, Radio personality, Athlete
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
165 lbs (75 kg)
Jimmie Kenneth Johnson, Jimmy Johnson
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Jimmie Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,573,165
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,890,050
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,024,799
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,137,773
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,974,008
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,137,363
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,180,986
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,383,111
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,770,273
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,458,153
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,556,624
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,455,546
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,694,203
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$122,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?