Jimmie Johnson net worth and career earnings: Jimmie Johnson is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $120 million. To date, Jimmie has earned over $130 million in career winnings alone. That does not count endorsements which bring in another $10 million per year. He was born on September 17th, 1975 in El Cajon, California. He grew up in a working class home. His father worked two jobs and his mother was a bus driver. He was the oldest of the family with two younger brothers. His family would often go on camping trips where the young Johnson would often enjoy of the thrills of dirt biking. By the age of four he began racing 50 CC bikes. In four years he would win the 60 cc Championships. Jimmie and his father would travel cross country so Jimmie could make a name for himself in many motocross events. His biggest accomplishment would come in 1992 when Jimmie won his first of three-straight stadium motocross championships. Soon, Johnson came to the attention of Herb Fisel (GM Racing) who offered to sponsor him in track racing and off-road buggy. While still in his teens, Jimmie soon became one of the top drivers on the Short Course Off-Road Drivers Association (SODA) Series and the SCORE Desert Series. In 1998 Johnson became part of the American Speed Association Grand National Circuit. He was named Rookie of the year. He took part in the Busch series in 2000. He won his first Busch series just a year later. He continued to place well in many events but it was in 2006 when his career took off. Jimmie finished that season at #1. He would continue to remain number one through 2007 and 2008. Jimmie is still one of the most popular and successful drivers in the world today.
Jimmie Johnson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Jimmie Kenneth Johnson, Jimmy Johnson
Race car driver, Radio personality, Athlete
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
165 lbs (75 kg)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely Faston Jul 5, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???on Jul 5, 2015
Jimmie Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,573,165
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,890,050
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,024,799
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,137,773
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,974,008
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,137,363
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,180,986
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,383,111
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,770,273
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,458,153
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,556,624
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,455,546
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,694,203
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$122,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.
- According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure FortuneAttention future billionaires of the world! Class is in session. We've compiled a list of books that have inspired current billionaires. Your syllabus is below...
- Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???Does it make sense for Vanessa Rousso to try to win the $500 thousand prize on Big Brother while the World Series of Poker is going on?