Jeff Burton net worth: Jeff Burton is a NASCAR racing car driver who has a net worth of $45 million. Jeff Burton gained his net worth as one of the notable team members of Richard Childress Racing, winning 21 cup series in his career. Before becoming a driver for Richard Childress, Burton won his first race, the Winston Cup Series in 1993, which led him to take the NASCAR Rookie of the Year title the following year. He went on win the Interstate Batteries 500 at Texas Motor Speedway and won the Jiffy Lube 300 (three years in a row), The Coca Cola 600 and 50th Annual Southern 500. Signing a three-year contact with Richard Childress in 2004, Burton went on to take four pole positions (in 2006) at Daytona 500, USG Sheetrock 400, Brickyard 400 and GFS Marketplace 400. In 2008, Burton continued with multiple victories, winning the Food City 500 and Bank of America 500. However his performance declined in 2010 and 2011, after failing to win a race. During his 20 year career, Burton has 21 wins, 248 top ten and six poles. Throughout his career, his has received sponsorship from reputable brands including SKF, CITGO PdVSA and Caterpillar.
Jeff Burton Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Jun 29, 1967 - Jan 18, 1988 (20 years old)
United States of America
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Burton Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$115,960
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,895,743
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,095,855
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,742,526
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,058,769
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,352,763
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,456,306
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,862,858
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,953,728
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,215,121
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,647,701
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,722,642
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,798,421
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,775,965
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,000,160
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,163,301
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,113,847
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,815,145
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$699,492
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$619,470
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$508,200
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$9,550
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.