Jeff Burton net worth: Jeff Burton is a NASCAR racing car driver who has a net worth of $45 million. Jeff Burton gained his net worth as one of the notable team members of Richard Childress Racing, winning 21 cup series in his career. Before becoming a driver for Richard Childress, Burton won his first race, the Winston Cup Series in 1993, which led him to take the NASCAR Rookie of the Year title the following year. He went on win the Interstate Batteries 500 at Texas Motor Speedway and won the Jiffy Lube 300 (three years in a row), The Coca Cola 600 and 50th Annual Southern 500. Signing a three-year contact with Richard Childress in 2004, Burton went on to take four pole positions (in 2006) at Daytona 500, USG Sheetrock 400, Brickyard 400 and GFS Marketplace 400. In 2008, Burton continued with multiple victories, winning the Food City 500 and Bank of America 500. However his performance declined in 2010 and 2011, after failing to win a race. During his 20 year career, Burton has 21 wins, 248 top ten and six poles. Throughout his career, his has received sponsorship from reputable brands including SKF, CITGO PdVSA and Caterpillar.
Jeff Burton Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Jun 29, 1967 - Jan 18, 1988 (20 years old)
United States of America
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Jeff Burton Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$115,960
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,895,743
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,095,855
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,742,526
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,058,769
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,352,763
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,456,306
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,862,858
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,953,728
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,215,121
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,647,701
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,722,642
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,798,421
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,775,965
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,000,160
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,163,301
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,113,847
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,815,145
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$699,492
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$619,470
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$508,200
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$9,550
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.