Jeff Burton net worth: Jeff Burton is a NASCAR racing car driver who has a net worth of $45 million. Jeff Burton gained his net worth as one of the notable team members of Richard Childress Racing, winning 21 cup series in his career. Before becoming a driver for Richard Childress, Burton won his first race, the Winston Cup Series in 1993, which led him to take the NASCAR Rookie of the Year title the following year. He went on win the Interstate Batteries 500 at Texas Motor Speedway and won the Jiffy Lube 300 (three years in a row), The Coca Cola 600 and 50th Annual Southern 500. Signing a three-year contact with Richard Childress in 2004, Burton went on to take four pole positions (in 2006) at Daytona 500, USG Sheetrock 400, Brickyard 400 and GFS Marketplace 400. In 2008, Burton continued with multiple victories, winning the Food City 500 and Bank of America 500. However his performance declined in 2010 and 2011, after failing to win a race. During his 20 year career, Burton has 21 wins, 248 top ten and six poles. Throughout his career, his has received sponsorship from reputable brands including SKF, CITGO PdVSA and Caterpillar.
Jeff Burton Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Jun 29, 1967 - Jan 18, 1988 (20 years old)
United States of America
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Jeff Burton Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$115,960
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,895,743
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,095,855
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,742,526
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,058,769
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,352,763
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,456,306
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,862,858
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,953,728
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,215,121
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,647,701
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,722,642
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,798,421
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,775,965
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,000,160
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,163,301
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,113,847
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,815,145
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$699,492
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$619,470
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$508,200
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$9,550
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?