Jeff Burton net worth: Jeff Burton is a NASCAR racing car driver who has a net worth of $45 million. Jeff Burton gained his net worth as one of the notable team members of Richard Childress Racing, winning 21 cup series in his career. Before becoming a driver for Richard Childress, Burton won his first race, the Winston Cup Series in 1993, which led him to take the NASCAR Rookie of the Year title the following year. He went on win the Interstate Batteries 500 at Texas Motor Speedway and won the Jiffy Lube 300 (three years in a row), The Coca Cola 600 and 50th Annual Southern 500. Signing a three-year contact with Richard Childress in 2004, Burton went on to take four pole positions (in 2006) at Daytona 500, USG Sheetrock 400, Brickyard 400 and GFS Marketplace 400. In 2008, Burton continued with multiple victories, winning the Food City 500 and Bank of America 500. However his performance declined in 2010 and 2011, after failing to win a race. During his 20 year career, Burton has 21 wins, 248 top ten and six poles. Throughout his career, his has received sponsorship from reputable brands including SKF, CITGO PdVSA and Caterpillar.
Jeff Burton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Jun 29, 1967
United States of America
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Jeff Burton Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$115,960
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,895,743
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,095,855
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,742,526
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,058,769
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,352,763
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,456,306
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,862,858
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,953,728
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,215,121
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,647,701
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,722,642
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,798,421
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,775,965
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,000,160
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,163,301
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,113,847
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,815,145
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$699,492
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$619,470
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$508,200
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$9,550
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.