James Bubba Stewart Net Worth: James Bubba Stewart is an American professional motocross racer who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. James Bubba Stewart was born December 21, 1985 in Bartow, Florida where His father, James Sr., was a motocross enthusiast and introduced his son to the sport at the age of three. Stewart entered his first motocross race when he was four years old. Stewart won 84 amateur national titles all before the age of 16 and turned pro in 2000. Stewart competes in supercross and is known for being the first African-American to have success at the very top level of any major motorsports association. He dominated the 2002 125cc national championship and was named the 2002 AMA Rookie of the Year. He was also named one of "20 Teens Who Will Change the World" in the April 2003 issue of "Teen People" magazine. In 2004 he won both the 125 East Supercross title and the 125 Outdoor national title. In 2005 Stewart moved up to the premier 450cc class for both the Supercross series and the Outdoor National Motocross series. On April 2, 2005, at Texas Stadium (in only his 3rd race), Stewart captured his very first Supercross victory. He would go on to record many more victories in 2005 and 2006, and he eventually won the 2007 Supercross Championship. On March 10, 2012 Stewart claimed his 44th Supercross win by taking 1st place at Daytona International Speedway.
James Bubba Stewart Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare James Bubba Stewart against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
James Stewart, Jr.
Date of Birth
Dec 21, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
161 lbs (73 kg)
James Stewart, Bubba Stewart
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This Yearon May 4, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil DependencySaudi Arabia's Prince Mohammed Bin Salman says that by 2020, his country – which sees about 75% of its revenue come from the oil industry – will be able to live without oil. By 2030, he predicts a national financial fund revolution. How? By raising a $2 trillion fund, of course.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.