James Bubba Stewart Net Worth: James Bubba Stewart is an American professional motocross racer who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. James Bubba Stewart was born December 21, 1985 in Bartow, Florida where His father, James Sr., was a motocross enthusiast and introduced his son to the sport at the age of three. Stewart entered his first motocross race when he was four years old. Stewart won 84 amateur national titles all before the age of 16 and turned pro in 2000. Stewart competes in supercross and is known for being the first African-American to have success at the very top level of any major motorsports association. He dominated the 2002 125cc national championship and was named the 2002 AMA Rookie of the Year. He was also named one of "20 Teens Who Will Change the World" in the April 2003 issue of "Teen People" magazine. In 2004 he won both the 125 East Supercross title and the 125 Outdoor national title. In 2005 Stewart moved up to the premier 450cc class for both the Supercross series and the Outdoor National Motocross series. On April 2, 2005, at Texas Stadium (in only his 3rd race), Stewart captured his very first Supercross victory. He would go on to record many more victories in 2005 and 2006, and he eventually won the 2007 Supercross Championship. On March 10, 2012 Stewart claimed his 44th Supercross win by taking 1st place at Daytona International Speedway.
James Bubba Stewart Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare James Bubba Stewart against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
James Stewart, Jr.
Date of Birth
Dec 21, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
161 lbs (73 kg)
James Stewart, Bubba Stewart
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and AccessoriesHow did one Malaysian student go through the millions of dollars that her bank accidentally transferred into her account? Designer duds – and lots of them.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.