James Bubba Stewart Net Worth: James Bubba Stewart is an American professional motocross racer who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. James Bubba Stewart was born December 21, 1985 in Bartow, Florida where His father, James Sr., was a motocross enthusiast and introduced his son to the sport at the age of three. Stewart entered his first motocross race when he was four years old. Stewart won 84 amateur national titles all before the age of 16 and turned pro in 2000. Stewart competes in supercross and is known for being the first African-American to have success at the very top level of any major motorsports association. He dominated the 2002 125cc national championship and was named the 2002 AMA Rookie of the Year. He was also named one of "20 Teens Who Will Change the World" in the April 2003 issue of "Teen People" magazine. In 2004 he won both the 125 East Supercross title and the 125 Outdoor national title. In 2005 Stewart moved up to the premier 450cc class for both the Supercross series and the Outdoor National Motocross series. On April 2, 2005, at Texas Stadium (in only his 3rd race), Stewart captured his very first Supercross victory. He would go on to record many more victories in 2005 and 2006, and he eventually won the 2007 Supercross Championship. On March 10, 2012 Stewart claimed his 44th Supercross win by taking 1st place at Daytona International Speedway.
James Bubba Stewart Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare James Bubba Stewart against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
James Stewart, Jr.
Date of Birth
Dec 21, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
161 lbs (73 kg)
James Stewart, Bubba Stewart
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.