Greg Biffle net worth: Greg Biffle is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Greg Biffle was born in Vancouver, Washington and began his career competing in short track racing. He gained widespread notice during the 1995-1996 season, and was subsequently recommended to Jack Roush. He debuted in the NASCAR National division in late 1996, and went on to win the Most Popular Driver Award. He began competing in the Craftsman Truck Series in 1998, and then joined the Busch Series in 2001. He has gone on to win 19 races in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, 20 races in the NASCAR Nationwide Series, and 16 races in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. He was also named Craftsman Truck Series Rookie of the Year in 1998 and Busch Series Rookie of the Year in 2001. As of 2012, he was ranked 5th. He currently drives for Roush Fenway Racing.
Greg Biffle Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Dec 23, 1969 (46 years old)
United States of America
Cher Sues Her Financial Firm After Losing A Million Dollarson Jun 21, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!on Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate Raceson Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Greg Biffle Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,256,843
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,658,539
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,561,263
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,147,703
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,797,420
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,686,863
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,625,714
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,271,245
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,505,933
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,586,683
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,439,842
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,371,915
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$373,764
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.