Greg Biffle net worth: Greg Biffle is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Greg Biffle was born in Vancouver, Washington and began his career competing in short track racing. He gained widespread notice during the 1995-1996 season, and was subsequently recommended to Jack Roush. He debuted in the NASCAR National division in late 1996, and went on to win the Most Popular Driver Award. He began competing in the Craftsman Truck Series in 1998, and then joined the Busch Series in 2001. He has gone on to win 19 races in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, 20 races in the NASCAR Nationwide Series, and 16 races in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. He was also named Craftsman Truck Series Rookie of the Year in 1998 and Busch Series Rookie of the Year in 2001. As of 2012, he was ranked 5th. He currently drives for Roush Fenway Racing.
Greg Biffle Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
United States of America
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story Everon Jul 1, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...on Jul 1, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales Nationwideon Jul 1, 2015
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?on Jul 1, 2015
Greg Biffle Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,256,843
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,658,539
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,561,263
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,147,703
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,797,420
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,686,863
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,625,714
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,271,245
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,505,933
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,586,683
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,439,842
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,371,915
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$373,764
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 5 Most Expensive Urban Music Videos Of The Last 15 YearsInsanely expensive videos are a thing of the past (for now). Enjoy this list of the top five urban videos created this century.
- Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!When Marvin Hagler made $3.3 million back in 1984 for two fights, he was the highest paid athlete of the day. Fast forward three decades and Floyd Mayweather makes $300 million for one fight.
- This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story EverThe phrase "rags to riches" gets thrown around a lot, but it rarely seems as appropriate as it does when describing Syran billionaire Mohed Altrad.
- Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...Long before there was a "Bobby Bonilla Day" there was a random NFL player who scored an equally interesting sports contract that can only end upon his death.