Greg Biffle net worth: Greg Biffle is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Greg Biffle was born in Vancouver, Washington and began his career competing in short track racing. He gained widespread notice during the 1995-1996 season, and was subsequently recommended to Jack Roush. He debuted in the NASCAR National division in late 1996, and went on to win the Most Popular Driver Award. He began competing in the Craftsman Truck Series in 1998, and then joined the Busch Series in 2001. He has gone on to win 19 races in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, 20 races in the NASCAR Nationwide Series, and 16 races in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. He was also named Craftsman Truck Series Rookie of the Year in 1998 and Busch Series Rookie of the Year in 2001. As of 2012, he was ranked 5th. He currently drives for Roush Fenway Racing.
Greg Biffle Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Dec 23, 1969
United States of America
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.on Jul 29, 2015
Greg Biffle Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,256,843
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,658,539
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,561,263
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,147,703
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,797,420
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,686,863
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,625,714
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,271,245
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,505,933
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,586,683
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,439,842
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,371,915
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$373,764
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)This week celebrities have bought, given away, lost, and complained about their cars so let's take a closer look.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?