Eddie Jordan Net Worth: Eddie Jordan is an Irish former racing driver and business guru who has a net worth of $475 million. Eddie Jordan obtained his net worth by being the founder and owner of the Jordan Grand Prix. He is currently the lead analyst for F1 coverage on the BBC. Born Edmund Jordan on March 30, 1948, in Ireland, he became probably best known as Formula One's most charismatic team boss. As of today, Eddie aka EJ is the lead analyst on BBC's Grand Prix coverage. When Eddie first got acquainted with racing, he had just started his career as a clerk at the Bank of Ireland. It all happened during a strike in Dublin as he decided to spend his days-off at the island of Jersey, where he took part in a kart race for the first time. The adrenaline-rising experience made him buy a kart. Shortly after, he won his first season in the Irish Kart Championship. It's true he enjoyed racing, but he gave up the thrill in order to manage other drivers' careers via his own team. Being the man behind the rise of a great number of forthcoming Grand Prix drivers such as Damon Hill and Martin Brundle, Jordan moved into Formula One at the end of the 1980s. He let Michael Schumacher make his first drive, even though he lost him to Benetton in a dispute over his contract. In the late 2000s, Eddie Jordan's team reached its peak as it was picking up podium finishes and winning races. But due to finance and legal battles, Eddie was forced to sell his team in January of 2005. While the team has since endured under the guise of Force India, Eddie has become one of three key presenters of the BBC's Grand Prix coverage together with Jake Humphrey and David Coulthard. What's more, he is involved in numerous investment companies as well as in other business ventures.
Eddie Jordan Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Race car driver, Entrepreneur
Republic of Ireland
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
埃迪·乔丹, Джордан, Эдди
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Eddie Jordan Earnings
- 1966 NASCAR Grand National$485
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.