Darrell Waltrip Net Worth and career earnings: Darrell Waltrip is an American motorsports analyst, author, national television broadcaster, and former race car driver who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Darrell Waltrip was born in Owensboro, Kentucky on February 5, 1947. Waltrip is a 3-time NASCAR Cup Series champion, (1981, 1982, 1985), a 3-time NASCAR Cup Series runner-up, (1979, 1983, 1986), winner of the 1989 Daytona 500, and the first 5-time winner of the Coca-Cola 600, the Series' longest race (1978, 1979, 1985, 1988, 1989), a first for any driver of all time. He has a modern NASCAR series record of 22 top five finishes in 1983 and 21 top five finishes in 1981 and 1986. Waltrip is the winner of 84 NASCAR Cup Series races, including 12 wins at Bristol Motor Speedway, seven of which were consecutive wins beginning in 1981, a track and Series' record for any driver, all time. Waltrip's 84 wins places him second only to Jeff Gordon for the most wins in the modern era of NASCAR. Waltrip won 59 NASCAR Cup Series pole positions, (second all-time), including 35 on short tracks, and 8 on road courses, (both all-time highs for any driver, all time). He has 271 top-five finishes, and 390 top-ten finishes He raced 237,773 laps, 280,788 miles, led 23,134 laps, and won $19,886,666.00, in posted earnings. He competed in 809 NASCAR Cup series races, spanning 29 years, and four different decades and still holds many NASCAR records, more than a decade after his retirement as an active driver.
Darrell Waltrip Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Feb 5, 1947 (69 years old)
Race car driver, Actor, Voice Actor, Announcer, Commentator
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Jaws, Ol' D.W., D W
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Darrell Waltrip Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,179,281
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$954,133
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$982,320
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$918,490
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$712,185
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$749,995
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$666,675
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$643,285
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$773,920
- 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup$428,330
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$431,732
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$949,535
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$618,435
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$293,770
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$693,845
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$702,298
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$633,923
- 1983 NASCAR Winston Cup$650,030
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$682,085
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$539,050
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$351,065
- 1979 NASCAR Winston Cup$450,870
- 1978 NASCAR Winston Cup$306,470
- 1977 NASCAR Winston Cup$249,243
- 1976 NASCAR Winston Cup$178,385
- 1975 NASCAR Winston Cup$82,170
- 1974 NASCAR Winston Cup$57,690
- 1973 NASCAR Winston Cup$33,466
- 1972 NASCAR Winston Cup$8,615
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.