Danica Patrick Net Worth: Danica Patrick is an American auto racing driver, model and spokesperson who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Danica Patrick was born March 25, 1982 in Beloit, Wisconsin. She is considered the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing (to date)—her win in the 2008 Indy Japan 300 being the only women's victory in an IndyCar Series race and her third place win in the 2009 Indianapolis 500 the highest finish ever (there) by a woman. Patrick competed in the series between 2005 and 2011. In 2012, she competed in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and occasionally in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. In the 2013 season, Patrick drove the #10 GoDaddy.com Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing in the Sprint Cup Series and a limited Nationwide Series schedule for Turner Motorsports. In 2013, she became the first female NASCAR driver to win a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series pole, turning in the fastest qualifying lap since 1990 in qualifying for the Daytona 500. In her early years, Patrick dropped out of high school to pursue a career in racing in England. She started in kart racing and later raced in Formula Ford in the U.K. before returning to the U.S. and moving up to IndyCars. She signed with Rahal-Letterman Racing (co-owned by former driver Bobby Rahal and talk show host David Letterman) in 2002 and went on to be named Rookie of the Year for both the 2005 Indianapolis 500 and the 2005 IndyCar Series season. She holds the IRL record for most consecutive races running at the finish: as of October 2, 2011, she had completed 50 consecutive in the running. During her time in IndyCar, Patrick also drove for Andretti Autosport (2007-2011). Outside of racing in competitions, she made her acting debut in a 2010 episode of CSI: NY where she played a racing driver suspected of murder. Patrick also voiced herself in The Simpsons episode "How Munched Is That Birdie in the Window?". In late 2013, Patrick appeared on the Food Network's competitive cooking show Chopped and defeated three other celebrities to win. Formerly married to her physical therapist, Paul Edward Hospenthal, they were divorced seven years later and Patrick has been since romantically linked to fellow Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year candidate Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
Danica Patrick Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Danica Patrick Earnings
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$893,728
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,423,110
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,053,885
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!