Danica Patrick Net Worth: Danica Patrick is an American auto racing driver, model and spokesperson who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Danica Patrick was born March 25, 1982 in Beloit, Wisconsin. She is considered the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing (to date)—her win in the 2008 Indy Japan 300 being the only women's victory in an IndyCar Series race and her third place win in the 2009 Indianapolis 500 the highest finish ever (there) by a woman. Patrick competed in the series between 2005 and 2011. In 2012, she competed in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and occasionally in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. In the 2013 season, Patrick drove the #10 GoDaddy.com Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing in the Sprint Cup Series and a limited Nationwide Series schedule for Turner Motorsports. In 2013, she became the first female NASCAR driver to win a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series pole, turning in the fastest qualifying lap since 1990 in qualifying for the Daytona 500. In her early years, Patrick dropped out of high school to pursue a career in racing in England. She started in kart racing and later raced in Formula Ford in the U.K. before returning to the U.S. and moving up to IndyCars. She signed with Rahal-Letterman Racing (co-owned by former driver Bobby Rahal and talk show host David Letterman) in 2002 and went on to be named Rookie of the Year for both the 2005 Indianapolis 500 and the 2005 IndyCar Series season. She holds the IRL record for most consecutive races running at the finish: as of October 2, 2011, she had completed 50 consecutive in the running. During her time in IndyCar, Patrick also drove for Andretti Autosport (2007-2011). Outside of racing in competitions, she made her acting debut in a 2010 episode of CSI: NY where she played a racing driver suspected of murder. Patrick also voiced herself in The Simpsons episode "How Munched Is That Birdie in the Window?". In late 2013, Patrick appeared on the Food Network's competitive cooking show Chopped and defeated three other celebrities to win. Formerly married to her physical therapist, Paul Edward Hospenthal, they were divorced seven years later and Patrick has been since romantically linked to fellow Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year candidate Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
Danica Patrick Net Worth
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
Danica Patrick Earnings
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$893,728
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,423,110
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,053,885
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.