Danica Patrick Net Worth: Danica Patrick is an American auto racing driver, model and spokesperson who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Danica Patrick was born March 25, 1982 in Beloit, Wisconsin. She is considered the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing (to date)—her win in the 2008 Indy Japan 300 being the only women's victory in an IndyCar Series race and her third place win in the 2009 Indianapolis 500 the highest finish ever (there) by a woman. Patrick competed in the series between 2005 and 2011. In 2012, she competed in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and occasionally in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. In the 2013 season, Patrick drove the #10 GoDaddy.com Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing in the Sprint Cup Series and a limited Nationwide Series schedule for Turner Motorsports. In 2013, she became the first female NASCAR driver to win a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series pole, turning in the fastest qualifying lap since 1990 in qualifying for the Daytona 500. In her early years, Patrick dropped out of high school to pursue a career in racing in England. She started in kart racing and later raced in Formula Ford in the U.K. before returning to the U.S. and moving up to IndyCars. She signed with Rahal-Letterman Racing (co-owned by former driver Bobby Rahal and talk show host David Letterman) in 2002 and went on to be named Rookie of the Year for both the 2005 Indianapolis 500 and the 2005 IndyCar Series season. She holds the IRL record for most consecutive races running at the finish: as of October 2, 2011, she had completed 50 consecutive in the running. During her time in IndyCar, Patrick also drove for Andretti Autosport (2007-2011). Outside of racing in competitions, she made her acting debut in a 2010 episode of CSI: NY where she played a racing driver suspected of murder. Patrick also voiced herself in The Simpsons episode "How Munched Is That Birdie in the Window?". In late 2013, Patrick appeared on the Food Network's competitive cooking show Chopped and defeated three other celebrities to win. Formerly married to her physical therapist, Paul Edward Hospenthal, they were divorced seven years later and Patrick has been since romantically linked to fellow Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year candidate Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
Danica Patrick Net Worth
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Danica Patrick Earnings
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$893,728
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,423,110
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,053,885
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...