Danica Patrick Net Worth: Danica Patrick is an American auto racing driver, model and spokesperson who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Danica Patrick was born March 25, 1982 in Beloit, Wisconsin. She is considered the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing (to date)—her win in the 2008 Indy Japan 300 being the only women's victory in an IndyCar Series race and her third place win in the 2009 Indianapolis 500 the highest finish ever (there) by a woman. Patrick competed in the series between 2005 and 2011. In 2012, she competed in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and occasionally in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. In the 2013 season, Patrick drove the #10 GoDaddy.com Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing in the Sprint Cup Series and a limited Nationwide Series schedule for Turner Motorsports. In 2013, she became the first female NASCAR driver to win a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series pole, turning in the fastest qualifying lap since 1990 in qualifying for the Daytona 500. In her early years, Patrick dropped out of high school to pursue a career in racing in England. She started in kart racing and later raced in Formula Ford in the U.K. before returning to the U.S. and moving up to IndyCars. She signed with Rahal-Letterman Racing (co-owned by former driver Bobby Rahal and talk show host David Letterman) in 2002 and went on to be named Rookie of the Year for both the 2005 Indianapolis 500 and the 2005 IndyCar Series season. She holds the IRL record for most consecutive races running at the finish: as of October 2, 2011, she had completed 50 consecutive in the running. During her time in IndyCar, Patrick also drove for Andretti Autosport (2007-2011). Outside of racing in competitions, she made her acting debut in a 2010 episode of CSI: NY where she played a racing driver suspected of murder. Patrick also voiced herself in The Simpsons episode "How Munched Is That Birdie in the Window?". In late 2013, Patrick appeared on the Food Network's competitive cooking show Chopped and defeated three other celebrities to win. Formerly married to her physical therapist, Paul Edward Hospenthal, they were divorced seven years later and Patrick has been since romantically linked to fellow Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year candidate Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
Danica Patrick Net Worth
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Four Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Danica Patrick Earnings
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$893,728
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,423,110
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,053,885
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.