Danica Patrick Net Worth: Danica Patrick is an American auto racing driver, model and spokesperson who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Danica Patrick was born March 25, 1982 in Beloit, Wisconsin. She is considered the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing (to date)—her win in the 2008 Indy Japan 300 being the only women's victory in an IndyCar Series race and her third place win in the 2009 Indianapolis 500 the highest finish ever (there) by a woman. Patrick competed in the series between 2005 and 2011. In 2012, she competed in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and occasionally in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. In the 2013 season, Patrick drove the #10 GoDaddy.com Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing in the Sprint Cup Series and a limited Nationwide Series schedule for Turner Motorsports. In 2013, she became the first female NASCAR driver to win a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series pole, turning in the fastest qualifying lap since 1990 in qualifying for the Daytona 500. In her early years, Patrick dropped out of high school to pursue a career in racing in England. She started in kart racing and later raced in Formula Ford in the U.K. before returning to the U.S. and moving up to IndyCars. She signed with Rahal-Letterman Racing (co-owned by former driver Bobby Rahal and talk show host David Letterman) in 2002 and went on to be named Rookie of the Year for both the 2005 Indianapolis 500 and the 2005 IndyCar Series season. She holds the IRL record for most consecutive races running at the finish: as of October 2, 2011, she had completed 50 consecutive in the running. During her time in IndyCar, Patrick also drove for Andretti Autosport (2007-2011). Outside of racing in competitions, she made her acting debut in a 2010 episode of CSI: NY where she played a racing driver suspected of murder. Patrick also voiced herself in The Simpsons episode "How Munched Is That Birdie in the Window?". In late 2013, Patrick appeared on the Food Network's competitive cooking show Chopped and defeated three other celebrities to win. Formerly married to her physical therapist, Paul Edward Hospenthal, they were divorced seven years later and Patrick has been since romantically linked to fellow Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year candidate Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
Danica Patrick Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch Sportson Jul 30, 2015
Danica Patrick Earnings
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$893,728
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,423,110
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,053,885
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...