Dale Earnhardt, Sr. net worth: Dale Earnhardt, Sr. was a racecar driver and team owner who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Dale Earnhardt, Sr. was born in Kannapolis, North Carolina, and began racing when he was a teenager. His father was a successful short-track driver, but did not want his sons racing. Dale Earnhardt, Sr. prevailed, however, and eventually dropped out of school to focus on racing. He began his professional racing career in 1975, racing in the World 600 of the Winston Cup. For the next twenty years, he would dominate NASCAR, winning race after race, and becoming one of the most popular racers on the circuit. He was the Winston Cup Series Champion seven times and the IROC Champion four times, among many other wins. He was the 1979 Winston Cup Series Rookie of the Year, and he was posthumously inducted into the Motorsports Hall of Fame, the International Motorsports Hall of Fame, and the NASCAR Hall of Fame. He passed away due to a basilar skull fracture sustained in a crash during the final lap of the Daytona 500 in 2001. His son, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is one of the most successful NASCAR drivers of all time. Dale Jr, earns over $20 million every year and has a net worth of $300 million.
Dale Earnhardt Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Apr 29, 1951 - Feb 18, 2001 (49 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Ralph Dale Earnhardt, The Intimidator, Mr. Chevrolet, Man In Black, Big E, Ralph Dale Earnhardt, Sr.
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Dale Earnhardt Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$194,111
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,605,645
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,682,079
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,588,400
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,538,830
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,589,396
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,295,300
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,465,895
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,326,240
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$838,335
- 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,029,065
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,307,830
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$885,050
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$739,175
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,041,125
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$868,100
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$457,658
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$509,805
- 1983 NASCAR Winston Cup$401,991
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$357,270
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$324,290
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$451,360
- 1979 NASCAR Winston Cup$237,575
- 1978 NASCAR Winston Cup$20,145
- 1977 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,375
- 1976 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,085
- 1975 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,925
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.