Dale Earnhardt, Sr. net worth: Dale Earnhardt, Sr. was a racecar driver and team owner who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Dale Earnhardt, Sr. was born in Kannapolis, North Carolina, and began racing when he was a teenager. His father was a successful short-track driver, but did not want his sons racing. Dale Earnhardt, Sr. prevailed, however, and eventually dropped out of school to focus on racing. He began his professional racing career in 1975, racing in the World 600 of the Winston Cup. For the next twenty years, he would dominate NASCAR, winning race after race, and becoming one of the most popular racers on the circuit. He was the Winston Cup Series Champion seven times and the IROC Champion four times, among many other wins. He was the 1979 Winston Cup Series Rookie of the Year, and he was posthumously inducted into the Motorsports Hall of Fame, the International Motorsports Hall of Fame, and the NASCAR Hall of Fame. He passed away due to a basilar skull fracture sustained in a crash during the final lap of the Daytona 500 in 2001. His son, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is one of the most successful NASCAR drivers of all time. Dale Jr, earns over $20 million every year and has a net worth of $300 million.
Dale Earnhardt Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Apr 29, 1951
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Ralph Dale Earnhardt, The Intimidator, Mr. Chevrolet, Man In Black, Big E, Ralph Dale Earnhardt, Sr.
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Dale Earnhardt Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$194,111
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,605,645
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,682,079
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,588,400
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,538,830
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,589,396
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,295,300
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,465,895
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,326,240
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$838,335
- 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,029,065
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,307,830
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$885,050
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$739,175
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,041,125
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$868,100
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$457,658
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$509,805
- 1983 NASCAR Winston Cup$401,991
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$357,270
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$324,290
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$451,360
- 1979 NASCAR Winston Cup$237,575
- 1978 NASCAR Winston Cup$20,145
- 1977 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,375
- 1976 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,085
- 1975 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,925
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff PayThe PGA Tour playoffs are underway. Regardless of where players finish, FedEx Cup competitors are light years ahead in terms of playoff pay.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.