Dale Earnhardt, Sr. net worth: Dale Earnhardt, Sr. was a racecar driver and team owner who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Dale Earnhardt, Sr. was born in Kannapolis, North Carolina, and began racing when he was a teenager. His father was a successful short-track driver, but did not want his sons racing. Dale Earnhardt, Sr. prevailed, however, and eventually dropped out of school to focus on racing. He began his professional racing career in 1975, racing in the World 600 of the Winston Cup. For the next twenty years, he would dominate NASCAR, winning race after race, and becoming one of the most popular racers on the circuit. He was the Winston Cup Series Champion seven times and the IROC Champion four times, among many other wins. He was the 1979 Winston Cup Series Rookie of the Year, and he was posthumously inducted into the Motorsports Hall of Fame, the International Motorsports Hall of Fame, and the NASCAR Hall of Fame. He passed away due to a basilar skull fracture sustained in a crash during the final lap of the Daytona 500 in 2001. His son, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is one of the most successful NASCAR drivers of all time. Dale Jr, earns over $20 million every year and has a net worth of $300 million.
Dale Earnhardt Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Apr 29, 1951 - Feb 18, 2001 (49 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Ralph Dale Earnhardt, The Intimidator, Mr. Chevrolet, Man In Black, Big E, Ralph Dale Earnhardt, Sr.
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Dale Earnhardt Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$194,111
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,605,645
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,682,079
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,588,400
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,538,830
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,589,396
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,295,300
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,465,895
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,326,240
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$838,335
- 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,029,065
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,307,830
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$885,050
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$739,175
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,041,125
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$868,100
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$457,658
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$509,805
- 1983 NASCAR Winston Cup$401,991
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$357,270
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$324,290
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$451,360
- 1979 NASCAR Winston Cup$237,575
- 1978 NASCAR Winston Cup$20,145
- 1977 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,375
- 1976 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,085
- 1975 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,925
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.