Carl Edwards net worth: Carl Edwards is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Columbia, Missouri, Carl Edwards began racing on the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series in 2002. His relatively successful first season led to an offer from Jack Roush of Roush Fenway Racing, and he began racing in the Craftsman Series as part of his team in 2003. He went on to win Rookie of the Year honors, as well as multiple races. 2005 proved to be a banner year, when he became the first NASCAR driver to win his first Busch and NEXTEL Cup Series races on the same weekend on the same track. He had multiple wins throughout 2005, but struggled during 2006. He got back on track in 2007, finally breaking a 52-race losing streak. He then had his most successful season in 2008. Since then, he has had periods of multiple wins, and extended winless streaks. Since 2012, he has focused his attention on the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Carl Edwards Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 15, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Carl Michael Edwards
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Carl Edwards Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,229,288
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,688,345
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,233,616
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,234,398
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,545,167
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,445,608
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,897,625
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,484,023
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,415,192
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,813,693
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$1,373,754
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For SuccessAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million DonationLeBron James has just won the NBA Championship and it is safe to say that's pretty life changing for him. Now, he's changing the lives of 1,100 disadvantaged kids from Akron, Ohio.