Carl Edwards net worth: Carl Edwards is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Columbia, Missouri, Carl Edwards began racing on the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series in 2002. His relatively successful first season led to an offer from Jack Roush of Roush Fenway Racing, and he began racing in the Craftsman Series as part of his team in 2003. He went on to win Rookie of the Year honors, as well as multiple races. 2005 proved to be a banner year, when he became the first NASCAR driver to win his first Busch and NEXTEL Cup Series races on the same weekend on the same track. He had multiple wins throughout 2005, but struggled during 2006. He got back on track in 2007, finally breaking a 52-race losing streak. He then had his most successful season in 2008. Since then, he has had periods of multiple wins, and extended winless streaks. Since 2012, he has focused his attention on the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Carl Edwards Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 15, 1979
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Carl Michael Edwards
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Carl Edwards Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,229,288
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,688,345
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,233,616
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,234,398
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,545,167
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,445,608
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,897,625
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,484,023
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,415,192
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,813,693
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$1,373,754
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.