Carl Edwards net worth: Carl Edwards is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Columbia, Missouri, Carl Edwards began racing on the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series in 2002. His relatively successful first season led to an offer from Jack Roush of Roush Fenway Racing, and he began racing in the Craftsman Series as part of his team in 2003. He went on to win Rookie of the Year honors, as well as multiple races. 2005 proved to be a banner year, when he became the first NASCAR driver to win his first Busch and NEXTEL Cup Series races on the same weekend on the same track. He had multiple wins throughout 2005, but struggled during 2006. He got back on track in 2007, finally breaking a 52-race losing streak. He then had his most successful season in 2008. Since then, he has had periods of multiple wins, and extended winless streaks. Since 2012, he has focused his attention on the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Carl Edwards Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 15, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Carl Michael Edwards
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
Carl Edwards Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,229,288
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,688,345
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,233,616
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,234,398
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,545,167
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,445,608
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,897,625
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,484,023
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,415,192
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,813,693
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$1,373,754
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!