Carl Edwards net worth: Carl Edwards is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Columbia, Missouri, Carl Edwards began racing on the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series in 2002. His relatively successful first season led to an offer from Jack Roush of Roush Fenway Racing, and he began racing in the Craftsman Series as part of his team in 2003. He went on to win Rookie of the Year honors, as well as multiple races. 2005 proved to be a banner year, when he became the first NASCAR driver to win his first Busch and NEXTEL Cup Series races on the same weekend on the same track. He had multiple wins throughout 2005, but struggled during 2006. He got back on track in 2007, finally breaking a 52-race losing streak. He then had his most successful season in 2008. Since then, he has had periods of multiple wins, and extended winless streaks. Since 2012, he has focused his attention on the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Carl Edwards Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 15, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Carl Michael Edwards
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!on May 21, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
Carl Edwards Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,229,288
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,688,345
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,233,616
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,234,398
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,545,167
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,445,608
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$7,897,625
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,484,023
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,415,192
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,813,693
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$1,373,754
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- LeBron James' Nike Deal May Be Worth More Than One BILLION Dollars!It was big news when LeBron signed a lifetime deal with Nike last year. And now we have some sense of just how much that deal is worth. Hint: It's a lot.
- The Most Valuable Soccer Teams In The World–2016A recently released list of the world's most valuable soccer teams – as things stand right now, in 2016 – clearly demonstrates beyond any doubt that soccer is seriously big business.
- Saudi Arabia Is Holding a Massive Amount of U.S. DebtSaudi Arabia is one of the largest foreign holders of U.S. Treasury securities in the world. What threat does the OPEC leader and possible terrorism sponsor pose to the American economy?