Cale Yarborough net worth: Cale Yarborough is a businessman, farmer, and former NASCAR driver and owner who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Cale Yarborough was born in Timmonsville, South Carolina, and was originally focused on a career in football. He was a star athlete in high school, and went on to play semi-pro ball. He would occasionally sneak into NASCAR races, and attempted to race when he was underage, but was caught. He finally got his chance in 1957, racing at the Southern 500. He raced intermittently, on various teams, throughout the late 50s and early 60s. In 1966, he finally hit his stride, winning six major races that year, and finishing the season 17th in the standings. Over the course of his 31-year racing career, he had 83 wins, 319 Top Tens, and won 69 pole positions. He finished in first in 1976, 1977, and 1978. He retired in 1988, and currently owns Cale Yarborough Motorsports.
Cale Yarborough Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Mar 27, 1939 (76 years old)
Race car driver, Farmer, Businessperson
United States of America
William Caleb Yarborough, William Caleb "Cale" Yarborough
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Cale Yarborough Earnings
Click to Expand
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$56,065
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$88,525
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$106,010
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$260,465
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$385,853
- 1983 NASCAR Winston Cup$254,535
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$218,340
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$150,090
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$432,325
- 1979 NASCAR Winston Cup$379,515
- 1978 NASCAR Winston Cup$422,980
- 1977 NASCAR Winston Cup$385,576
- 1976 NASCAR Winston Cup$294,591
- 1975 NASCAR Winston Cup$126,475
- 1974 NASCAR Winston Cup$226,025
- 1973 NASCAR Winston Cup$143,735
- 1972 NASCAR Winston Cup$11,332
- 1971 NASCAR Grand National$3,869
- 1970 NASCAR Grand National$115,875
- 1969 NASCAR Grand National$73,540
- 1968 NASCAR Grand National$134,136
- 1967 NASCAR Grand National$57,285
- 1966 NASCAR Grand National$23,030
- 1965 NASCAR Grand National$24,040
- 1964 NASCAR Grand National$9,395
- 1963 NASCAR Grand National$5,550
- 1962 NASCAR Grand National$2,725
- 1961 NASCAR Grand National$200
- 1960 NASCAR Grand National$85
- 1959 NASCAR Grand National$150
- 1957 NASCAR Grand National$100
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.