Cale Yarborough net worth: Cale Yarborough is a businessman, farmer, and former NASCAR driver and owner who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Cale Yarborough was born in Timmonsville, South Carolina, and was originally focused on a career in football. He was a star athlete in high school, and went on to play semi-pro ball. He would occasionally sneak into NASCAR races, and attempted to race when he was underage, but was caught. He finally got his chance in 1957, racing at the Southern 500. He raced intermittently, on various teams, throughout the late 50s and early 60s. In 1966, he finally hit his stride, winning six major races that year, and finishing the season 17th in the standings. Over the course of his 31-year racing career, he had 83 wins, 319 Top Tens, and won 69 pole positions. He finished in first in 1976, 1977, and 1978. He retired in 1988, and currently owns Cale Yarborough Motorsports.
Cale Yarborough Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Mar 27, 1939 (77 years old)
Race car driver, Farmer, Businessperson
United States of America
William Caleb Yarborough, William Caleb "Cale" Yarborough
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
Cale Yarborough Earnings
Click to Expand
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$56,065
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$88,525
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$106,010
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$260,465
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$385,853
- 1983 NASCAR Winston Cup$254,535
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$218,340
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$150,090
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$432,325
- 1979 NASCAR Winston Cup$379,515
- 1978 NASCAR Winston Cup$422,980
- 1977 NASCAR Winston Cup$385,576
- 1976 NASCAR Winston Cup$294,591
- 1975 NASCAR Winston Cup$126,475
- 1974 NASCAR Winston Cup$226,025
- 1973 NASCAR Winston Cup$143,735
- 1972 NASCAR Winston Cup$11,332
- 1971 NASCAR Grand National$3,869
- 1970 NASCAR Grand National$115,875
- 1969 NASCAR Grand National$73,540
- 1968 NASCAR Grand National$134,136
- 1967 NASCAR Grand National$57,285
- 1966 NASCAR Grand National$23,030
- 1965 NASCAR Grand National$24,040
- 1964 NASCAR Grand National$9,395
- 1963 NASCAR Grand National$5,550
- 1962 NASCAR Grand National$2,725
- 1961 NASCAR Grand National$200
- 1960 NASCAR Grand National$85
- 1959 NASCAR Grand National$150
- 1957 NASCAR Grand National$100
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.