Cale Yarborough net worth: Cale Yarborough is a businessman, farmer, and former NASCAR driver and owner who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Cale Yarborough was born in Timmonsville, South Carolina, and was originally focused on a career in football. He was a star athlete in high school, and went on to play semi-pro ball. He would occasionally sneak into NASCAR races, and attempted to race when he was underage, but was caught. He finally got his chance in 1957, racing at the Southern 500. He raced intermittently, on various teams, throughout the late 50s and early 60s. In 1966, he finally hit his stride, winning six major races that year, and finishing the season 17th in the standings. Over the course of his 31-year racing career, he had 83 wins, 319 Top Tens, and won 69 pole positions. He finished in first in 1976, 1977, and 1978. He retired in 1988, and currently owns Cale Yarborough Motorsports.
Cale Yarborough Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Mar 27, 1939
Race car driver, Farmer, Businessperson
United States of America
William Caleb Yarborough, William Caleb "Cale" Yarborough
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
Cale Yarborough Earnings
Click to Expand
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$56,065
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$88,525
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$106,010
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$260,465
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$385,853
- 1983 NASCAR Winston Cup$254,535
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$218,340
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$150,090
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$432,325
- 1979 NASCAR Winston Cup$379,515
- 1978 NASCAR Winston Cup$422,980
- 1977 NASCAR Winston Cup$385,576
- 1976 NASCAR Winston Cup$294,591
- 1975 NASCAR Winston Cup$126,475
- 1974 NASCAR Winston Cup$226,025
- 1973 NASCAR Winston Cup$143,735
- 1972 NASCAR Winston Cup$11,332
- 1971 NASCAR Grand National$3,869
- 1970 NASCAR Grand National$115,875
- 1969 NASCAR Grand National$73,540
- 1968 NASCAR Grand National$134,136
- 1967 NASCAR Grand National$57,285
- 1966 NASCAR Grand National$23,030
- 1965 NASCAR Grand National$24,040
- 1964 NASCAR Grand National$9,395
- 1963 NASCAR Grand National$5,550
- 1962 NASCAR Grand National$2,725
- 1961 NASCAR Grand National$200
- 1960 NASCAR Grand National$85
- 1959 NASCAR Grand National$150
- 1957 NASCAR Grand National$100
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The TeamJunior Galette played extremely well the last two seasons. So why did his former team pay him a huge amount of money to leave?
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.