Cale Yarborough net worth: Cale Yarborough is a businessman, farmer, and former NASCAR driver and owner who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Cale Yarborough was born in Timmonsville, South Carolina, and was originally focused on a career in football. He was a star athlete in high school, and went on to play semi-pro ball. He would occasionally sneak into NASCAR races, and attempted to race when he was underage, but was caught. He finally got his chance in 1957, racing at the Southern 500. He raced intermittently, on various teams, throughout the late 50s and early 60s. In 1966, he finally hit his stride, winning six major races that year, and finishing the season 17th in the standings. Over the course of his 31-year racing career, he had 83 wins, 319 Top Tens, and won 69 pole positions. He finished in first in 1976, 1977, and 1978. He retired in 1988, and currently owns Cale Yarborough Motorsports.
Cale Yarborough Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Mar 27, 1939
Race car driver, Farmer, Businessperson
United States of America
William Caleb Yarborough, William Caleb "Cale" Yarborough
These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of Moneyon Jul 7, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?on Jul 7, 2015
If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very Soonon Jul 7, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris Berezovskyon Jul 7, 2015
Cale Yarborough Earnings
Click to Expand
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$56,065
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$88,525
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$106,010
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$260,465
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$385,853
- 1983 NASCAR Winston Cup$254,535
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$218,340
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$150,090
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$432,325
- 1979 NASCAR Winston Cup$379,515
- 1978 NASCAR Winston Cup$422,980
- 1977 NASCAR Winston Cup$385,576
- 1976 NASCAR Winston Cup$294,591
- 1975 NASCAR Winston Cup$126,475
- 1974 NASCAR Winston Cup$226,025
- 1973 NASCAR Winston Cup$143,735
- 1972 NASCAR Winston Cup$11,332
- 1971 NASCAR Grand National$3,869
- 1970 NASCAR Grand National$115,875
- 1969 NASCAR Grand National$73,540
- 1968 NASCAR Grand National$134,136
- 1967 NASCAR Grand National$57,285
- 1966 NASCAR Grand National$23,030
- 1965 NASCAR Grand National$24,040
- 1964 NASCAR Grand National$9,395
- 1963 NASCAR Grand National$5,550
- 1962 NASCAR Grand National$2,725
- 1961 NASCAR Grand National$200
- 1960 NASCAR Grand National$85
- 1959 NASCAR Grand National$150
- 1957 NASCAR Grand National$100
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (June 30 – July 6)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, tested, modified, and stopped their cars so let's take a closer look.
- These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of MoneyForget trying to land a role in a sitcom, if you really want to make bank in Hollywood you should become a commercial actor!
- Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?For the foreseeable future, the most popular woman in the United States is going to be soccer star Carli Lloyd. Making Women's World Cup history will do that, but will her popularity help her make more money?
- If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very SoonA precipitous drop in the global commodities markets is quickly eating away at the fortune of Australian billionaire Andrew Forrest. How low will his net worth go??!!