Brad Keselowski is a race car driver and owner/operator of his own NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and ARCA team who has a net worth of $15 million. Brad Keselowski has earned his net worth through his years as a professional race car driver. He began his racing career as the driver of car #29 for K-Automotive Racing Team, which was owned by Bob Keselowski, (father) Kay Keselowski, (mother) and older brother Brian Keselowski, and finished in 33rd place for the 2004 Craftsman Truck Series Season. Since then Keselowski has driven for Hendrick Motorsports, Phoenix Racing, and Penske. He has driven 106 races in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, 180 races in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and 52 races in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. In 2007 Dale Earnhardt Jr. asked Keselowski to drive his #88 Chevy for JR Motorsports in the Busch Series. He made his first win at Nashville Superspeedway in 2008, driving for JR Motorsports and his second win was at Bristol Motor Speedway in that same year. In 2010 he began driving for Penske Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series. In 2011, he won the 2011 STP 400 at Kansas Speedway, after battling for first place with Dale Earnhardt Jr. This year Keselowski is not only driving for Penske, but for his own team as well, Brad Keselowski Racing. Brad Keselowski was born in Rochester Hills, Michigan in 1984 to Bob and Kay Keselowski. Brad has an older brother named Brian. Race car driving runs in the family, his father and Uncle Ron are retired drivers and his brother Brian is currently drives for K-Automotive Motorsports.
Brad Keselowski Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Feb 12, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
Bradley Keselowski, Bradley Aaron Keselowski
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Brad Keselowski Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$2,045,544
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,351,770
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,901,210
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,996,798
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,150,439
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,625,295
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$166,850
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.