Brad Keselowski is a race car driver and owner/operator of his own NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and ARCA team who has a net worth of $15 million. Brad Keselowski has earned his net worth through his years as a professional race car driver. He began his racing career as the driver of car #29 for K-Automotive Racing Team, which was owned by Bob Keselowski, (father) Kay Keselowski, (mother) and older brother Brian Keselowski, and finished in 33rd place for the 2004 Craftsman Truck Series Season. Since then Keselowski has driven for Hendrick Motorsports, Phoenix Racing, and Penske. He has driven 106 races in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, 180 races in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and 52 races in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. In 2007 Dale Earnhardt Jr. asked Keselowski to drive his #88 Chevy for JR Motorsports in the Busch Series. He made his first win at Nashville Superspeedway in 2008, driving for JR Motorsports and his second win was at Bristol Motor Speedway in that same year. In 2010 he began driving for Penske Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series. In 2011, he won the 2011 STP 400 at Kansas Speedway, after battling for first place with Dale Earnhardt Jr. This year Keselowski is not only driving for Penske, but for his own team as well, Brad Keselowski Racing. Brad Keselowski was born in Rochester Hills, Michigan in 1984 to Bob and Kay Keselowski. Brad has an older brother named Brian. Race car driving runs in the family, his father and Uncle Ron are retired drivers and his brother Brian is currently drives for K-Automotive Motorsports.
Brad Keselowski Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Bradley Keselowski, Bradley Aaron Keselowski
Date of Birth
United States of America
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Brad Keselowski Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$2,045,544
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,351,770
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,901,210
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,996,798
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,150,439
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,625,295
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$166,850
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...
- Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at AuctionOne Dollar Bill is a painting by Andy Warhol that recently fetched more than $30 million on the auction block at Sotheby's in London.