Al Unser, Jr. net worth: Al Unser, Jr. is a retired American race car driver who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born in Albuqurque, New Mexico, Al Unser, Jr. began racing cars when he was in elementary school. The son and nephew of Indianapolis 500 winners, Al Unser, Jr. grew up around racing cars. He began racing on the CART circuit in the early 80s, and finished in tenth place at his first Indy 500 in 1983. From then on, he continued a rather meteoric rise within the racing community. He finished in second place (after his father) in CART championship points in 1985, and then became the youngest IROC champion ever. He won the Indianapolis 500 in 1992, and again in 1994. He raced successfully for the next ten years, and then chose to retire in 2004. He was in and out of retirement for a few years, and started a charity called The Race Clinic for Paralysis. In 2009, he was inducted into the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America. He has had a very public battle with alcoholism for many years, and has been arrested repeatedly for drunk driving incidents.
Al Unser Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Al Unser, Jr.
Race car driver
Alfred Unser, Jr.
Date of Birth
United States of America
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!on Jul 3, 2015
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
King Of Donations! How Much Money Did Michael Jackson Donate To Charities?on Jun 24, 2015
Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!on Jul 2, 2015
Al Unser, Jr Earnings
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$23,005
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right NowIt wasn't all that long ago that a great valuation for a tech startup was $1 billion. Now there is a small but impressive group of startups with a valuation of $20 billion or more. These are the most valuable startups in the world right now.
- Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!In an unprecedented move, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has pledged his entire $32 billion fortune charity! Find out who gets the cash and when!
- Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A ChampionshipCarmelo Anthony and the New York Knicks, who have been mired in mediocrity for years. So why throw more money away on him?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The BMW M6Today's Amazing Car Of The Day is the BMW M6 which is a really nice luxury car that is not too ridiculously priced.