Al Unser, Jr. net worth: Al Unser, Jr. is a retired American race car driver who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born in Albuqurque, New Mexico, Al Unser, Jr. began racing cars when he was in elementary school. The son and nephew of Indianapolis 500 winners, Al Unser, Jr. grew up around racing cars. He began racing on the CART circuit in the early 80s, and finished in tenth place at his first Indy 500 in 1983. From then on, he continued a rather meteoric rise within the racing community. He finished in second place (after his father) in CART championship points in 1985, and then became the youngest IROC champion ever. He won the Indianapolis 500 in 1992, and again in 1994. He raced successfully for the next ten years, and then chose to retire in 2004. He was in and out of retirement for a few years, and started a charity called The Race Clinic for Paralysis. In 2009, he was inducted into the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America. He has had a very public battle with alcoholism for many years, and has been arrested repeatedly for drunk driving incidents.
Al Unser Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Al Unser, Jr.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1962 (53 years old)
United States of America
Alfred Unser, Jr.
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
Novak Djokovic Is About To Ace Roger Federer's On-Court Earnings Recordon Feb 4, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
Al Unser, Jr Earnings
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$23,005
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL SalaryRunning back Marshawn Lynch is known for a lot of things: his Skittles touchdown celebrations, giving short, repetitive answers to the media, and being a bruising, powerful running back. Let's add financially wise to that list.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.