Al Unser, Jr. net worth: Al Unser, Jr. is a retired American race car driver who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born in Albuqurque, New Mexico, Al Unser, Jr. began racing cars when he was in elementary school. The son and nephew of Indianapolis 500 winners, Al Unser, Jr. grew up around racing cars. He began racing on the CART circuit in the early 80s, and finished in tenth place at his first Indy 500 in 1983. From then on, he continued a rather meteoric rise within the racing community. He finished in second place (after his father) in CART championship points in 1985, and then became the youngest IROC champion ever. He won the Indianapolis 500 in 1992, and again in 1994. He raced successfully for the next ten years, and then chose to retire in 2004. He was in and out of retirement for a few years, and started a charity called The Race Clinic for Paralysis. In 2009, he was inducted into the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America. He has had a very public battle with alcoholism for many years, and has been arrested repeatedly for drunk driving incidents.
Al Unser Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Al Unser, Jr.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1962 (53 years old)
United States of America
Alfred Unser, Jr.
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Al Unser, Jr Earnings
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$23,005
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.