AJ Foyt net worth: AJ Foyt is a retired American race car driver who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. Born in Houston, Texas, AJ Foyt, also known as Anthony Joseph Foyt, Jr., dropped out of high school to become a mechanic. He began racing midget cars in the mid-50s, and won his first race in 1957. He went on to win 20 midget car races. He began racing Sprint and Championship cars in 1958. Over the course of the next 36 years, he would win a massive number of races, and between 1960 and 1979, he finished atop the leader board for the USAC and Cart Championship Series. He was also a USAC Silver Crown Series Champion, a Gold Crown Champion, a Stock Car Champion, and an IROC Champion. He also had seven wins and 36 Top Tens racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. He is the only driver to ever win the Indianapolis 500, the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the 24 Hours of Daytona, and the Daytona 500.
AJ Foyt Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
A. J. Foyt
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Jan 16, 1935 (81 years old)
United States of America
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They Wanton Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
AJ Foyt Earnings
Click to Expand
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$29,000
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$23,055
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$26,725
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$31,995
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$29,660
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$21,075
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$24,135
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$29,750
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$8,830
- 1983 NASCAR Winston Cup$22,935
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$9,405
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$9,210
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,575
- 1979 NASCAR Winston Cup$41,690
- 1978 NASCAR Winston Cup$22,575
- 1977 NASCAR Winston Cup$28,850
- 1976 NASCAR Winston Cup$15,060
- 1975 NASCAR Winston Cup$16,605
- 1974 NASCAR Winston Cup$15,560
- 1973 NASCAR Winston Cup$8,555
- 1972 NASCAR Winston Cup$94,440
- 1971 NASCAR Grand National$88,999
- 1970 NASCAR Grand National$21,210
- 1969 NASCAR Grand National$16,825
- 1968 NASCAR Grand National$4,975
- 1967 NASCAR Grand National$7,985
- 1966 NASCAR Grand National$2,390
- 1965 NASCAR Grand National$11,885
- 1964 NASCAR Grand National$15,950
- 1963 NASCAR Grand National$8,950
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.