Pierre-Luc Gagnon is a Canadian professional skateboarder who has a net worth of $2 million. Pierre-Luc Gagnon has earned his net worth from his professional skating career which started in 1988, and he also entered his first competition in 1992. Gagnon was born in Boucherville, Canada on May 2, 1980, he is currently starring in a VH1 show titled The X-Life. On the show he is referred to as a control freak, and that transfers over to his skating, according ESPN Gagnon has the best board control of any skater in the field and is one of the most technical. He has won a total of 15 medals as a frequent competitor in the X-Games, 4 of them gold in the Vert, Vert Double, Big Air, and Best Trick categories. He has also been a champion on the Dew Tour and in the Gravity Games, and was the winner of the vert division of the Maloof Money Cup with a wide array of technical flip tricks and spins including a nollie heelflip indy 540. At the AST China Invitational in Beijing in 2008, Gagnon won the Skateboard Vert. In 2010 he won his third successive X Games gold medal and fifth overall, shortly after, he won his second Maloof Money Cup skateboard vert competition. Gagnon stands at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 168 pounds; some of his sponsors include Darkstar skateboards, RDS clothing, Osiris Footwear, Electric Visual, Monster energy drink, Skullcandy headphones, and Capix helmets. In addition to his skating PLG has taken up boxing and he is spending more time in the gym and at 31 he is in the best shape of his life. His new found fitness and endurance has transferred to his skating, and the hard-worker says the 4-peat is his for the taking (if he lands his run).
Pierre-Luc Gagnon Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Pierre-Luc Gagnon against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 2, 1980 (35 years old)
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
168 lbs (76.2 kg)
Pierre Luc Gagnon
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc NationRita Ora recently sued Roc Nation for over $2 million for leaving her music career in the dust. Now, Roc Nation is hitting the 25-year-old with a lawsuit of their own.