Pierre-Luc Gagnon is a Canadian professional skateboarder who has a net worth of $2 million. Pierre-Luc Gagnon has earned his net worth from his professional skating career which started in 1988, and he also entered his first competition in 1992. Gagnon was born in Boucherville, Canada on May 2, 1980, he is currently starring in a VH1 show titled The X-Life. On the show he is referred to as a control freak, and that transfers over to his skating, according ESPN Gagnon has the best board control of any skater in the field and is one of the most technical. He has won a total of 15 medals as a frequent competitor in the X-Games, 4 of them gold in the Vert, Vert Double, Big Air, and Best Trick categories. He has also been a champion on the Dew Tour and in the Gravity Games, and was the winner of the vert division of the Maloof Money Cup with a wide array of technical flip tricks and spins including a nollie heelflip indy 540. At the AST China Invitational in Beijing in 2008, Gagnon won the Skateboard Vert. In 2010 he won his third successive X Games gold medal and fifth overall, shortly after, he won his second Maloof Money Cup skateboard vert competition. Gagnon stands at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 168 pounds; some of his sponsors include Darkstar skateboards, RDS clothing, Osiris Footwear, Electric Visual, Monster energy drink, Skullcandy headphones, and Capix helmets. In addition to his skating PLG has taken up boxing and he is spending more time in the gym and at 31 he is in the best shape of his life. His new found fitness and endurance has transferred to his skating, and the hard-worker says the 4-peat is his for the taking (if he lands his run).
Pierre-Luc Gagnon Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Pierre-Luc Gagnon against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 2, 1980 (36 years old)
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
168 lbs (76.2 kg)
Pierre Luc Gagnon
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy AmericansThe "American Dream" is alive and well, if you operate in the tech or hedge fund space…
- Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It InsteadAlicia Corning Clark passed away in February at the age of 79. She had no children, family, or friends. She did, however, have a $17 million fortune and three doormen at her Fifth Avenue apartment building she was fond of.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube StreamingHow did British artists make more money off of vinyl sales than from YouTube streaming?