Pierre-Luc Gagnon is a Canadian professional skateboarder who has a net worth of $2 million. Pierre-Luc Gagnon has earned his net worth from his professional skating career which started in 1988, and he also entered his first competition in 1992. Gagnon was born in Boucherville, Canada on May 2, 1980, he is currently starring in a VH1 show titled The X-Life. On the show he is referred to as a control freak, and that transfers over to his skating, according ESPN Gagnon has the best board control of any skater in the field and is one of the most technical. He has won a total of 15 medals as a frequent competitor in the X-Games, 4 of them gold in the Vert, Vert Double, Big Air, and Best Trick categories. He has also been a champion on the Dew Tour and in the Gravity Games, and was the winner of the vert division of the Maloof Money Cup with a wide array of technical flip tricks and spins including a nollie heelflip indy 540. At the AST China Invitational in Beijing in 2008, Gagnon won the Skateboard Vert. In 2010 he won his third successive X Games gold medal and fifth overall, shortly after, he won his second Maloof Money Cup skateboard vert competition. Gagnon stands at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 168 pounds; some of his sponsors include Darkstar skateboards, RDS clothing, Osiris Footwear, Electric Visual, Monster energy drink, Skullcandy headphones, and Capix helmets. In addition to his skating PLG has taken up boxing and he is spending more time in the gym and at 31 he is in the best shape of his life. His new found fitness and endurance has transferred to his skating, and the hard-worker says the 4-peat is his for the taking (if he lands his run).
Pierre-Luc Gagnon Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Pierre-Luc Gagnon against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 2, 1980 (36 years old)
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
168 lbs (76.2 kg)
Pierre Luc Gagnon
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?