Mahendra Singh Dhoni net worth: Mahendra Singh Dhoni is an Indian cricketer and the current captain of the Indian national cricket team who has a net worth of $170 million dollars. Born July 7, 1981 in Ranchi, India, Mahendra Singh Dhoni is commonly known as M.S. Dhoni and widely regarded as one of the greatest finishers in limited-overs cricket (also known as one-day cricket and a slightly different context than List A cricket). Dhoni is the captain of the Indian team in all three forms of the game. His Test and ODI records are the best among all Indian captains to date. He also holds the post of Vice-President of Indian Cements Ltd., since his resignation from Air India. Dhoni has been the recipient of many awards including ICC ODI Player of the Year in 2008 and 2009 (making him the first player to win the award twice) and his earnings were ranked by Forbes in 2013 as 16th (at earnings of $31.5 million). Time magazine added Dhoni to its Time 100 list of 100 most influential people of 2011 and SportsPro rated Dhoni as the 16th most marketable athlete in the world.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mahendra Singh Dhoni against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Date of Birth
Jul 7, 1981
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
154 lbs (70 kg)
MS Dhoni, M.S. Dhoni, Mahendra Dhoni, Mahi, MS, MSD, M. S. Dhoni
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.