Mahendra Singh Dhoni net worth: Mahendra Singh Dhoni is an Indian cricketer and the current captain of the Indian national cricket team who has a net worth of $170 million dollars. Born July 7, 1981 in Ranchi, India, Mahendra Singh Dhoni is commonly known as M.S. Dhoni and widely regarded as one of the greatest finishers in limited-overs cricket (also known as one-day cricket and a slightly different context than List A cricket). Dhoni is the captain of the Indian team in all three forms of the game. His Test and ODI records are the best among all Indian captains to date. He also holds the post of Vice-President of Indian Cements Ltd., since his resignation from Air India. Dhoni has been the recipient of many awards including ICC ODI Player of the Year in 2008 and 2009 (making him the first player to win the award twice) and his earnings were ranked by Forbes in 2013 as 16th (at earnings of $31.5 million). Time magazine added Dhoni to its Time 100 list of 100 most influential people of 2011 and SportsPro rated Dhoni as the 16th most marketable athlete in the world.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mahendra Singh Dhoni against
- Random Celebrity
Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Date of Birth
Jul 7, 1981 (34 years old)
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
154 lbs (70 kg)
MS Dhoni, M.S. Dhoni, Mahendra Dhoni, Mahi, MS, MSD, M. S. Dhoni
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private JetFind out why the legendary comic is being sued for over $200,000 over a private jet.
- Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???For years, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has been investing in a company he started called GF Biochemicals that could soon be worth $30 billion, but hasn't talked about it till recently.