Mahendra Singh Dhoni net worth: Mahendra Singh Dhoni is an Indian cricketer and the current captain of the Indian national cricket team who has a net worth of $170 million dollars. Born July 7, 1981 in Ranchi, India, Mahendra Singh Dhoni is commonly known as M.S. Dhoni and widely regarded as one of the greatest finishers in limited-overs cricket (also known as one-day cricket and a slightly different context than List A cricket). Dhoni is the captain of the Indian team in all three forms of the game. His Test and ODI records are the best among all Indian captains to date. He also holds the post of Vice-President of Indian Cements Ltd., since his resignation from Air India. Dhoni has been the recipient of many awards including ICC ODI Player of the Year in 2008 and 2009 (making him the first player to win the award twice) and his earnings were ranked by Forbes in 2013 as 16th (at earnings of $31.5 million). Time magazine added Dhoni to its Time 100 list of 100 most influential people of 2011 and SportsPro rated Dhoni as the 16th most marketable athlete in the world.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mahendra Singh Dhoni against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Date of Birth
Jul 7, 1981 (34 years old)
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
154 lbs (70 kg)
MS Dhoni, M.S. Dhoni, Mahendra Dhoni, Mahi, MS, MSD, M. S. Dhoni
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.on Oct 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.