Wes Welker net worth and salary: Wes Welker is an American football player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Wes Welker played football all through his early academic years, and was extremely successful during high school. Though he was named Oklahoma State Player of the Year by USA Today, and scored a touchdown in the Oil Bowl, no college teams recruited him due to his small size. He ended up receiving a scholarship to Texas Tech, after another player backed out unexpectedly. At Texas Tech, he proved himself to be an excellent football player, tying the NCAA record for touchdowns scored returning punts, and winning the Mosi Tatupu Award. He signed with the San Diego Chargers in 2004 as an undrafted free agent, but they cut him in favor of another player after their first game. He then played for the Miami Dolphins from 2004-2006, where, again, he proved to be an outstanding player. In 2006, he was traded to the New England Patriots and has been extremely successful with the team. He has been named to the All-Pro team four times, received the Ed Block courage Award twice, and has tied the record for the longest reception in NFL history.
Wes Welker Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 1, 1981
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
185 lbs (83.91 kg)
Wesley Carter Welker, Wesley Welker
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Wes Welker Earnings
Click to Expand
- New England Patriots (2009-10)$2,007,280
- New England Patriots (2008-09)$1,756,720
- New England Patriots (2007-08)$6,106,720
- Miami Dolphins (2006-07)$429,840
- Miami Dolphins (2005-06)$309,290
- San Diego Chargers (2004-05)$37,059
- Miami Dolphins (2004-05)$202,941
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.