Wes Welker net worth and salary: Wes Welker is an American football player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Wes Welker played football all through his early academic years, and was extremely successful during high school. Though he was named Oklahoma State Player of the Year by USA Today, and scored a touchdown in the Oil Bowl, no college teams recruited him due to his small size. He ended up receiving a scholarship to Texas Tech, after another player backed out unexpectedly. At Texas Tech, he proved himself to be an excellent football player, tying the NCAA record for touchdowns scored returning punts, and winning the Mosi Tatupu Award. He signed with the San Diego Chargers in 2004 as an undrafted free agent, but they cut him in favor of another player after their first game. He then played for the Miami Dolphins from 2004-2006, where, again, he proved to be an outstanding player. In 2006, he was traded to the New England Patriots and has been extremely successful with the team. He has been named to the All-Pro team four times, received the Ed Block courage Award twice, and has tied the record for the longest reception in NFL history.
Wes Welker Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
May 1, 1981 (35 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
185 lbs (83.91 kg)
Wesley Carter Welker, Wesley Welker
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too Bigon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Wes Welker Earnings
Click to Expand
- New England Patriots (2009-10)$2,007,280
- New England Patriots (2008-09)$1,756,720
- New England Patriots (2007-08)$6,106,720
- Miami Dolphins (2006-07)$429,840
- Miami Dolphins (2005-06)$309,290
- San Diego Chargers (2004-05)$37,059
- Miami Dolphins (2004-05)$202,941
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?