Warren Moon net worth: Warren Moon is a former football player and sports broadcaster who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Los Angeles, California, Warren Moon showed great promise as a quarterback during high school, but all of the colleges who expressed an interest in the athlete wanted him to change positions. He chose to remain a quarterback and enrolled at West Los Angeles College, where he set multiple records as a quarterback. Eventually, a few more high profile college football programs began to take notice, and he went on to play for the University of Washington. He led them to a Rose Bowl win his senior year with the team, and won the MVP Award. The NFL proved uninterested in him, but the Canadian Football League grabbed him immediately. He played five very successful seasons with the Edmonton Eskimos, and was then drafted by the Houston Oilers. He played for the Oilers from 1984-1993, setting numerous records and winning multiple football honors. He went on to play for the Minnesota Vikings, the Seattle Seahawks, and the Kansas City Chiefs, briefly, before retiring in 2000.
Warren Moon Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 18, 1956 (59 years old)
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
220 lbs (100 kg)
Harold Warren Moon
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Warren Moon Earnings
- Kansas City Chiefs (2000-01)$791,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.