Vinny Testaverde net worth: Vinny Testaverde is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Vinny Testaverde, also known as Vincent Frank Testaverde, was born in Brooklyn, New York, and earned a football scholarship to the University of Miami. At the University of Miami he played exceptionally well, and was a first-team All-American selection, and the winner of the Heisman Trophy his junior year. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers drafted him in 1987, but his first year with the team was dismal. He became the recipient of widespread derision, even as his game improved noticeably. He left Tampa Bay in 1992, and signed with the Cleveland Browns and then the Baltimore Ravens. He began to play consistently well with the Ravens, and led them to the Pro Bowl in 1996. However, it was his successful time with the New York Jets that finally secured his place in history. He then went on to play for the Dallas Cowboys, the Jets again, the Patriots, and the Carolina Panthers, before retiring in 2008. He set multiple records over the course of his 21-year professional career, and was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2013.
Vinny Testaverde Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 13, 1963
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
233 lbs (105.68 kg)
Vincent Frank Testaverde
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?on Aug 2, 2015
Vinny Testaverde Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cincinnati Bengals (2007-08)$847,058
- New England Patriots (2006-07)$333,529
- New York Jets (2005-06)$655,000
- Dallas Cowboys (2004-05)$1,100,000
- New York Jets (2003-04)$1,003,800
- New York Jets (2002-03)$4,003,420
- New York Jets (2001-02)$3,675,647
- New York Jets (2000-01)$2,514,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.
- After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The TeamJunior Galette played extremely well the last two seasons. So why did his former team pay him a huge amount of money to leave?
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.