Vincent Jackson net worth and salary: Vincent Jackson is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Vincent Jackson was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado and was an exceptional player in both football and basketball. An excellent student academically, he turned down an offer to attend Columbia in order to attend the University of Northern Colorado on a basketball and football scholarship. While at the University of Northern Colorado, he set multiple records, including being the all-time school leader in receiving, punt returns, kick returns, and receiving touchdowns. The San Diego Chargers drafted him in 2005, but multiple injuries during his first season with the team hampered his ability to make an impression. Over the course of the next few seasons, he proved himself to be a strong player, though he also made headlines for misconduct off the field. He is a three-time Pro Bowl selection. In October of 2012, he signed a 5-year deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Vincent Jackson Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jan 14, 1983 (33 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
VJax, V.J., Action Jackson
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Vincent Jackson Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Diego Chargers (2009-10)$626,630
- San Diego Chargers (2008-09)$524,320
- San Diego Chargers (2007-08)$439,920
- San Diego Chargers (2006-07)$354,950
- San Diego Chargers (2005-06)$1,605,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.