Vincent Jackson net worth and salary: Vincent Jackson is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Vincent Jackson was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado and was an exceptional player in both football and basketball. An excellent student academically, he turned down an offer to attend Columbia in order to attend the University of Northern Colorado on a basketball and football scholarship. While at the University of Northern Colorado, he set multiple records, including being the all-time school leader in receiving, punt returns, kick returns, and receiving touchdowns. The San Diego Chargers drafted him in 2005, but multiple injuries during his first season with the team hampered his ability to make an impression. Over the course of the next few seasons, he proved himself to be a strong player, though he also made headlines for misconduct off the field. He is a three-time Pro Bowl selection. In October of 2012, he signed a 5-year deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Vincent Jackson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jan 14, 1983
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
VJax, V.J., Action Jackson
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 Millionon Jul 31, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Vincent Jackson Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Diego Chargers (2009-10)$626,630
- San Diego Chargers (2008-09)$524,320
- San Diego Chargers (2007-08)$439,920
- San Diego Chargers (2006-07)$354,950
- San Diego Chargers (2005-06)$1,605,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...