Vernon Davis net worth: Vernon Davis is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $16 million. Vernon Davis was born in 1984 in Washington, DC where he attended Paul Public Charter School and Dunbar High School, lettering in football, basketball, and track & field. Vernon Davis was considered to be the 4th best tight end in the class of 2003, though he also played wide receiver, kick returner, linebacker, and defensive end. Vernon Davis was selected to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. Vernon Davis attended and played for the University of Maryland, where he majored in studio art. He played all 13 games as a freshman, sophomore, and junior. Vernon Davis was a 2005 Consensus All-American and finalist for the Mackey Award for the nation's top tight end. Vernon Davis was drafted in the first round, sixth overall, by the San Francisco 49ers. He signed a five-year $23 million deal making him the NFL's top paid tight end at the time. He spent his first three seasons in the NFL battling injuries. Vernon Davis finally lived up to his contract in 2009, where he co-led the NFL in touchdown receptions.
Vernon Davis Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
250 lbs (113.39 kg)
The Duke, Cyborg, Vernon Leonard Davis, Duke
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last Yearon Feb 13, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
Vernon Davis Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Francisco 49ers (2009-10)$2,540,000
- San Francisco 49ers (2008-09)$4,675,000
- San Francisco 49ers (2007-08)$9,820,000
- San Francisco 49ers (2006-07)$2,160,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!