Vernon Davis net worth: Vernon Davis is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $16 million. Vernon Davis was born in 1984 in Washington, DC where he attended Paul Public Charter School and Dunbar High School, lettering in football, basketball, and track & field. Vernon Davis was considered to be the 4th best tight end in the class of 2003, though he also played wide receiver, kick returner, linebacker, and defensive end. Vernon Davis was selected to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. Vernon Davis attended and played for the University of Maryland, where he majored in studio art. He played all 13 games as a freshman, sophomore, and junior. Vernon Davis was a 2005 Consensus All-American and finalist for the Mackey Award for the nation's top tight end. Vernon Davis was drafted in the first round, sixth overall, by the San Francisco 49ers. He signed a five-year $23 million deal making him the NFL's top paid tight end at the time. He spent his first three seasons in the NFL battling injuries. Vernon Davis finally lived up to his contract in 2009, where he co-led the NFL in touchdown receptions.
Vernon Davis Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
250 lbs (113.39 kg)
The Duke, Cyborg, Vernon Leonard Davis, Duke
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This Yearon May 4, 2016
Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 Millionon May 4, 2016
Vernon Davis Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Francisco 49ers (2009-10)$2,540,000
- San Francisco 49ers (2008-09)$4,675,000
- San Francisco 49ers (2007-08)$9,820,000
- San Francisco 49ers (2006-07)$2,160,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million DealSoulja Boy claims to have signed a $400 million contract. Should we believe him?
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil DependencySaudi Arabia's Prince Mohammed Bin Salman says that by 2020, his country – which sees about 75% of its revenue come from the oil industry – will be able to live without oil. By 2030, he predicts a national financial fund revolution. How? By raising a $2 trillion fund, of course.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.