Troy Polamalu net worth: Troy Polamalu is a professional American football safety who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born Troy Aumua on April 19, 1981 in Garden Grove, California, he is a long-standing player for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He earned All-American honors during his football career at USC (University of Southern California) and has been in two Super Bowl Championship games with the Steelers (Super Bowl XL in 2006, defeating the Seattle Seahawks and Super Bowl XLIII, defeating the Arizona Cardinals in 2009). He has been selected for the Pro Bowl eight times and was the NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2010. Of American-Samoan decent, Polamalu (Aumua) petitioned the court in 2007 to change his legal name to his mother's maiden name of Polamalu. He is married to Theodora Holmes and they have two sons, Paisios (2008) and Ephraim (2010). Theodora is the sister of NFL player Alex Holmes (formerly of the Miami Dolphins and L.A. Rams). Besides his notoriety within the NFL football league, Polamalu is known for his distinguishable (long) hair. In a 2006 game against the Kansas City Chiefs, Chief's running back Larry Johnson pulled Polamalu down by the hair in an effort to tackle him. Though this is a perfectly legal move, according to regulations, Johnson was penalized for rising to his feet while still having a hold on Polamalu's hair (pulling Polamalu up by his hair in the process). In 2010, in an interview with Mike and Mike in the Morning (sports-talk radio show), Polamalu reportedly said he hadn't had a haircut in "seven or eight years." In 2013, Polamalu signed a three-year contract extension with the Steelers and entered into his 11th season with the franchise.
Troy Polamalu Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1981 (34 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
207 lbs (93.89 kg)
Troy Aumua Polamalu, Troy Aumua
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
Troy Polamalu Earnings
Click to Expand
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2009-10)$4,305,200
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2008-09)$4,625,000
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2007-08)$11,576,920
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2006-07)$1,553,760
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2005-06)$718,200
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2004-05)$4,307,000
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2003-04)$1,489,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.