Troy Polamalu net worth: Troy Polamalu is a professional American football safety who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born Troy Aumua on April 19, 1981 in Garden Grove, California, he is a long-standing player for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He earned All-American honors during his football career at USC (University of Southern California) and has been in two Super Bowl Championship games with the Steelers (Super Bowl XL in 2006, defeating the Seattle Seahawks and Super Bowl XLIII, defeating the Arizona Cardinals in 2009). He has been selected for the Pro Bowl eight times and was the NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2010. Of American-Samoan decent, Polamalu (Aumua) petitioned the court in 2007 to change his legal name to his mother's maiden name of Polamalu. He is married to Theodora Holmes and they have two sons, Paisios (2008) and Ephraim (2010). Theodora is the sister of NFL player Alex Holmes (formerly of the Miami Dolphins and L.A. Rams). Besides his notoriety within the NFL football league, Polamalu is known for his distinguishable (long) hair. In a 2006 game against the Kansas City Chiefs, Chief's running back Larry Johnson pulled Polamalu down by the hair in an effort to tackle him. Though this is a perfectly legal move, according to regulations, Johnson was penalized for rising to his feet while still having a hold on Polamalu's hair (pulling Polamalu up by his hair in the process). In 2010, in an interview with Mike and Mike in the Morning (sports-talk radio show), Polamalu reportedly said he hadn't had a haircut in "seven or eight years." In 2013, Polamalu signed a three-year contract extension with the Steelers and entered into his 11th season with the franchise.
Troy Polamalu Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1981
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
207 lbs (93.89 kg)
Troy Aumua Polamalu, Troy Aumua
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
Troy Polamalu Earnings
Click to Expand
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2009-10)$4,305,200
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2008-09)$4,625,000
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2007-08)$11,576,920
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2006-07)$1,553,760
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2005-06)$718,200
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2004-05)$4,307,000
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2003-04)$1,489,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.