Troy Polamalu net worth: Troy Polamalu is a professional American football safety who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born Troy Aumua on April 19, 1981 in Garden Grove, California, he is a long-standing player for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He earned All-American honors during his football career at USC (University of Southern California) and has been in two Super Bowl Championship games with the Steelers (Super Bowl XL in 2006, defeating the Seattle Seahawks and Super Bowl XLIII, defeating the Arizona Cardinals in 2009). He has been selected for the Pro Bowl eight times and was the NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2010. Of American-Samoan decent, Polamalu (Aumua) petitioned the court in 2007 to change his legal name to his mother's maiden name of Polamalu. He is married to Theodora Holmes and they have two sons, Paisios (2008) and Ephraim (2010). Theodora is the sister of NFL player Alex Holmes (formerly of the Miami Dolphins and L.A. Rams). Besides his notoriety within the NFL football league, Polamalu is known for his distinguishable (long) hair. In a 2006 game against the Kansas City Chiefs, Chief's running back Larry Johnson pulled Polamalu down by the hair in an effort to tackle him. Though this is a perfectly legal move, according to regulations, Johnson was penalized for rising to his feet while still having a hold on Polamalu's hair (pulling Polamalu up by his hair in the process). In 2010, in an interview with Mike and Mike in the Morning (sports-talk radio show), Polamalu reportedly said he hadn't had a haircut in "seven or eight years." In 2013, Polamalu signed a three-year contract extension with the Steelers and entered into his 11th season with the franchise.
Troy Polamalu Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1981 (35 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
207 lbs (93.89 kg)
Troy Aumua Polamalu, Troy Aumua
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Troy Polamalu Earnings
Click to Expand
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2009-10)$4,305,200
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2008-09)$4,625,000
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2007-08)$11,576,920
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2006-07)$1,553,760
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2005-06)$718,200
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2004-05)$4,307,000
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2003-04)$1,489,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.