Troy Polamalu net worth: Troy Polamalu is a professional American football safety who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born Troy Aumua on April 19, 1981 in Garden Grove, California, he is a long-standing player for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He earned All-American honors during his football career at USC (University of Southern California) and has been in two Super Bowl Championship games with the Steelers (Super Bowl XL in 2006, defeating the Seattle Seahawks and Super Bowl XLIII, defeating the Arizona Cardinals in 2009). He has been selected for the Pro Bowl eight times and was the NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2010. Of American-Samoan decent, Polamalu (Aumua) petitioned the court in 2007 to change his legal name to his mother's maiden name of Polamalu. He is married to Theodora Holmes and they have two sons, Paisios (2008) and Ephraim (2010). Theodora is the sister of NFL player Alex Holmes (formerly of the Miami Dolphins and L.A. Rams). Besides his notoriety within the NFL football league, Polamalu is known for his distinguishable (long) hair. In a 2006 game against the Kansas City Chiefs, Chief's running back Larry Johnson pulled Polamalu down by the hair in an effort to tackle him. Though this is a perfectly legal move, according to regulations, Johnson was penalized for rising to his feet while still having a hold on Polamalu's hair (pulling Polamalu up by his hair in the process). In 2010, in an interview with Mike and Mike in the Morning (sports-talk radio show), Polamalu reportedly said he hadn't had a haircut in "seven or eight years." In 2013, Polamalu signed a three-year contract extension with the Steelers and entered into his 11th season with the franchise.
Troy Polamalu Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1981 (35 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
207 lbs (93.89 kg)
Troy Aumua Polamalu, Troy Aumua
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Troy Polamalu Earnings
Click to Expand
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2009-10)$4,305,200
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2008-09)$4,625,000
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2007-08)$11,576,920
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2006-07)$1,553,760
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2005-06)$718,200
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2004-05)$4,307,000
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2003-04)$1,489,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is in remarkably good health at 85 years old. He claims his unconventional diet is the key to his happiness and longevity.
- Comcast Pockets DreamWorks Animation For $3.8 BillionA welcome payday and a beneficial partnership are in the making following the announcement that Comcast will acquire DreamWorks Pictures' powerful animation arm, DreamWorks Animation.