Troy Aikman net worth: Troy Aikman is a California-born, retired NFL quarterback who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Troy Aikman was the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys for 12 seasons. He was the number one overall draft pick in 1989, and won multiple awards during his time with the Cowboys, including being a six-time Pro Bowl selection and receiving the Super Bowl XXVII MVP award. He was inducted into the Football Hall of Fame in 2006 and currently works as a sportscaster for Fox Network. During his playing days, Aikman was the highest paid player in the NFL when (in 1993) he signed an 8-year $50 million contract which included an $11 million signing bonus. At the time of his retirement, his salary was $7.5 million. His salary as a Fox commentator is $1 million per year. Outside of football, Aikman is also quite an investor. He is a former joint owner of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing team, and Hall of Fame Racing, along with fellow former Cowboys quarterback Roger Staubach, and is a part-owner of the San Diego Padres. He is also a partner and spokesman for IDLife, and recently made millions when a local restaurant he frequented during his Dallas Cowboy days (and eventually owned stock in) called Wingstop went public. Aikman was married for 11 years to former Cowboys publicist, Rhonda Worthey and the couple have three daughters: Rachel (from Worthey's previous marriage), Jordan, and Alexa. In 2011, they announced their separation and they were divorced later that year.
Troy Aikman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 21, 1966
American football player, Announcer, Commentator
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Troy Kenneth Aikman, The Godfather, Roy
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Troy Aikman Earnings
- Dallas Cowboys (2000-01)$5,916,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.