Troy Aikman net worth: Troy Aikman is a California-born, retired NFL quarterback who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Troy Aikman was the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys for 12 seasons. He was the number one overall draft pick in 1989, and won multiple awards during his time with the Cowboys, including being a six-time Pro Bowl selection and receiving the Super Bowl XXVII MVP award. He was inducted into the Football Hall of Fame in 2006 and currently works as a sportscaster for Fox Network. During his playing days, Aikman was the highest paid player in the NFL when (in 1993) he signed an 8-year $50 million contract which included an $11 million signing bonus. At the time of his retirement, his salary was $7.5 million. His salary as a Fox commentator is $1 million per year. Outside of football, Aikman is also quite an investor. He is a former joint owner of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing team, and Hall of Fame Racing, along with fellow former Cowboys quarterback Roger Staubach, and is a part-owner of the San Diego Padres. He is also a partner and spokesman for IDLife, and recently made millions when a local restaurant he frequented during his Dallas Cowboy days (and eventually owned stock in) called Wingstop went public. Aikman was married for 11 years to former Cowboys publicist, Rhonda Worthey and the couple have three daughters: Rachel (from Worthey's previous marriage), Jordan, and Alexa. In 2011, they announced their separation and they were divorced later that year.
Troy Aikman Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 21, 1966 (49 years old)
American football player, Announcer, Commentator
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Troy Kenneth Aikman, The Godfather, Roy
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Troy Aikman Earnings
- Dallas Cowboys (2000-01)$5,916,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?