Troy Aikman net worth: Troy Aikman is a California-born, retired NFL quarterback who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Troy Aikman was the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys for 12 seasons. He was the number one overall draft pick in 1989, and won multiple awards during his time with the Cowboys, including being a six-time Pro Bowl selection and receiving the Super Bowl XXVII MVP award. He was inducted into the Football Hall of Fame in 2006 and currently works as a sportscaster for Fox Network. During his playing days, Aikman was the highest paid player in the NFL when (in 1993) he signed an 8-year $50 million contract which included an $11 million signing bonus. At the time of his retirement, his salary was $7.5 million. His salary as a Fox commentator is $1 million per year. Outside of football, Aikman is also quite an investor. He is a former joint owner of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing team, and Hall of Fame Racing, along with fellow former Cowboys quarterback Roger Staubach, and is a part-owner of the San Diego Padres. He is also a partner and spokesman for IDLife, and recently made millions when a local restaurant he frequented during his Dallas Cowboy days (and eventually owned stock in) called Wingstop went public. Aikman was married for 11 years to former Cowboys publicist, Rhonda Worthey and the couple have three daughters: Rachel (from Worthey's previous marriage), Jordan, and Alexa. In 2011, they announced their separation and they were divorced later that year.
Troy Aikman Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 21, 1966 (49 years old)
American football player, Announcer, Commentator
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Troy Kenneth Aikman, The Godfather, Roy
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Troy Aikman Earnings
- Dallas Cowboys (2000-01)$5,916,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Kanye West Claims He Is $53 Million In Personal DebtSaturday night Yeezy took to Twitter to tell his 18.7 million followers that he is $53 million in debt and needed our prayers to overcome this hardship.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,