Troy Aikman net worth: Troy Aikman is a California-born, retired NFL quarterback who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Troy Aikman was the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys for 12 seasons. He was the number one overall draft pick in 1989, and won multiple awards during his time with the Cowboys, including being a six-time Pro Bowl selection and receiving the Super Bowl XXVII MVP award. He was inducted into the Football Hall of Fame in 2006 and currently works as a sportscaster for Fox Network. During his playing days, Aikman was the highest paid player in the NFL when (in 1993) he signed an 8-year $50 million contract which included an $11 million signing bonus. At the time of his retirement, his salary was $7.5 million. His salary as a Fox commentator is $1 million per year. Outside of football, Aikman is also quite an investor. He is a former joint owner of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing team, and Hall of Fame Racing, along with fellow former Cowboys quarterback Roger Staubach, and is a part-owner of the San Diego Padres. He is also a partner and spokesman for IDLife, and recently made millions when a local restaurant he frequented during his Dallas Cowboy days (and eventually owned stock in) called Wingstop went public. Aikman was married for 11 years to former Cowboys publicist, Rhonda Worthey and the couple have three daughters: Rachel (from Worthey's previous marriage), Jordan, and Alexa. In 2011, they announced their separation and they were divorced later that year.
Troy Aikman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 21, 1966
American football player, Announcer, Commentator
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Troy Kenneth Aikman, The Godfather, Roy
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Troy Aikman Earnings
- Dallas Cowboys (2000-01)$5,916,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.