Trent Dilfer Net Worth. Trent Dilfer is an American former football quarterback and current sports analyst who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Trent Dilfer was born on March 13, 1972 in Santa Cruz, California where he played high school football at Aptos High School and college football for the Fresno State University Bulldogs. He started at quarterback for Fresno State for two and a half seasons. Dilfer helped Fresno State win or share the conference title for three straight seasons and started in two bowl games. In his junior season, Dilfer led the nation in pass efficiency en route to being named the WAC Offensive Player of the Year. He also set the NCAA record for consecutive pass attempts without an interception (271) that stood until 2007. Dilfer was drafted with the sixth overall pick in the first round of the 1994 NFL Draft by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Dilfer became the first Tampa Bay quarterback to ever go to the Pro Bowl. He played six season with Tampa Bay. Dilfer spent the 2000 season with the Baltimore Raven, played for the Seattle Seahawks from 2001 to 2004, spent 2005 with the Cleveland Browns, and finally, played in 2006 and 2007 for the San Francisco 49ers. Dilfer resides with his family in Saratoga, California in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is married to Cassandra Dilfer, a former Fresno State swimmer, and they have three daughters.
Trent Dilfer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Mar 13, 1972
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
247 lbs (112.04 kg)
Trent Farris Dilfer
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made Tycoonon Jul 6, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Trent Dilfer Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Francisco 49ers (2007-08)$1,502,400
- San Francisco 49ers (2006-07)$1,501,320
- Cleveland Browns (2005-06)$3,004,730
- Seattle Seahawks (2004-05)$1,251,200
- Seattle Seahawks (2003-04)$750,000
- Seattle Seahawks (2002-03)$4,751,800
- Seattle Seahawks (2001-02)$1,500,000
- Baltimore Ravens (2000-01)$1,000,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?
- The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?The Grateful Dead certainly don't seem like the type of guys who got into rock and roll for the money but they have made tons of it.
- Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt ShavitzBut Shavitz is the iconic co-founder Burt's Bees. His name and face are on every product the company sells. But he lost out on a massive fortune thanks to one stroke of a pen.