Trent Dilfer Net Worth. Trent Dilfer is an American former football quarterback and current sports analyst who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Trent Dilfer was born on March 13, 1972 in Santa Cruz, California where he played high school football at Aptos High School and college football for the Fresno State University Bulldogs. He started at quarterback for Fresno State for two and a half seasons. Dilfer helped Fresno State win or share the conference title for three straight seasons and started in two bowl games. In his junior season, Dilfer led the nation in pass efficiency en route to being named the WAC Offensive Player of the Year. He also set the NCAA record for consecutive pass attempts without an interception (271) that stood until 2007. Dilfer was drafted with the sixth overall pick in the first round of the 1994 NFL Draft by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Dilfer became the first Tampa Bay quarterback to ever go to the Pro Bowl. He played six season with Tampa Bay. Dilfer spent the 2000 season with the Baltimore Raven, played for the Seattle Seahawks from 2001 to 2004, spent 2005 with the Cleveland Browns, and finally, played in 2006 and 2007 for the San Francisco 49ers. Dilfer resides with his family in Saratoga, California in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is married to Cassandra Dilfer, a former Fresno State swimmer, and they have three daughters.
Trent Dilfer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Mar 13, 1972
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
247 lbs (112.04 kg)
Trent Farris Dilfer
50 Cent Just Released Surprising Details About His Current Financial Situation. Here Are The Highlights!!!on Aug 4, 2015
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
Trent Dilfer Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Francisco 49ers (2007-08)$1,502,400
- San Francisco 49ers (2006-07)$1,501,320
- Cleveland Browns (2005-06)$3,004,730
- Seattle Seahawks (2004-05)$1,251,200
- Seattle Seahawks (2003-04)$750,000
- Seattle Seahawks (2002-03)$4,751,800
- Seattle Seahawks (2001-02)$1,500,000
- Baltimore Ravens (2000-01)$1,000,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The WorldPeople have been attracted to the glamour of wealth for as long as we've been a civilized world. And, really, if you've got the money, why wouldn't you move to the best street in your area? The 10 streets we list are the world's most expensive
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This WeekFetty Wap just put himself in the company of hip-hop royalty such as Lil Wayne and Eminem with these two recent accomplishments...
- A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!Luxury car buyers will have the opportunity to get their hands on he first and last Bugatti Veyrons off the production line.