What is Tony Siragusa's net worth? Tony Sirgusa's net worth is $6 million dollars and his annual salary of $500 thousand per year at Fox. Born in Kenilworth, New Jersey, Tony Siragusa participated in both football and wrestling in high school, and eventually attended the University of Pittsburgh, where he continued to play football. In 1990, he was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts to play defensive tackle. He played for the Colts until 1996, and then chose to sign with the Baltimore Ravens at the start of the 1997 season. With the Ravens, he went on to help the team to a record breaking season, in which they allowed the fewest points of any team in regular season play. The Ravens subsequently won SuperBowl XXXV. He retired in 2001 and has since pursued an on-camera career. He has played supporting roles in such projects as "25th Hour" and "The Sopranos", and also hosts the show, "Man Caves" on the DIY Network. In addition, he is one of three sideline commentators for the NFL on Fox.
Tony Siragusa Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 14, 1967 (49 years old)
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.92 m)
340 lbs (154.22 kg)
Anthony Siragusa, Goose
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
Tony Siragusa Earnings
- Baltimore Ravens (2001-02)$1,666,666
- Baltimore Ravens (2000-01)$1,325,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence DealingsThe Panama Papers reveal that George Soros's Soros Capital set up an offshore company in the Cayman Islands so that it could invest with the Carlyle Group alongside members of the Bin Laden family.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.