What is Tony Siragusa's net worth? Tony Sirgusa's net worth is $6 million dollars and his annual salary of $500 thousand per year at Fox. Born in Kenilworth, New Jersey, Tony Siragusa participated in both football and wrestling in high school, and eventually attended the University of Pittsburgh, where he continued to play football. In 1990, he was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts to play defensive tackle. He played for the Colts until 1996, and then chose to sign with the Baltimore Ravens at the start of the 1997 season. With the Ravens, he went on to help the team to a record breaking season, in which they allowed the fewest points of any team in regular season play. The Ravens subsequently won SuperBowl XXXV. He retired in 2001 and has since pursued an on-camera career. He has played supporting roles in such projects as "25th Hour" and "The Sopranos", and also hosts the show, "Man Caves" on the DIY Network. In addition, he is one of three sideline commentators for the NFL on Fox.
Tony Siragusa Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Anthony Siragusa, Goose
American football player, Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.92 m)
340 lbs (154.22 kg)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story Everon Jul 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?on Jul 1, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...on Jul 1, 2015
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?on Jul 1, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Tony Siragusa Earnings
- Baltimore Ravens (2001-02)$1,666,666
- Baltimore Ravens (2000-01)$1,325,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story EverThe phrase "rags to riches" gets thrown around a lot, but it rarely seems as appropriate as it does when describing Syran billionaire Mohed Altrad.
- Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...Long before there was a "Bobby Bonilla Day" there was a random NFL player who scored an equally interesting sports contract that can only end upon his death.
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?As you probably know, today is international Bobby Bonilla day. So, was Bobby's decision to take an annuity instead of lump sum actually that brilliant?
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.Apparently, Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)