What is Tony Siragusa's net worth? Tony Sirgusa's net worth is $6 million dollars and his annual salary of $500 thousand per year at Fox. Born in Kenilworth, New Jersey, Tony Siragusa participated in both football and wrestling in high school, and eventually attended the University of Pittsburgh, where he continued to play football. In 1990, he was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts to play defensive tackle. He played for the Colts until 1996, and then chose to sign with the Baltimore Ravens at the start of the 1997 season. With the Ravens, he went on to help the team to a record breaking season, in which they allowed the fewest points of any team in regular season play. The Ravens subsequently won SuperBowl XXXV. He retired in 2001 and has since pursued an on-camera career. He has played supporting roles in such projects as "25th Hour" and "The Sopranos", and also hosts the show, "Man Caves" on the DIY Network. In addition, he is one of three sideline commentators for the NFL on Fox.
Tony Siragusa Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 14, 1967
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.92 m)
340 lbs (154.22 kg)
Anthony Siragusa, Goose
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Tony Siragusa Earnings
- Baltimore Ravens (2001-02)$1,666,666
- Baltimore Ravens (2000-01)$1,325,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.