What is Tony Siragusa's net worth? Tony Sirgusa's net worth is $6 million dollars and his annual salary of $500 thousand per year at Fox. Born in Kenilworth, New Jersey, Tony Siragusa participated in both football and wrestling in high school, and eventually attended the University of Pittsburgh, where he continued to play football. In 1990, he was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts to play defensive tackle. He played for the Colts until 1996, and then chose to sign with the Baltimore Ravens at the start of the 1997 season. With the Ravens, he went on to help the team to a record breaking season, in which they allowed the fewest points of any team in regular season play. The Ravens subsequently won SuperBowl XXXV. He retired in 2001 and has since pursued an on-camera career. He has played supporting roles in such projects as "25th Hour" and "The Sopranos", and also hosts the show, "Man Caves" on the DIY Network. In addition, he is one of three sideline commentators for the NFL on Fox.
Tony Siragusa Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 14, 1967 (49 years old)
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.92 m)
340 lbs (154.22 kg)
Anthony Siragusa, Goose
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Tony Siragusa Earnings
- Baltimore Ravens (2001-02)$1,666,666
- Baltimore Ravens (2000-01)$1,325,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of ArizonaOne afternoon in 2001, Shaun Attwood was trading on the stock market online at his girlfriend's place in Arizona when he felt a sudden sense of relief. He'd gotten away with it. He really had.