What is Tony Siragusa's net worth? Tony Sirgusa's net worth is $6 million dollars and his annual salary of $500 thousand per year at Fox. Born in Kenilworth, New Jersey, Tony Siragusa participated in both football and wrestling in high school, and eventually attended the University of Pittsburgh, where he continued to play football. In 1990, he was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts to play defensive tackle. He played for the Colts until 1996, and then chose to sign with the Baltimore Ravens at the start of the 1997 season. With the Ravens, he went on to help the team to a record breaking season, in which they allowed the fewest points of any team in regular season play. The Ravens subsequently won SuperBowl XXXV. He retired in 2001 and has since pursued an on-camera career. He has played supporting roles in such projects as "25th Hour" and "The Sopranos", and also hosts the show, "Man Caves" on the DIY Network. In addition, he is one of three sideline commentators for the NFL on Fox.
Tony Siragusa Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 14, 1967 (48 years old)
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.92 m)
340 lbs (154.22 kg)
Anthony Siragusa, Goose
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
Tony Siragusa Earnings
- Baltimore Ravens (2001-02)$1,666,666
- Baltimore Ravens (2000-01)$1,325,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?