Tony Romo Net Worth: Tony Romo is an American football player who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Born Antonio Ramiro Romo in San Diego, California, in 1980, Tony Romo was a standout high school football player in Wisconsin and attended Eastern Illinois University. The quarterback was recognized after his sophomore season as Ohio Valley Conference Player of the Year and led all of Division I-AA in passing efficiency as a junior. Romo became the first OVC and Eastern Illinois player to win the Walter Payton Award given to the best player in Division I-AA. The three-time OVC Player of the Year wasn't drafted during the 2003 NFL Draft but signed an undrafted rookie free agent deal with the Dallas Cowboys. He took over for Drew Bledsoe during the 2006 season as the Cowboys' starting quarterback. He led the team to a playoff berth and signed a six-year contract with Dallas during the 2007 season, which he finished with a 13-3 record. Romo went to the Pro Bowl in 2006, 2007 and 2009; consequently, those are the same years the Cowboys made postseason appearances. Romo signed a six-year contract extension with the Cowboys in 2013. He holds several franchise records, including most games with three or more touchdown passes and most touchdown passes. He's an enthusiastic amateur golfer who failed to qualify for the U.S. Open in 2005 and has an endorsement deal worth $10 million with Starter. Romo is an active supporter of several organizations, including the United Way and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. He traditionally holds a yearly football camp in Wisconsin. Romo attracted attention off-the-field for his high profile relationship with celebrity Jessica Simpson, who was in attendance for one of his historically bad performances in 2007. They broke up in 2009 and Romo married former journalist and Miss Missouri Candice Crawford in 2011. They have one son together.
Tony Romo Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 21, 1980 (36 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Antonio Ramiro "Tony" Romo, Antonio Ramiro Romo
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They Wanton Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Tony Romo Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Cowboys (2009-10)$625,980
- Dallas Cowboys (2008-09)$12,886,600
- Dallas Cowboys (2007-08)$1,506,000
- Dallas Cowboys (2006-07)$3,184,730
- Dallas Cowboys (2005-06)$705,280
- Dallas Cowboys (2004-05)$309,000
- Dallas Cowboys (2003-04)$235,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.