Tony Romo Net Worth: Tony Romo is an American football player who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Born Antonio Ramiro Romo in San Diego, California, in 1980, Tony Romo was a standout high school football player in Wisconsin and attended Eastern Illinois University. The quarterback was recognized after his sophomore season as Ohio Valley Conference Player of the Year and led all of Division I-AA in passing efficiency as a junior. Romo became the first OVC and Eastern Illinois player to win the Walter Payton Award given to the best player in Division I-AA. The three-time OVC Player of the Year wasn't drafted during the 2003 NFL Draft but signed an undrafted rookie free agent deal with the Dallas Cowboys. He took over for Drew Bledsoe during the 2006 season as the Cowboys' starting quarterback. He led the team to a playoff berth and signed a six-year contract with Dallas during the 2007 season, which he finished with a 13-3 record. Romo went to the Pro Bowl in 2006, 2007 and 2009; consequently, those are the same years the Cowboys made postseason appearances. Romo signed a six-year contract extension with the Cowboys in 2013. He holds several franchise records, including most games with three or more touchdown passes and most touchdown passes. He's an enthusiastic amateur golfer who failed to qualify for the U.S. Open in 2005 and has an endorsement deal worth $10 million with Starter. Romo is an active supporter of several organizations, including the United Way and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. He traditionally holds a yearly football camp in Wisconsin. Romo attracted attention off-the-field for his high profile relationship with celebrity Jessica Simpson, who was in attendance for one of his historically bad performances in 2007. They broke up in 2009 and Romo married former journalist and Miss Missouri Candice Crawford in 2011. They have one son together.
Tony Romo Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 21, 1980
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Antonio Ramiro "Tony" Romo, Antonio Ramiro Romo
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Tony Romo Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Cowboys (2009-10)$625,980
- Dallas Cowboys (2008-09)$12,886,600
- Dallas Cowboys (2007-08)$1,506,000
- Dallas Cowboys (2006-07)$3,184,730
- Dallas Cowboys (2005-06)$705,280
- Dallas Cowboys (2004-05)$309,000
- Dallas Cowboys (2003-04)$235,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.