Tony Romo Net Worth: Tony Romo is an American football player who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Born Antonio Ramiro Romo in San Diego, California, in 1980, Tony Romo was a standout high school football player in Wisconsin and attended Eastern Illinois University. The quarterback was recognized after his sophomore season as Ohio Valley Conference Player of the Year and led all of Division I-AA in passing efficiency as a junior. Romo became the first OVC and Eastern Illinois player to win the Walter Payton Award given to the best player in Division I-AA. The three-time OVC Player of the Year wasn't drafted during the 2003 NFL Draft but signed an undrafted rookie free agent deal with the Dallas Cowboys. He took over for Drew Bledsoe during the 2006 season as the Cowboys' starting quarterback. He led the team to a playoff berth and signed a six-year contract with Dallas during the 2007 season, which he finished with a 13-3 record. Romo went to the Pro Bowl in 2006, 2007 and 2009; consequently, those are the same years the Cowboys made postseason appearances. Romo signed a six-year contract extension with the Cowboys in 2013. He holds several franchise records, including most games with three or more touchdown passes and most touchdown passes. He's an enthusiastic amateur golfer who failed to qualify for the U.S. Open in 2005 and has an endorsement deal worth $10 million with Starter. Romo is an active supporter of several organizations, including the United Way and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. He traditionally holds a yearly football camp in Wisconsin. Romo attracted attention off-the-field for his high profile relationship with celebrity Jessica Simpson, who was in attendance for one of his historically bad performances in 2007. They broke up in 2009 and Romo married former journalist and Miss Missouri Candice Crawford in 2011. They have one son together.
Tony Romo Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 21, 1980 (36 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Antonio Ramiro "Tony" Romo, Antonio Ramiro Romo
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Tony Romo Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Cowboys (2009-10)$625,980
- Dallas Cowboys (2008-09)$12,886,600
- Dallas Cowboys (2007-08)$1,506,000
- Dallas Cowboys (2006-07)$3,184,730
- Dallas Cowboys (2005-06)$705,280
- Dallas Cowboys (2004-05)$309,000
- Dallas Cowboys (2003-04)$235,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?