Tony Gonzalez net worth and salary: Tony Gonzalez is an American football player who has a net worth of $20 million. Californian-born Gonzalez earned his net worth as a tight end for NFL teams Kansas City Chiefs and Atlanta Falcons. The 6ft5 player started his college career with University of California where he was named an All-American. He was selected by the Kansas City Chief for the 1997 NFL Draft. In his rookie season, Gonzalez led the Chiefs to finish with their best record in the American Football Conference. He continued with his impressive performance, earning his first Pro Bowl selection in 1999. From 2000 to 2006, Gonzalez was considered the most productive tight end in NFL history which led him to be selected for the Pro Bowl each year. The following season, he was traded to the Atlanta Falcons. As a Falcon, Gonzalez became the seventh player in NFL history (and the first tight end) to make 1,000 career receptions. Furthermore, the 13-time Pro Bowl player is the only NFL tight end in history to have caught 107 touchdown passes and also currently holds the NFL record for the total reception yards (14,268).
Tony Gonzalez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Feb 27, 1976 (40 years old)
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
243 lbs (110 kg)
Anthony David Gonzalez, Gonzo
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Tony Gonzalez Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Falcons (2009-10)$4,507,280
- Kansas City Chiefs (2008-09)$1,500,840
- Kansas City Chiefs (2007-08)$11,000,960
- Kansas City Chiefs (2006-07)$4,000,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2005-06)$3,400,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2004-05)$2,400,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2003-04)$4,950,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2002-03)$6,570,582
- Kansas City Chiefs (2001-02)$1,470,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2000-01)$1,342,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?Prince died without a will, so his vast fortune will be passed on to his siblings, but not before the federal and state government take their share.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.