Tony Gonzalez net worth and salary: Tony Gonzalez is an American football player who has a net worth of $20 million. Californian-born Gonzalez earned his net worth as a tight end for NFL teams Kansas City Chiefs and Atlanta Falcons. The 6ft5 player started his college career with University of California where he was named an All-American. He was selected by the Kansas City Chief for the 1997 NFL Draft. In his rookie season, Gonzalez led the Chiefs to finish with their best record in the American Football Conference. He continued with his impressive performance, earning his first Pro Bowl selection in 1999. From 2000 to 2006, Gonzalez was considered the most productive tight end in NFL history which led him to be selected for the Pro Bowl each year. The following season, he was traded to the Atlanta Falcons. As a Falcon, Gonzalez became the seventh player in NFL history (and the first tight end) to make 1,000 career receptions. Furthermore, the 13-time Pro Bowl player is the only NFL tight end in history to have caught 107 touchdown passes and also currently holds the NFL record for the total reception yards (14,268).
Tony Gonzalez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Feb 27, 1976
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
243 lbs (110 kg)
Anthony David Gonzalez, Gonzo
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
Tony Gonzalez Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Falcons (2009-10)$4,507,280
- Kansas City Chiefs (2008-09)$1,500,840
- Kansas City Chiefs (2007-08)$11,000,960
- Kansas City Chiefs (2006-07)$4,000,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2005-06)$3,400,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2004-05)$2,400,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2003-04)$4,950,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2002-03)$6,570,582
- Kansas City Chiefs (2001-02)$1,470,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2000-01)$1,342,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.