Tony Gonzalez net worth and salary: Tony Gonzalez is an American football player who has a net worth of $20 million. Californian-born Gonzalez earned his net worth as a tight end for NFL teams Kansas City Chiefs and Atlanta Falcons. The 6ft5 player started his college career with University of California where he was named an All-American. He was selected by the Kansas City Chief for the 1997 NFL Draft. In his rookie season, Gonzalez led the Chiefs to finish with their best record in the American Football Conference. He continued with his impressive performance, earning his first Pro Bowl selection in 1999. From 2000 to 2006, Gonzalez was considered the most productive tight end in NFL history which led him to be selected for the Pro Bowl each year. The following season, he was traded to the Atlanta Falcons. As a Falcon, Gonzalez became the seventh player in NFL history (and the first tight end) to make 1,000 career receptions. Furthermore, the 13-time Pro Bowl player is the only NFL tight end in history to have caught 107 touchdown passes and also currently holds the NFL record for the total reception yards (14,268).
Tony Gonzalez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Anthony David Gonzalez, Gonzo
American football player, Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
243 lbs (110 kg)
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
Turning Down $90 Million Now Could Earn Jimmy Butler An Extra $100 Millionon Jun 29, 2015
The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto Fortuneon Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Tony Gonzalez Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Falcons (2009-10)$4,507,280
- Kansas City Chiefs (2008-09)$1,500,840
- Kansas City Chiefs (2007-08)$11,000,960
- Kansas City Chiefs (2006-07)$4,000,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2005-06)$3,400,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2004-05)$2,400,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2003-04)$4,950,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2002-03)$6,570,582
- Kansas City Chiefs (2001-02)$1,470,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2000-01)$1,342,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, given away, been attacked in, and smashed their cars so let's take a closer look.
- The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto FortuneAfter leaving rehab, Tamara Mellon took a loan from her parents and launched a shoe line called Jimmy Choo. Today she is one of the richest women in Britain.
- Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest ManWang Jianlin, the richest man in China, has only one child, Wang Sicong. The younger Wang is a very controversial, slightly breast-obsessed media figure in China. Find out why he picks fights...
- The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGThe King of Pop's estate has reportedly generated almost $2 billion since his death in 2009, making his three children worth more than he ever was.