Tony Gonzalez net worth and salary: Tony Gonzalez is an American football player who has a net worth of $20 million. Californian-born Gonzalez earned his net worth as a tight end for NFL teams Kansas City Chiefs and Atlanta Falcons. The 6ft5 player started his college career with University of California where he was named an All-American. He was selected by the Kansas City Chief for the 1997 NFL Draft. In his rookie season, Gonzalez led the Chiefs to finish with their best record in the American Football Conference. He continued with his impressive performance, earning his first Pro Bowl selection in 1999. From 2000 to 2006, Gonzalez was considered the most productive tight end in NFL history which led him to be selected for the Pro Bowl each year. The following season, he was traded to the Atlanta Falcons. As a Falcon, Gonzalez became the seventh player in NFL history (and the first tight end) to make 1,000 career receptions. Furthermore, the 13-time Pro Bowl player is the only NFL tight end in history to have caught 107 touchdown passes and also currently holds the NFL record for the total reception yards (14,268).
Tony Gonzalez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Feb 27, 1976
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
243 lbs (110 kg)
Anthony David Gonzalez, Gonzo
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Tony Gonzalez Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Falcons (2009-10)$4,507,280
- Kansas City Chiefs (2008-09)$1,500,840
- Kansas City Chiefs (2007-08)$11,000,960
- Kansas City Chiefs (2006-07)$4,000,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2005-06)$3,400,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2004-05)$2,400,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2003-04)$4,950,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2002-03)$6,570,582
- Kansas City Chiefs (2001-02)$1,470,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2000-01)$1,342,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014Wait 'til you hear how much money Bill and Hillary Clinton have earned in the last seven years...
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This WeekFetty Wap just put himself in the company of hip-hop royalty such as Lil Wayne and Eminem with these two recent accomplishments...
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.