Steve McNair Net Worth: Steve McNair was an American football player who had a net worth of $26 Million. Born Stephen LaTreal McNair (February 14, 1973 – July 4, 2009) in Mount Olive, Mississippi, he served as quarterback during his entire National Football League (NFL) career. McNair first started flaunting his athletic skills playing college football at Alcorn State in Lorman, Mississippi, where he won the 1994 Walter Payton Award as the top player in NCAA Division I-AA. It was in 1995 that he was drafted third overall by the NFL's Houston Oilers (later known as Tennessee Oilers and eventually as Tennessee Titans) becoming the Oilers' regular starting quarterback two years later. While with the Titans, McNair was selected to the Pro Bowl three times, as well as he became All-Pro and Co-MVP in 2003. Besides, he is the Titans' all-time leading passer. Following the 2005 season, McNair was traded to the Baltimore Ravens, with whom he played for two seasons. In 2007, after thirteen NFL seasons, he retired from the sport for good. In his successful NFL career, McNair led the Titans to the playoffs four times and the Ravens only once. Unfortunately, McNair lost his life after being fatally shot by his mistress, Sahel Kazemi, in a murder–suicide on July 4, 2009.
Steve McNair Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Feb 14, 1973
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Steven LaTreal McNair, Air McNair
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Ten Rich Celebrities Who Have Proven That Money Equals Poweron Aug 25, 2015
Steve McNair Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Ravens (2007-08)$4,001,200
- Baltimore Ravens (2006-07)$12,000,330
- Tennessee Titans (2005-06)$7,501,770
- Tennessee Titans (2004-05)$6,750,910
- Tennessee Titans (2003-04)$5,252,200
- Tennessee Titans (2002-03)$2,001,530
- Tennessee Titans (2001-02)$5,862,084
- Tennessee Titans (2000-01)$4,135,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!When the three main features of the property are 300 feet of lake frontage, size and more size, $5.2 million sounds like remarkable pricing for Michael Moore's former mansion...
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.