Steve McNair Net Worth: Steve McNair was an American football player who had a net worth of $26 Million. Born Stephen LaTreal McNair (February 14, 1973 – July 4, 2009) in Mount Olive, Mississippi, he served as quarterback during his entire National Football League (NFL) career. McNair first started flaunting his athletic skills playing college football at Alcorn State in Lorman, Mississippi, where he won the 1994 Walter Payton Award as the top player in NCAA Division I-AA. It was in 1995 that he was drafted third overall by the NFL's Houston Oilers (later known as Tennessee Oilers and eventually as Tennessee Titans) becoming the Oilers' regular starting quarterback two years later. While with the Titans, McNair was selected to the Pro Bowl three times, as well as he became All-Pro and Co-MVP in 2003. Besides, he is the Titans' all-time leading passer. Following the 2005 season, McNair was traded to the Baltimore Ravens, with whom he played for two seasons. In 2007, after thirteen NFL seasons, he retired from the sport for good. In his successful NFL career, McNair led the Titans to the playoffs four times and the Ravens only once. Unfortunately, McNair lost his life after being fatally shot by his mistress, Sahel Kazemi, in a murder–suicide on July 4, 2009.
Steve McNair Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Steven LaTreal McNair, Air McNair
American football player, Athlete
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?on Jul 1, 2015
$2.5 Million Dollar Bugatti Chiron Set To Replace Veyronon Jun 25, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
The Russell Wilson Contract Saga Continueson Jul 1, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?on Jun 30, 2015
You Won't Believe The Salaries Of The Top 20 WWE Superstars!on Jun 27, 2015
Steve McNair Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Ravens (2007-08)$4,001,200
- Baltimore Ravens (2006-07)$12,000,330
- Tennessee Titans (2005-06)$7,501,770
- Tennessee Titans (2004-05)$6,750,910
- Tennessee Titans (2003-04)$5,252,200
- Tennessee Titans (2002-03)$2,001,530
- Tennessee Titans (2001-02)$5,862,084
- Tennessee Titans (2000-01)$4,135,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?Now that the new Batmobile has been introduced, how does it stack up against the Batmobiles of the past?
- Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales NationwideTiger Woods' golf game has hit rock bottom, and now retailers are complaining because his items aren't selling.
- Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm EmmanuelAlki David's latest "investment" is a $250,000 reward to anyone who successfully streaks in front of Chicago's Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
- Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?Tesla Motors is borrowing three quarters of a billion dollars but is that a good or bad thing?