Steve McNair Net Worth: Steve McNair was an American football player who had a net worth of $26 Million. Born Stephen LaTreal McNair (February 14, 1973 – July 4, 2009) in Mount Olive, Mississippi, he served as quarterback during his entire National Football League (NFL) career. McNair first started flaunting his athletic skills playing college football at Alcorn State in Lorman, Mississippi, where he won the 1994 Walter Payton Award as the top player in NCAA Division I-AA. It was in 1995 that he was drafted third overall by the NFL's Houston Oilers (later known as Tennessee Oilers and eventually as Tennessee Titans) becoming the Oilers' regular starting quarterback two years later. While with the Titans, McNair was selected to the Pro Bowl three times, as well as he became All-Pro and Co-MVP in 2003. Besides, he is the Titans' all-time leading passer. Following the 2005 season, McNair was traded to the Baltimore Ravens, with whom he played for two seasons. In 2007, after thirteen NFL seasons, he retired from the sport for good. In his successful NFL career, McNair led the Titans to the playoffs four times and the Ravens only once. Unfortunately, McNair lost his life after being fatally shot by his mistress, Sahel Kazemi, in a murder–suicide on July 4, 2009.
Steve McNair Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Feb 14, 1973 - Jul 4, 2009 (36 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Steven LaTreal McNair, Air McNair
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Steve McNair Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Ravens (2007-08)$4,001,200
- Baltimore Ravens (2006-07)$12,000,330
- Tennessee Titans (2005-06)$7,501,770
- Tennessee Titans (2004-05)$6,750,910
- Tennessee Titans (2003-04)$5,252,200
- Tennessee Titans (2002-03)$2,001,530
- Tennessee Titans (2001-02)$5,862,084
- Tennessee Titans (2000-01)$4,135,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.