Steve McNair Net Worth: Steve McNair was an American football player who had a net worth of $26 Million. Born Stephen LaTreal McNair (February 14, 1973 – July 4, 2009) in Mount Olive, Mississippi, he served as quarterback during his entire National Football League (NFL) career. McNair first started flaunting his athletic skills playing college football at Alcorn State in Lorman, Mississippi, where he won the 1994 Walter Payton Award as the top player in NCAA Division I-AA. It was in 1995 that he was drafted third overall by the NFL's Houston Oilers (later known as Tennessee Oilers and eventually as Tennessee Titans) becoming the Oilers' regular starting quarterback two years later. While with the Titans, McNair was selected to the Pro Bowl three times, as well as he became All-Pro and Co-MVP in 2003. Besides, he is the Titans' all-time leading passer. Following the 2005 season, McNair was traded to the Baltimore Ravens, with whom he played for two seasons. In 2007, after thirteen NFL seasons, he retired from the sport for good. In his successful NFL career, McNair led the Titans to the playoffs four times and the Ravens only once. Unfortunately, McNair lost his life after being fatally shot by his mistress, Sahel Kazemi, in a murder–suicide on July 4, 2009.
Steve McNair Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Feb 14, 1973
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Steven LaTreal McNair, Air McNair
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
Steve McNair Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Ravens (2007-08)$4,001,200
- Baltimore Ravens (2006-07)$12,000,330
- Tennessee Titans (2005-06)$7,501,770
- Tennessee Titans (2004-05)$6,750,910
- Tennessee Titans (2003-04)$5,252,200
- Tennessee Titans (2002-03)$2,001,530
- Tennessee Titans (2001-02)$5,862,084
- Tennessee Titans (2000-01)$4,135,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.