Seneca Wallace Net Worth: Seneca Wallace is an American football player who has a net worth of $1.5 million. Born Seneca Sinclair Wallace on August 6, 1980, in Sacramento, California, he plays as a quarterback for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). Being a letterman in football and basketball as a high school student, he went on to join the college football team of Iowa State Cyclones at Iowa State University in his junior and senior year. Wallace turned pro shortly after he was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the fourth round of the 2003 NFL Draft. He has since played for five NFL teams that go as follows: Seattle Seahawks (2003−2009), Cleveland Browns (2010−2012), New Orleans Saints (2013), San Francisco 49ers (2013) and Green Bay Packers (2013–present).
Seneca Wallace Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 6, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
205 lbs (92.99 kg)
Seneca Isayha Wallace
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
Seneca Wallace Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Seahawks (2009-10)$1,756,240
- Seattle Seahawks (2008-09)$1,009,200
- Seattle Seahawks (2007-08)$2,198,840
- Seattle Seahawks (2006-07)$1,504,400
- Seattle Seahawks (2005-06)$385,720
- Seattle Seahawks (2004-05)$309,800
- Seattle Seahawks (2003-04)$535,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Announce Staggering Wealth Donation In Honor Of Daughter's BirthMark Zuckerberg and his physician wife Priscilla Chan announced the birth of their daughter Max today (Tuesday). They also committed to an enormous donation...
- The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 MillionLamborghini has become one of the best known brands in luxury cars, but the company started off slowly before making some of the fastest cars available.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...