Seneca Wallace Net Worth: Seneca Wallace is an American football player who has a net worth of $1.5 million. Born Seneca Sinclair Wallace on August 6, 1980, in Sacramento, California, he plays as a quarterback for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). Being a letterman in football and basketball as a high school student, he went on to join the college football team of Iowa State Cyclones at Iowa State University in his junior and senior year. Wallace turned pro shortly after he was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the fourth round of the 2003 NFL Draft. He has since played for five NFL teams that go as follows: Seattle Seahawks (2003−2009), Cleveland Browns (2010−2012), New Orleans Saints (2013), San Francisco 49ers (2013) and Green Bay Packers (2013–present).
Seneca Wallace Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 6, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
205 lbs (92.99 kg)
Seneca Isayha Wallace
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Seneca Wallace Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Seahawks (2009-10)$1,756,240
- Seattle Seahawks (2008-09)$1,009,200
- Seattle Seahawks (2007-08)$2,198,840
- Seattle Seahawks (2006-07)$1,504,400
- Seattle Seahawks (2005-06)$385,720
- Seattle Seahawks (2004-05)$309,800
- Seattle Seahawks (2003-04)$535,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For SuccessAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million DonationLeBron James has just won the NBA Championship and it is safe to say that's pretty life changing for him. Now, he's changing the lives of 1,100 disadvantaged kids from Akron, Ohio.