Seneca Wallace Net Worth: Seneca Wallace is an American football player who has a net worth of $1.5 million. Born Seneca Sinclair Wallace on August 6, 1980, in Sacramento, California, he plays as a quarterback for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). Being a letterman in football and basketball as a high school student, he went on to join the college football team of Iowa State Cyclones at Iowa State University in his junior and senior year. Wallace turned pro shortly after he was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the fourth round of the 2003 NFL Draft. He has since played for five NFL teams that go as follows: Seattle Seahawks (2003−2009), Cleveland Browns (2010−2012), New Orleans Saints (2013), San Francisco 49ers (2013) and Green Bay Packers (2013–present).
Seneca Wallace Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 6, 1980
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
205 lbs (92.99 kg)
Seneca Isayha Wallace
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Seneca Wallace Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Seahawks (2009-10)$1,756,240
- Seattle Seahawks (2008-09)$1,009,200
- Seattle Seahawks (2007-08)$2,198,840
- Seattle Seahawks (2006-07)$1,504,400
- Seattle Seahawks (2005-06)$385,720
- Seattle Seahawks (2004-05)$309,800
- Seattle Seahawks (2003-04)$535,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...When Max-Hervé George was seven, his father bought a golden ticket that could eventually be worth hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of dollars. It could also bankrupt a very large French insurance company.