Robert Griffin III net worth and salary: Robert Griffin III is a football player who has a net worth of $10 million and a salary of $1.35 million. Born in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan, Robert Griffin III moved to the United States when he was younger. His parents, both military personnel, moved often, and he went from Japan, to Washington, to Louisiana, to Texas, where the family finally settled down in the late 90s. He exhibited excellent athletic skills in high school, setting state records in basketball, football, and track. He was recruited to play football by ten colleges during his senior year, and ultimately chose Baylor University due to its coaching staff and its equally strong track and field program. He excelled at Baylor, setting a record in the 400m hurdles, and being named Offensive Freshman of the Year. He graduated in only three years and earned a GPA of 3.67. He entered the NFL Draft in 2012 after a year of graduate school. The Washington Redskins signed him in July of 2012. His 2012 $21 million contract with the Redskins came with a $13.8 million signing bonus.
Robert Griffin III Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Robert Griffin III against
- Random Celebrity
Robert Griffin III
Date of Birth
Feb 12, 1990 (25 years old)
Athlete, American football player
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
216 lbs (98 kg)
Robert Lee Griffin III
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend, The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.