Robert Griffin III net worth and salary: Robert Griffin III is a football player who has a net worth of $10 million and a salary of $1.35 million. Born in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan, Robert Griffin III moved to the United States when he was younger. His parents, both military personnel, moved often, and he went from Japan, to Washington, to Louisiana, to Texas, where the family finally settled down in the late 90s. He exhibited excellent athletic skills in high school, setting state records in basketball, football, and track. He was recruited to play football by ten colleges during his senior year, and ultimately chose Baylor University due to its coaching staff and its equally strong track and field program. He excelled at Baylor, setting a record in the 400m hurdles, and being named Offensive Freshman of the Year. He graduated in only three years and earned a GPA of 3.67. He entered the NFL Draft in 2012 after a year of graduate school. The Washington Redskins signed him in July of 2012. His 2012 $21 million contract with the Redskins came with a $13.8 million signing bonus.
Robert Griffin III Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Robert Griffin III against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Robert Griffin III
Date of Birth
Feb 12, 1990
Athlete, American football player
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
216 lbs (98 kg)
Robert Lee Griffin III
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Ten Rich Celebrities Who Have Proven That Money Equals Poweron Aug 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!When the three main features of the property are 300 feet of lake frontage, size and more size, $5.2 million sounds like remarkable pricing for Michael Moore's former mansion...
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.