Robert Griffin III net worth and salary: Robert Griffin III is a football player who has a net worth of $13 million and a salary of $5 million. Born in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan, Robert Griffin III moved to the United States when he was younger. His parents, both military personnel, moved often, and he went from Japan, to Washington, to Louisiana, to Texas, where the family finally settled down in the late 90s. He exhibited excellent athletic skills in high school, setting state records in basketball, football, and track. He was recruited to play football by ten colleges during his senior year, and ultimately chose Baylor University due to its coaching staff and its equally strong track and field program. He excelled at Baylor, setting a record in the 400m hurdles, and being named Offensive Freshman of the Year. He graduated in only three years and earned a GPA of 3.67. He entered the NFL Draft in 2012 after a year of graduate school. The Washington Redskins signed him in July of 2012. His 2012 $21 million contract with the Redskins came with a $13.8 million signing bonus.
Robert Griffin III Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Robert Griffin III against
- Random Celebrity
Robert Griffin III
Date of Birth
Feb 12, 1990 (25 years old)
Athlete, American football player
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
216 lbs (98 kg)
Robert Lee Griffin III
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.