Ricky Williams is a former American professional football player who has a net worth of $3 million. Ricky Williams has earned his net worth as a running back in the National Football League (NFL) for 11 seasons and he also played for one season with the Canadian Football League (CFL). He was born in San Diego, California on May 21, 1977 he has a twin sister named Cassandra. He attended Patrick Henry High School and later played college football at the University of Texas. During his college football career he was a two-time All American and won the Heisman Trophy. He started his professional career in 1999 when he was drafted by the New Orleans Saints; he was traded in 2002 to the Miami Dolphins. He was suspended by the NFL in 2006 for drug use and joined the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League. He returned to the NFL in 2007 as a member of the Dolphins. As of the 2011 season he was a member of the Baltimore Ravens. On September 4, 2009 he married Kristin Barnes who was his long-time girlfriend; he is also the father of five children by three different women. Williams is also a vegan and an active supporter of the PETA.
Ricky Williams Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
May 21, 1977 (38 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Errick Lynne Williams, Jr., Texas Tornado
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
Ricky Williams Earnings
- Miami Dolphins (2009-10)$3,500,000
- Miami Dolphins (2008-09)$735,520
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.