Ricky Williams is a former American professional football player who has a net worth of $3 million. Ricky Williams has earned his net worth as a running back in the National Football League (NFL) for 11 seasons and he also played for one season with the Canadian Football League (CFL). He was born in San Diego, California on May 21, 1977 he has a twin sister named Cassandra. He attended Patrick Henry High School and later played college football at the University of Texas. During his college football career he was a two-time All American and won the Heisman Trophy. He started his professional career in 1999 when he was drafted by the New Orleans Saints; he was traded in 2002 to the Miami Dolphins. He was suspended by the NFL in 2006 for drug use and joined the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League. He returned to the NFL in 2007 as a member of the Dolphins. As of the 2011 season he was a member of the Baltimore Ravens. On September 4, 2009 he married Kristin Barnes who was his long-time girlfriend; he is also the father of five children by three different women. Williams is also a vegan and an active supporter of the PETA.
Ricky Williams Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 21, 1977
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Errick Lynne Williams, Jr., Texas Tornado
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...on Sep 3, 2015
Ricky Williams Earnings
- Miami Dolphins (2009-10)$3,500,000
- Miami Dolphins (2008-09)$735,520
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.