Reggie Bush net worth: Reggie Bush is an American football player who has a net worth of $14 million. Born March 2, 1985 in Spring Valley, California, Bush played college football for USC (Los Angeles, California) and was the New Orleans Saints' running back draft pick in 2006. He went on to play for the Miami Dolphins (2011-2012) and was then drafted to the Detroit Lions in 2013. His achievements in football include Offensive Player of the Week (2006, 2011, 1012); All-Pac 10 Newcomer of the Year (2003); Consensus All-American (2004, 2005); Walter Camp Award (2005); Doak Walker Award (2005); SN College Football Player of the Year (2005); AP College Football Player of the Year (2005); BCS National Championship (2004); Heisman Trophy (2005); All-Pro (2008); USA Today All-Joe Team (2011); Super Bowl Championship (XLIV) (New Orleans Saints beat Indianapolis Colts 31-17). Bush's philanthropic efforts include fundraising for organizations that benefit Haiti and diamond-producing countries in Africa (an effort which earned Bush a VH1 'Do Something Award') and he was the founding member of Athletes for Africa program. Bush has been romantically linked with WWW Diva Eve Torres and reality TV star Kim Kardashian. May 6, 2013 Bush and girlfriend Lilit Avagyan welcomed baby girl Briseis into the world.
Reggie Bush Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Mar 2, 1985 (31 years old)
American football player, Athlete, Film Producer, Football player
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
203 lbs (92.08 kg)
The President, Reggie, Reginald Alfred Bush, Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Reggie Bush Earnings
Click to Expand
- New Orleans Saints (2009-10)$7,089,940
- New Orleans Saints (2008-09)$7,053,960
- New Orleans Saints (2007-08)$13,375,960
- New Orleans Saints (2006-07)$2,700,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.