Reggie Bush net worth: Reggie Bush is an American football player who has a net worth of $14 million. Born March 2, 1985 in Spring Valley, California, Bush played college football for USC (Los Angeles, California) and was the New Orleans Saints' running back draft pick in 2006. He went on to play for the Miami Dolphins (2011-2012) and was then drafted to the Detroit Lions in 2013. His achievements in football include Offensive Player of the Week (2006, 2011, 1012); All-Pac 10 Newcomer of the Year (2003); Consensus All-American (2004, 2005); Walter Camp Award (2005); Doak Walker Award (2005); SN College Football Player of the Year (2005); AP College Football Player of the Year (2005); BCS National Championship (2004); Heisman Trophy (2005); All-Pro (2008); USA Today All-Joe Team (2011); Super Bowl Championship (XLIV) (New Orleans Saints beat Indianapolis Colts 31-17). Bush's philanthropic efforts include fundraising for organizations that benefit Haiti and diamond-producing countries in Africa (an effort which earned Bush a VH1 'Do Something Award') and he was the founding member of Athletes for Africa program. Bush has been romantically linked with WWW Diva Eve Torres and reality TV star Kim Kardashian. May 6, 2013 Bush and girlfriend Lilit Avagyan welcomed baby girl Briseis into the world.
Reggie Bush Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Mar 2, 1985 (30 years old)
American football player, Athlete, Film Producer, Football player
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
203 lbs (92.08 kg)
The President, Reggie, Reginald Alfred Bush, Jr.
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fund.on Oct 7, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
The Five Most Expensive Boats And Planes Sold By Celebritieson Oct 12, 2015
7 Of Anne Hathaway's Biggest Paydayson Oct 12, 2015
Stephon Marbury Is Bringing Back His Starbury Shoes, And He Has A Secret About Jordan Brandon Oct 12, 2015
Reggie Bush Earnings
Click to Expand
- New Orleans Saints (2009-10)$7,089,940
- New Orleans Saints (2008-09)$7,053,960
- New Orleans Saints (2007-08)$13,375,960
- New Orleans Saints (2006-07)$2,700,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lykan HypersportThe Lykan Hypersport is a limited production sports car produced by W Motors that became the first supercar to be produced in the Middle East.
- UFC Fighter Conor McGregor Wants To Make $100 MillionConor McGregor wants to be the first and only MMA fighter to make $100 million plus and he certainly doesn't mince words about it.
- How Houston Texans Owner Bob McNair Earned His $2 Billion FortuneWhen Bob McNair founded the Houston Texans it cost his group $700 million which is a pretty hefty price tag for someone from the foothills of North Carolina. So how is it he was able to afford it?
- Take A Rare Look Inside Carlos Slim's $80 Million Townhouse!Carlos Slim's 25-room mansion has about 11 fireplaces, and almost as many custom chandeliers. One of the sitting rooms has hand-carved panels and custom murals throughout.