Reggie Bush net worth: Reggie Bush is an American football player who has a net worth of $14 million. Born March 2, 1985 in Spring Valley, California, Bush played college football for USC (Los Angeles, California) and was the New Orleans Saints' running back draft pick in 2006. He went on to play for the Miami Dolphins (2011-2012) and was then drafted to the Detroit Lions in 2013. His achievements in football include Offensive Player of the Week (2006, 2011, 1012); All-Pac 10 Newcomer of the Year (2003); Consensus All-American (2004, 2005); Walter Camp Award (2005); Doak Walker Award (2005); SN College Football Player of the Year (2005); AP College Football Player of the Year (2005); BCS National Championship (2004); Heisman Trophy (2005); All-Pro (2008); USA Today All-Joe Team (2011); Super Bowl Championship (XLIV) (New Orleans Saints beat Indianapolis Colts 31-17). Bush's philanthropic efforts include fundraising for organizations that benefit Haiti and diamond-producing countries in Africa (an effort which earned Bush a VH1 'Do Something Award') and he was the founding member of Athletes for Africa program. Bush has been romantically linked with WWW Diva Eve Torres and reality TV star Kim Kardashian. May 6, 2013 Bush and girlfriend Lilit Avagyan welcomed baby girl Briseis into the world.
Reggie Bush Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Mar 2, 1985
American football player, Athlete, Film Producer, Football player
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
203 lbs (92.08 kg)
The President, Reggie, Reginald Alfred Bush, Jr.
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Ten Rich Celebrities Who Have Proven That Money Equals Poweron Aug 25, 2015
Reggie Bush Earnings
Click to Expand
- New Orleans Saints (2009-10)$7,089,940
- New Orleans Saints (2008-09)$7,053,960
- New Orleans Saints (2007-08)$13,375,960
- New Orleans Saints (2006-07)$2,700,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 MillionKnown as enthusiastic art collectors, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz recently renovated the main house, adding an art gallery wing with high ceilings.