Ray Lewis Net Worth: Ray Lewis is a retired American football linebacker who has a net worth of $45 million dollars and annual salary of $7 million. Ray Lewis was born May 15, 1975 in Bartow, Florida. Remarkably, Lewis spent his entire 17-year football career playing for the Baltimore Ravens of the NFL (National Football League). Ray Lewis began his football career after high school at the University of Miami. In 1996, Lewis was a first-round pick of the Baltimore Ravens. In 2000 and 2003 the league named Lewis its Defensive Player of the Year—just the sixth player in history to win the award multiple times. In addition, he earned 13 trips to the Pro Bowl during his career and was named to the NFL's All Decade (2000s) team. He was a part of the Ravens' team during its Super Bowl victory in 2000, and was named Defensive Player of the Year that same season. In 2013, Lewis was also a part of the Ravens' Super Bowl victory as well, after which he retired from professional football. He is arguably just as well known (and infamous) for his legal troubles in January of 2000 when a fight broke out between Lewis and his companions and another group of people, resulting in the stabbing deaths of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar. Lewis and two companions, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting, were questioned by Atlanta, Georgia police and 11 days later the three men were indicted on murder and aggravated-assault charges. The white suit Lewis was wearing the night of the killings was never found and District Attorney Paul Howard alleged the blood-stained suit was dumped in a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant. Victim Jacinth Baker's blood was found inside Ray Lewis's limousine. Two weeks into the trial Lewis's attorneys, Don Samuel and Ed Garland, negotiated a plea agreement with the District Attorney within which the murder charges against Ray Lewis were dismissed in exchange for his testimony against Oakley and Sweeting and his guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice. Much controversy still surrounds Lewis, as the public has been vocal about its disgust toward the notion of revering a man many consider a "thug" who turned his friends in to save himself.
Ray Lewis Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
May 15, 1975 (41 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
250 lbs (113.39 kg)
Ray Anthony Lewis, Raymond Anthony Lewis, Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Ray Lewis Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Ravens (2009-10)$10,006,240
- Baltimore Ravens (2008-09)$6,500,240
- Baltimore Ravens (2007-08)$6,500,000
- Baltimore Ravens (2006-07)$5,500,880
- Baltimore Ravens (2005-06)$5,500,550
- Baltimore Ravens (2004-05)$4,000,500
- Baltimore Ravens (2003-04)$9,976,100
- Baltimore Ravens (2002-03)$10,525,000
- Baltimore Ravens (2001-02)$4,216,986
- Baltimore Ravens (2000-01)$3,311,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.