Ray Lewis Net Worth: Ray Lewis is a retired American football linebacker who has a net worth of $45 million dollars and annual salary of $7 million. Ray Lewis was born May 15, 1975 in Bartow, Florida. Remarkably, Lewis spent his entire 17-year football career playing for the Baltimore Ravens of the NFL (National Football League). Ray Lewis began his football career after high school at the University of Miami. In 1996, Lewis was a first-round pick of the Baltimore Ravens. In 2000 and 2003 the league named Lewis its Defensive Player of the Year—just the sixth player in history to win the award multiple times. In addition, he earned 13 trips to the Pro Bowl during his career and was named to the NFL's All Decade (2000s) team. He was a part of the Ravens' team during its Super Bowl victory in 2000, and was named Defensive Player of the Year that same season. In 2013, Lewis was also a part of the Ravens' Super Bowl victory as well, after which he retired from professional football. He is arguably just as well known (and infamous) for his legal troubles in January of 2000 when a fight broke out between Lewis and his companions and another group of people, resulting in the stabbing deaths of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar. Lewis and two companions, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting, were questioned by Atlanta, Georgia police and 11 days later the three men were indicted on murder and aggravated-assault charges. The white suit Lewis was wearing the night of the killings was never found and District Attorney Paul Howard alleged the blood-stained suit was dumped in a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant. Victim Jacinth Baker's blood was found inside Ray Lewis's limousine. Two weeks into the trial Lewis's attorneys, Don Samuel and Ed Garland, negotiated a plea agreement with the District Attorney within which the murder charges against Ray Lewis were dismissed in exchange for his testimony against Oakley and Sweeting and his guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice. Much controversy still surrounds Lewis, as the public has been vocal about its disgust toward the notion of revering a man many consider a "thug" who turned his friends in to save himself.
Ray Lewis Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 15, 1975
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
250 lbs (113.39 kg)
Ray Anthony Lewis, Raymond Anthony Lewis, Jr.
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Ray Lewis Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Ravens (2009-10)$10,006,240
- Baltimore Ravens (2008-09)$6,500,240
- Baltimore Ravens (2007-08)$6,500,000
- Baltimore Ravens (2006-07)$5,500,880
- Baltimore Ravens (2005-06)$5,500,550
- Baltimore Ravens (2004-05)$4,000,500
- Baltimore Ravens (2003-04)$9,976,100
- Baltimore Ravens (2002-03)$10,525,000
- Baltimore Ravens (2001-02)$4,216,986
- Baltimore Ravens (2000-01)$3,311,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.