Ray Lewis Net Worth: Ray Lewis is a retired American football linebacker who has a net worth of $45 million dollars and annual salary of $7 million. Ray Lewis was born May 15, 1975 in Bartow, Florida. Remarkably, Lewis spent his entire 17-year football career playing for the Baltimore Ravens of the NFL (National Football League). Ray Lewis began his football career after high school at the University of Miami. In 1996, Lewis was a first-round pick of the Baltimore Ravens. In 2000 and 2003 the league named Lewis its Defensive Player of the Year—just the sixth player in history to win the award multiple times. In addition, he earned 13 trips to the Pro Bowl during his career and was named to the NFL's All Decade (2000s) team. He was a part of the Ravens' team during its Super Bowl victory in 2000, and was named Defensive Player of the Year that same season. In 2013, Lewis was also a part of the Ravens' Super Bowl victory as well, after which he retired from professional football. He is arguably just as well known (and infamous) for his legal troubles in January of 2000 when a fight broke out between Lewis and his companions and another group of people, resulting in the stabbing deaths of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar. Lewis and two companions, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting, were questioned by Atlanta, Georgia police and 11 days later the three men were indicted on murder and aggravated-assault charges. The white suit Lewis was wearing the night of the killings was never found and District Attorney Paul Howard alleged the blood-stained suit was dumped in a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant. Victim Jacinth Baker's blood was found inside Ray Lewis's limousine. Two weeks into the trial Lewis's attorneys, Don Samuel and Ed Garland, negotiated a plea agreement with the District Attorney within which the murder charges against Ray Lewis were dismissed in exchange for his testimony against Oakley and Sweeting and his guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice. Much controversy still surrounds Lewis, as the public has been vocal about its disgust toward the notion of revering a man many consider a "thug" who turned his friends in to save himself.
Ray Lewis Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
May 15, 1975 (40 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
250 lbs (113.39 kg)
Ray Anthony Lewis, Raymond Anthony Lewis, Jr.
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Ray Lewis Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Ravens (2009-10)$10,006,240
- Baltimore Ravens (2008-09)$6,500,240
- Baltimore Ravens (2007-08)$6,500,000
- Baltimore Ravens (2006-07)$5,500,880
- Baltimore Ravens (2005-06)$5,500,550
- Baltimore Ravens (2004-05)$4,000,500
- Baltimore Ravens (2003-04)$9,976,100
- Baltimore Ravens (2002-03)$10,525,000
- Baltimore Ravens (2001-02)$4,216,986
- Baltimore Ravens (2000-01)$3,311,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...