Randy Moss net worth: Randy Moss is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Randy Gene Moss was born in Rand, West Virginia in February 1977. He attended DuPont High School where he excelled in football, basketball, baseball, and track and was named by Parade magazine as one of their 50 greatest high school players of all time. On the football field, Moss led the DuPont Panthers to back-to-back state championships in 1992 and 1993. He was a star at wide receiver, but also played defensive back, returned kickoffs and punts, and was the team's kicker and punter. In 1994, he was honored with the Kennedy Award as the West Virginia Football Player of the Year. At DuPont, Moss was also named the West Virginia Player of the year for basketball twice. On March 23, 1995, Moss backed a friend in a hallway fight against a white student who had allegedly used racist comments towards Randy's friend. Moss was initially charged with a felony for kicking the student, but it was later reduced to a misdemeanor. On August 1, 1995, Moss pled guilty to two counts of misdemeanor battery and was sentenced to 30 days behind bars at the South Central Regional Jail in Charleston, West Virginia. He served 3 days in jail starting that night and would be required to serve the remaining 27 days within the following 18 months, after he completed his freshman year in college. He was expelled from the school and completed his education at an alternative school called Babell Alternative School. He was denied by Notre Dame after his racially charged fight in high school. He then went to Florida State, but was dismissed for testing positive for marijuana. He ended up playing for Marshall University, where he was a First-team All-American twice and won the Fred Biletnikoff Award and Paul Warfield Trophy in 1997. Moss was selected #21 by the Minnesota Vikings in the 1998 NFL Draft. He played with the Vikings for seven seasons and was traded to the Oakland Raiders. He was later traded to the New England Patriots. He returned to Minnesota and then played for the Tennessee Titans and San Francisco 49ers. During his 14 seasons he set records for NFL single-season touchdown receptions (23), NFL single-season touchdown receptions for a rookie (17), and finished second on NFL all-time regular seasons touchdown receptions with 156. Moss won an AFC and an NFC Championship. He was a seven time Pro-Bowler and one time Pro Bowl MVP. He was a four time AP First-Team All-Pro selection and a one time NFC Player of the Year. After being released from the 49ers he was hired by Fox Sports 1 for their Fox Football Daily show. Moss' parents are Maxine Moss and Randy Pratt, but Moss has little contact with his father. He has a sister named Lutisia and a brother Eric, who had a short stint in the NFL as an offensive lineman with the Minnesota Vikings. Moss has four children with his girlfriend, Libby Offutt (two daughters, Sydney and Senali, and two sons, Thaddeus and Montigo).
Randy Moss Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Feb 13, 1977
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
210 lbs (95.25 kg)
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Randy Moss Earnings
Click to Expand
- New England Patriots (2009-10)$6,507,280
- New England Patriots (2008-09)$14,006,720
- New England Patriots (2007-08)$3,001,560
- Oakland Raiders (2006-07)$8,251,210
- Oakland Raiders (2005-06)$7,750,880
- Minnesota Vikings (2004-05)$6,073,204
- Minnesota Vikings (2003-04)$5,087,264
- Minnesota Vikings (2002-03)$623,115
- Minnesota Vikings (2001-02)$2,776,666
- Minnesota Vikings (2000-01)$1,321,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...