Randy Moss net worth: Randy Moss is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Randy Gene Moss was born in Rand, West Virginia in February 1977. He attended DuPont High School where he excelled in football, basketball, baseball, and track and was named by Parade magazine as one of their 50 greatest high school players of all time. On the football field, Moss led the DuPont Panthers to back-to-back state championships in 1992 and 1993. He was a star at wide receiver, but also played defensive back, returned kickoffs and punts, and was the team's kicker and punter. In 1994, he was honored with the Kennedy Award as the West Virginia Football Player of the Year. At DuPont, Moss was also named the West Virginia Player of the year for basketball twice. On March 23, 1995, Moss backed a friend in a hallway fight against a white student who had allegedly used racist comments towards Randy's friend. Moss was initially charged with a felony for kicking the student, but it was later reduced to a misdemeanor. On August 1, 1995, Moss pled guilty to two counts of misdemeanor battery and was sentenced to 30 days behind bars at the South Central Regional Jail in Charleston, West Virginia. He served 3 days in jail starting that night and would be required to serve the remaining 27 days within the following 18 months, after he completed his freshman year in college. He was expelled from the school and completed his education at an alternative school called Babell Alternative School. He was denied by Notre Dame after his racially charged fight in high school. He then went to Florida State, but was dismissed for testing positive for marijuana. He ended up playing for Marshall University, where he was a First-team All-American twice and won the Fred Biletnikoff Award and Paul Warfield Trophy in 1997. Moss was selected #21 by the Minnesota Vikings in the 1998 NFL Draft. He played with the Vikings for seven seasons and was traded to the Oakland Raiders. He was later traded to the New England Patriots. He returned to Minnesota and then played for the Tennessee Titans and San Francisco 49ers. During his 14 seasons he set records for NFL single-season touchdown receptions (23), NFL single-season touchdown receptions for a rookie (17), and finished second on NFL all-time regular seasons touchdown receptions with 156. Moss won an AFC and an NFC Championship. He was a seven time Pro-Bowler and one time Pro Bowl MVP. He was a four time AP First-Team All-Pro selection and a one time NFC Player of the Year. After being released from the 49ers he was hired by Fox Sports 1 for their Fox Football Daily show. Moss' parents are Maxine Moss and Randy Pratt, but Moss has little contact with his father. He has a sister named Lutisia and a brother Eric, who had a short stint in the NFL as an offensive lineman with the Minnesota Vikings. Moss has four children with his girlfriend, Libby Offutt (two daughters, Sydney and Senali, and two sons, Thaddeus and Montigo).
Randy Moss Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Feb 13, 1977 (39 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
210 lbs (95.25 kg)
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Is Running Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
Randy Moss Earnings
Click to Expand
- New England Patriots (2009-10)$6,507,280
- New England Patriots (2008-09)$14,006,720
- New England Patriots (2007-08)$3,001,560
- Oakland Raiders (2006-07)$8,251,210
- Oakland Raiders (2005-06)$7,750,880
- Minnesota Vikings (2004-05)$6,073,204
- Minnesota Vikings (2003-04)$5,087,264
- Minnesota Vikings (2002-03)$623,115
- Minnesota Vikings (2001-02)$2,776,666
- Minnesota Vikings (2000-01)$1,321,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart has had her fair share of family drama over the last several years and it doesn't look like it is going to end anytime soon.
- Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her AffairTestimony alleges he dragged his ex-wife down a set of stairs by her throat, but Fox News host Bill O'Reilly says she dragged out their divorce settlement to fund her affair – and he wants $10 million because of it.
- Drake's New Mansion Is Too Big For TorontoDrake's life of luxury may be putting him at odds with his hometown of Toronto. The rapper has already purchased a $6 million piece of property there, but it's the 21,000 square-foot mansion he hopes to build on it that could create some problems.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.