Randy Moss net worth: Randy Moss is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Randy Gene Moss was born in Rand, West Virginia in February 1977. He attended DuPont High School where he excelled in football, basketball, baseball, and track and was named by Parade magazine as one of their 50 greatest high school players of all time. On the football field, Moss led the DuPont Panthers to back-to-back state championships in 1992 and 1993. He was a star at wide receiver, but also played defensive back, returned kickoffs and punts, and was the team's kicker and punter. In 1994, he was honored with the Kennedy Award as the West Virginia Football Player of the Year. At DuPont, Moss was also named the West Virginia Player of the year for basketball twice. On March 23, 1995, Moss backed a friend in a hallway fight against a white student who had allegedly used racist comments towards Randy's friend. Moss was initially charged with a felony for kicking the student, but it was later reduced to a misdemeanor. On August 1, 1995, Moss pled guilty to two counts of misdemeanor battery and was sentenced to 30 days behind bars at the South Central Regional Jail in Charleston, West Virginia. He served 3 days in jail starting that night and would be required to serve the remaining 27 days within the following 18 months, after he completed his freshman year in college. He was expelled from the school and completed his education at an alternative school called Babell Alternative School. He was denied by Notre Dame after his racially charged fight in high school. He then went to Florida State, but was dismissed for testing positive for marijuana. He ended up playing for Marshall University, where he was a First-team All-American twice and won the Fred Biletnikoff Award and Paul Warfield Trophy in 1997. Moss was selected #21 by the Minnesota Vikings in the 1998 NFL Draft. He played with the Vikings for seven seasons and was traded to the Oakland Raiders. He was later traded to the New England Patriots. He returned to Minnesota and then played for the Tennessee Titans and San Francisco 49ers. During his 14 seasons he set records for NFL single-season touchdown receptions (23), NFL single-season touchdown receptions for a rookie (17), and finished second on NFL all-time regular seasons touchdown receptions with 156. Moss won an AFC and an NFC Championship. He was a seven time Pro-Bowler and one time Pro Bowl MVP. He was a four time AP First-Team All-Pro selection and a one time NFC Player of the Year. After being released from the 49ers he was hired by Fox Sports 1 for their Fox Football Daily show. Moss' parents are Maxine Moss and Randy Pratt, but Moss has little contact with his father. He has a sister named Lutisia and a brother Eric, who had a short stint in the NFL as an offensive lineman with the Minnesota Vikings. Moss has four children with his girlfriend, Libby Offutt (two daughters, Sydney and Senali, and two sons, Thaddeus and Montigo).
Randy Moss Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Feb 13, 1977 (38 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
210 lbs (95.25 kg)
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Randy Moss Earnings
Click to Expand
- New England Patriots (2009-10)$6,507,280
- New England Patriots (2008-09)$14,006,720
- New England Patriots (2007-08)$3,001,560
- Oakland Raiders (2006-07)$8,251,210
- Oakland Raiders (2005-06)$7,750,880
- Minnesota Vikings (2004-05)$6,073,204
- Minnesota Vikings (2003-04)$5,087,264
- Minnesota Vikings (2002-03)$623,115
- Minnesota Vikings (2001-02)$2,776,666
- Minnesota Vikings (2000-01)$1,321,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.