Quentin Jammer net worth and salary: Quentin Jammer is an American football cornerback for the Denver Broncos who has an estimated net worth of $16 million. Quentin Jammer was born n 1979 in Angleton, Texas where he played high school football at Angelton High School. He was the all-district safety, cornerback, linebacker, wide receiver, and quarterback as well as the defensive most valuable player during his senior year. Quentin Jammer was also a track and field star in the long jump, 100-meter dash, and 200-meter dash. Quentin Jammer played college football at the University of Texas at Austin under head coach Mack Brown from 1997-2001. He was a first-team All Big 12 Conference selection his junior and senior years as well as first team All-American and team co-MVP as a senior. Quentin Jammer was drafted with the 5th overall pick during the first round of the 2002 NFL Draft by the San Diego Chargers. He played for the Chargers for 11 seasons. Quentin Jammer played only four games during his rookie season but in 2003 he started at cornerback and has been starting ever since. He played for San Diego through the end of the 2012 season and signed with the Denver Broncos in late May 2013.
Quentin Jammer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 19, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
204 lbs (92.53 kg)
Q, Quentin Tremaine Jammer, Quentin T. Jammer
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Quentin Jammer Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Diego Chargers (2009-10)$3,256,630
- San Diego Chargers (2008-09)$3,079,200
- San Diego Chargers (2007-08)$7,254,320
- San Diego Chargers (2006-07)$6,555,280
- San Diego Chargers (2005-06)$1,552,530
- San Diego Chargers (2004-05)$1,353,100
- San Diego Chargers (2003-04)$4,854,600
- San Diego Chargers (2002-03)$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?Prince died without a will, so his vast fortune will be passed on to his siblings, but not before the federal and state government take their share.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.