Quentin Jammer net worth and salary: Quentin Jammer is an American football cornerback for the Denver Broncos who has an estimated net worth of $16 million. Quentin Jammer was born n 1979 in Angleton, Texas where he played high school football at Angelton High School. He was the all-district safety, cornerback, linebacker, wide receiver, and quarterback as well as the defensive most valuable player during his senior year. Quentin Jammer was also a track and field star in the long jump, 100-meter dash, and 200-meter dash. Quentin Jammer played college football at the University of Texas at Austin under head coach Mack Brown from 1997-2001. He was a first-team All Big 12 Conference selection his junior and senior years as well as first team All-American and team co-MVP as a senior. Quentin Jammer was drafted with the 5th overall pick during the first round of the 2002 NFL Draft by the San Diego Chargers. He played for the Chargers for 11 seasons. Quentin Jammer played only four games during his rookie season but in 2003 he started at cornerback and has been starting ever since. He played for San Diego through the end of the 2012 season and signed with the Denver Broncos in late May 2013.
Quentin Jammer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 19, 1979
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
204 lbs (92.53 kg)
Q, Quentin Tremaine Jammer, Quentin T. Jammer
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?on Jul 29, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Quentin Jammer Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Diego Chargers (2009-10)$3,256,630
- San Diego Chargers (2008-09)$3,079,200
- San Diego Chargers (2007-08)$7,254,320
- San Diego Chargers (2006-07)$6,555,280
- San Diego Chargers (2005-06)$1,552,530
- San Diego Chargers (2004-05)$1,353,100
- San Diego Chargers (2003-04)$4,854,600
- San Diego Chargers (2002-03)$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...
- The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right NowThe annual list of the world's highest paid authors is fresh off the press. These 15 writers have also penned some of our favorite stories, created our favorite characters, birthed entire fictional worlds – and that's pretty kick ass.