Quentin Jammer net worth and salary: Quentin Jammer is an American football cornerback for the Denver Broncos who has an estimated net worth of $16 million. Quentin Jammer was born n 1979 in Angleton, Texas where he played high school football at Angelton High School. He was the all-district safety, cornerback, linebacker, wide receiver, and quarterback as well as the defensive most valuable player during his senior year. Quentin Jammer was also a track and field star in the long jump, 100-meter dash, and 200-meter dash. Quentin Jammer played college football at the University of Texas at Austin under head coach Mack Brown from 1997-2001. He was a first-team All Big 12 Conference selection his junior and senior years as well as first team All-American and team co-MVP as a senior. Quentin Jammer was drafted with the 5th overall pick during the first round of the 2002 NFL Draft by the San Diego Chargers. He played for the Chargers for 11 seasons. Quentin Jammer played only four games during his rookie season but in 2003 he started at cornerback and has been starting ever since. He played for San Diego through the end of the 2012 season and signed with the Denver Broncos in late May 2013.
Quentin Jammer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 19, 1979
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
204 lbs (92.53 kg)
Q, Quentin Tremaine Jammer, Quentin T. Jammer
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Quentin Jammer Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Diego Chargers (2009-10)$3,256,630
- San Diego Chargers (2008-09)$3,079,200
- San Diego Chargers (2007-08)$7,254,320
- San Diego Chargers (2006-07)$6,555,280
- San Diego Chargers (2005-06)$1,552,530
- San Diego Chargers (2004-05)$1,353,100
- San Diego Chargers (2003-04)$4,854,600
- San Diego Chargers (2002-03)$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.