Quentin Jammer net worth and salary: Quentin Jammer is an American football cornerback for the Denver Broncos who has an estimated net worth of $16 million. Quentin Jammer was born n 1979 in Angleton, Texas where he played high school football at Angelton High School. He was the all-district safety, cornerback, linebacker, wide receiver, and quarterback as well as the defensive most valuable player during his senior year. Quentin Jammer was also a track and field star in the long jump, 100-meter dash, and 200-meter dash. Quentin Jammer played college football at the University of Texas at Austin under head coach Mack Brown from 1997-2001. He was a first-team All Big 12 Conference selection his junior and senior years as well as first team All-American and team co-MVP as a senior. Quentin Jammer was drafted with the 5th overall pick during the first round of the 2002 NFL Draft by the San Diego Chargers. He played for the Chargers for 11 seasons. Quentin Jammer played only four games during his rookie season but in 2003 he started at cornerback and has been starting ever since. He played for San Diego through the end of the 2012 season and signed with the Denver Broncos in late May 2013.
Quentin Jammer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 19, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
204 lbs (92.53 kg)
Q, Quentin Tremaine Jammer, Quentin T. Jammer
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Quentin Jammer Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Diego Chargers (2009-10)$3,256,630
- San Diego Chargers (2008-09)$3,079,200
- San Diego Chargers (2007-08)$7,254,320
- San Diego Chargers (2006-07)$6,555,280
- San Diego Chargers (2005-06)$1,552,530
- San Diego Chargers (2004-05)$1,353,100
- San Diego Chargers (2003-04)$4,854,600
- San Diego Chargers (2002-03)$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.