Plaxico Burress Net Worth: Plaxico Burress is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born in 1977 in Norfolk, Virginia, Plaxico Burress plays wide receiver and is currently a free agent. Burress played at Michigan State University in the Big Ten where he was a two-time member of the All-Big Ten team. Burress was named MVP of two of Michigan State's postseason bowl games. The Pittsburgh Steelers selected Burress with the eighth overall pick during the 2000 NFL Draft. He played for the Steelers until 2004, catching more than 250 passes for 4,164 yards and 22 touchdowns. His rookie season was featured on an episode of MTV's "True Life. In 2005, he signed a new contract with the New York Giants. Burress' most memorable moment with the Giants is his acrobatic game-winning touchdown catch in Super Bowl XLII. The Giants defeated the then-undefeated New England Patriots. After a contract dispute, Burress signed an extension with the Giants before he was released in early 2009 after he accidentally shot himself in a New York City nightclub. Burress reportedly carried the loaded gun into the club and ended up with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the thigh. He turned himself in two days later on criminal possession of a handgun charges. The Giants cut him because of the ongoing legal drama; in the summer of 2009, Burress accepted a plea deal that sent him to prison for two years. He has faced several other legal battles, including allegations of moving violations, a car accident, and charges that he violated a contract with a car dealership. After getting out of prison, Burress earned a one-year deal with the New York Jets. A year later, he re-joined the Steelers, but sat out the 2013 season with a shoulder injury. Burress and his wife, Tiffany Glenn, have been married since 2005. They have two children together.
Plaxico Burress Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 12, 1977 (38 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
231 lbs (105 kg)
Plaxico Antonio Burress
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Plaxico Burress Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2008-09)$7,850,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$3,295,000
- New York Giants (2006-07)$5,605,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$5,600,000
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2004-05)$1,115,400
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2003-04)$580,175
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2002-03)$826,470
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2001-02)$1,918,751
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2000-01)$1,522,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.