Plaxico Burress Net Worth: Plaxico Burress is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born in 1977 in Norfolk, Virginia, Plaxico Burress plays wide receiver and is currently a free agent. Burress played at Michigan State University in the Big Ten where he was a two-time member of the All-Big Ten team. Burress was named MVP of two of Michigan State's postseason bowl games. The Pittsburgh Steelers selected Burress with the eighth overall pick during the 2000 NFL Draft. He played for the Steelers until 2004, catching more than 250 passes for 4,164 yards and 22 touchdowns. His rookie season was featured on an episode of MTV's "True Life. In 2005, he signed a new contract with the New York Giants. Burress' most memorable moment with the Giants is his acrobatic game-winning touchdown catch in Super Bowl XLII. The Giants defeated the then-undefeated New England Patriots. After a contract dispute, Burress signed an extension with the Giants before he was released in early 2009 after he accidentally shot himself in a New York City nightclub. Burress reportedly carried the loaded gun into the club and ended up with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the thigh. He turned himself in two days later on criminal possession of a handgun charges. The Giants cut him because of the ongoing legal drama; in the summer of 2009, Burress accepted a plea deal that sent him to prison for two years. He has faced several other legal battles, including allegations of moving violations, a car accident, and charges that he violated a contract with a car dealership. After getting out of prison, Burress earned a one-year deal with the New York Jets. A year later, he re-joined the Steelers, but sat out the 2013 season with a shoulder injury. Burress and his wife, Tiffany Glenn, have been married since 2005. They have two children together.
Plaxico Burress Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 12, 1977
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
231 lbs (105 kg)
Plaxico Antonio Burress
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Plaxico Burress Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2008-09)$7,850,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$3,295,000
- New York Giants (2006-07)$5,605,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$5,600,000
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2004-05)$1,115,400
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2003-04)$580,175
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2002-03)$826,470
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2001-02)$1,918,751
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2000-01)$1,522,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.