Plaxico Burress Net Worth: Plaxico Burress is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born in 1977 in Norfolk, Virginia, Plaxico Burress plays wide receiver and is currently a free agent. Burress played at Michigan State University in the Big Ten where he was a two-time member of the All-Big Ten team. Burress was named MVP of two of Michigan State's postseason bowl games. The Pittsburgh Steelers selected Burress with the eighth overall pick during the 2000 NFL Draft. He played for the Steelers until 2004, catching more than 250 passes for 4,164 yards and 22 touchdowns. His rookie season was featured on an episode of MTV's "True Life. In 2005, he signed a new contract with the New York Giants. Burress' most memorable moment with the Giants is his acrobatic game-winning touchdown catch in Super Bowl XLII. The Giants defeated the then-undefeated New England Patriots. After a contract dispute, Burress signed an extension with the Giants before he was released in early 2009 after he accidentally shot himself in a New York City nightclub. Burress reportedly carried the loaded gun into the club and ended up with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the thigh. He turned himself in two days later on criminal possession of a handgun charges. The Giants cut him because of the ongoing legal drama; in the summer of 2009, Burress accepted a plea deal that sent him to prison for two years. He has faced several other legal battles, including allegations of moving violations, a car accident, and charges that he violated a contract with a car dealership. After getting out of prison, Burress earned a one-year deal with the New York Jets. A year later, he re-joined the Steelers, but sat out the 2013 season with a shoulder injury. Burress and his wife, Tiffany Glenn, have been married since 2005. They have two children together.
Plaxico Burress Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 12, 1977 (38 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
231 lbs (105 kg)
Plaxico Antonio Burress
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Plaxico Burress Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2008-09)$7,850,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$3,295,000
- New York Giants (2006-07)$5,605,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$5,600,000
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2004-05)$1,115,400
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2003-04)$580,175
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2002-03)$826,470
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2001-02)$1,918,751
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2000-01)$1,522,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...