Percy Harvin net worth and salary: Percy Harvin is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Percy Harvin was born in Chesapeake, Virginia, and was a gifted athlete even as a child. He grew up in a family of accomplished track stars, and became known for both his speed and intelligence on the football field. He helped his high school team to an excellent record, and played in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. He was also a track champion while in high school, and set four state records. He was considered the #1 football recruit by his senior year, an honor that was marred slightly by occasional lapses into unsportsmanlike behavior. He spent three seasons playing football for the University of Florida, where he continued to set records. In 2009, despite testing positive for marijuana use, the Minnesota Vikings drafted him. He had a stellar first year with the Vikings, and was named AP NFL Rookie of the Year, PFWA Offensive Rookie of the Year, Sporting News NFL Rookie of the Year, and Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year. However, since then, he has battled with migraine headaches so severe they have caused him to pass out on the field, and recurring injuries related to a labrum tear in his right hip. He played for the Vikings until 2012, and has played for the Seattle Seahawks since 2013.
Percy Harvin Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
May 28, 1988 (27 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
184 lbs (83.46 kg)
William Percival Harvin III, Percy
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
Jordan Spieth Became An Under Armour Athlete Thanks To A New York Giants Long Snapperon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Percy Harvin Earnings
- Minnesota Vikings (2009-10)$1,040,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.
- Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract EverWhen the off-season began, Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman wanted one thing: He wanted to be paid like the top-notch cornerback that he has become. The Panthers were initially willing to pay him like one of the better cornerbacks in the league, but that wasn't good enough. He wanted to be paid like the best.
- The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 MillionMercedes-Benz obviously isn't well-known for their luxury yachts, but when they do throw their bones into the game, they certainly do it right.