Nnamdi Asomugha net worth and salary: Nnamdi Asomugha is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Nnamdi Asomugha was born in Lafayette, Louisiana, and grew up in Los Angeles, California. He played baseball and football throughout high school, and chose to attend the University of California – Berkeley, where he continued to play football. He graduated from UC – Berkeley with a degree in Corporate Finance, and was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in 2003. He went relatively unused during his first two seasons with the team, but he broke out in 2005. He played exceptionally well for the Raiders through 2010, regularly appearing on lists of the best players in the NFL. He was an All-Pro selection four times while with the Raiders, and a Pro Bowl selection three times. He was Oakland Raiders MVP in 2006 and 2008. Unfortunately, since choosing to leave the team, he has struggled. He played two unsuccessful seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, and is currently trying to find his footing with the San Francisco 49ers. In July 2012, Nnamdi Asomugha announced his engagement to actress Kerry Washington, the couple were married in 2013. Nnamdi Asomugha signed a five year $60 million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2011. The contract came with $25 million of guaranteed money. After 11 seasons in football, Nnamdi announced his retirement from the NFL in late December 2013.
Nnamdi Asomugha Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jul 6, 1981 (34 years old)
American football player, Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
210 lbs (95.25 kg)
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Nnamdi Asomugha Earnings
Click to Expand
- Oakland Raiders (2009-10)$12,001,560
- Oakland Raiders (2008-09)$9,765,000
- Oakland Raiders (2007-08)$1,240,760
- Oakland Raiders (2006-07)$650,280
- Oakland Raiders (2005-06)$560,720
- Oakland Raiders (2004-05)$470,100
- Oakland Raiders (2003-04)$3,575,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.