Nnamdi Asomugha net worth and salary: Nnamdi Asomugha is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Nnamdi Asomugha was born in Lafayette, Louisiana, and grew up in Los Angeles, California. He played baseball and football throughout high school, and chose to attend the University of California – Berkeley, where he continued to play football. He graduated from UC – Berkeley with a degree in Corporate Finance, and was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in 2003. He went relatively unused during his first two seasons with the team, but he broke out in 2005. He played exceptionally well for the Raiders through 2010, regularly appearing on lists of the best players in the NFL. He was an All-Pro selection four times while with the Raiders, and a Pro Bowl selection three times. He was Oakland Raiders MVP in 2006 and 2008. Unfortunately, since choosing to leave the team, he has struggled. He played two unsuccessful seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, and is currently trying to find his footing with the San Francisco 49ers. In July 2012, Nnamdi Asomugha announced his engagement to actress Kerry Washington, the couple were married in 2013. Nnamdi Asomugha signed a five year $60 million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2011. The contract came with $25 million of guaranteed money. After 11 seasons in football, Nnamdi announced his retirement from the NFL in late December 2013.
Nnamdi Asomugha Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
American football player, Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
210 lbs (95.25 kg)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free Agencyon Jul 4, 2015
Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A Championshipon Jul 2, 2015
Nnamdi Asomugha Earnings
Click to Expand
- Oakland Raiders (2009-10)$12,001,560
- Oakland Raiders (2008-09)$9,765,000
- Oakland Raiders (2007-08)$1,240,760
- Oakland Raiders (2006-07)$650,280
- Oakland Raiders (2005-06)$560,720
- Oakland Raiders (2004-05)$470,100
- Oakland Raiders (2003-04)$3,575,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...
- Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at AuctionOne Dollar Bill is a painting by Andy Warhol that recently fetched more than $30 million on the auction block at Sotheby's in London.