Michael Strahan net worth and salary: Michael Strahan is a retired American football player and current talk show host who has a net worth of $45 million. Michael Strahan was born in Houston, Texas on November 21, 1971. A former professional football player, Michael Strahan played defensive end for the New York Giants for fourteen seasons. He attended Texas Southern University and entered the NFL draft in 1993. He was selected by the Giants as the 40th pick in the second round. Michael went to enjoy an incredibly successful professional career. He is a seven time Pro-Bowl selection, and a member of the Super Bowl winning 2007 Giants. He holds the record for the most sacks in a single season, two time NFC Champion, and the 2001 NFL Defensive Player of the Year. During his NFL career, Michael earned just under $60 million in salary alone. His highest earning year was the 2002-2003 season when the Giants paid him $20.6 million. Since his retirement in 2007, he has been appearing as an analyst on "Fox NFL Sunday", and hosting the show, "Pros vs. Joes". In 2012, Strahan was selected to replace Regis Philbin and become the co-host of the newly named "Live! with Kelly and Michael". For his various hosting duties, Michael earns $10 million per year, most of which comes from the daytime talk show.
Michael Strahan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 21, 1971
American football player, Actor, Presenter, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
256 lbs (116 kg)
Michael Anthony Strahan
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch Sportson Jul 30, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?on Jul 30, 2015
Michael Strahan Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2007-08)$4,502,160
- New York Giants (2006-07)$4,999,999
- New York Giants (2005-06)$5,250,330
- New York Giants (2004-05)$4,352,400
- New York Giants (2003-04)$2,103,900
- New York Giants (2002-03)$20,599,980
- New York Giants (2001-02)$8,752,320
- New York Giants (2000-01)$7,603,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?Russell Wilson was offered a contract more than 1,250% higher than his current deal, but he turned it down. Is he crazy or crazy smart?
- Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...It all started back in 1960, when two brothers in Michigan purchased a pizza restaurant called DomiNick's. Less than a year later, James Monaghan sold his share to his brother Tom. This is the story of that fateful deal.
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.