Michael Strahan net worth and salary: Michael Strahan is a retired American football player and current talk show host who has a net worth of $55 million. Michael Strahan was born in Houston, Texas on November 21, 1971. A former professional football player, Michael Strahan played defensive end for the New York Giants for fourteen seasons. He attended Texas Southern University and entered the NFL draft in 1993. He was selected by the Giants as the 40th pick in the second round. Michael went to enjoy an incredibly successful professional career. He is a seven time Pro-Bowl selection, and a member of the Super Bowl winning 2007 Giants. He holds the record for the most sacks in a single season, two time NFC Champion, and the 2001 NFL Defensive Player of the Year. During his NFL career, Michael earned just under $60 million in salary alone. His highest earning year was the 2002-2003 season when the Giants paid him $20.6 million. Since his retirement in 2007, he has been appearing as an analyst on "Fox NFL Sunday", and hosting the show, "Pros vs. Joes". In 2012, Strahan was selected to replace Regis Philbin and become the co-host of the newly named "Live! with Kelly and Michael". For his various hosting duties, Michael earns $10 million per year, most of which comes from the daytime talk show.
Michael Strahan Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 21, 1971 (44 years old)
American football player, Actor, Presenter, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
256 lbs (116 kg)
Michael Anthony Strahan
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Michael Strahan Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2007-08)$4,502,160
- New York Giants (2006-07)$4,999,999
- New York Giants (2005-06)$5,250,330
- New York Giants (2004-05)$4,352,400
- New York Giants (2003-04)$2,103,900
- New York Giants (2002-03)$20,599,980
- New York Giants (2001-02)$8,752,320
- New York Giants (2000-01)$7,603,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.