Michael Robinson net worth: Michael Robinson is an American football player at the fullback position for the Seattle Seahawks who has a net worth of $14 million. Michael Robinson was born in 1983 in Richmond, Virginia where he attended Varina High School and played quarterback as a four-year starter. Michael Robinson led his high school team to four consecutive regional titles and two state runner-up finishes. He rushed for 3,046 yards on 371 carries, an 8.2 average, and 37 touchdowns, while passing for 2,409 yards in his high school career and was also a sprinter on the track team. Michael Robinson played college football for the Penn State Nittany Lions where he moved around, playing quarterback, running back, slot back, and split end. He was Penn State's second leading rusher in his freshman season in 2002. In 2003, Robinson started eight games with three at quarterback and five at tailback. In 2004, Michael Robinson started in eight games. In 2005 Michael Robinson was named Big Ten Conference Offensive Player of the Year and became the first player in Penn State history to throw for over 2,000 yards and rush for over 500 yards in the same season. Michael Robinson was selected with the 100th overall pick in the fourth round of the 2006 NFL Draft by the San Francisco 49ers. He was converted to running back by the 49ers and finished his rookie season with 38 carries for 116 yards as well as nine receptions for 47 yards and two touchdowns. He played for San Francisco for four seasons and was released by the 49ers at the end of the 2010 preseason schedule on September 3, 2010. The Seattle Seahawks signed Michael Robinson three days later.
Michael Robinson Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Feb 6, 1983 (32 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
241 lbs (109.09 kg)
Burton Michael Robinson
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Michael Robinson Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Francisco 49ers (2009-10)$542,280
- San Francisco 49ers (2008-09)$1,649,200
- San Francisco 49ers (2007-08)$364,800
- San Francisco 49ers (2006-07)$746,250
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.