Michael Robinson net worth: Michael Robinson is an American football player at the fullback position for the Seattle Seahawks who has a net worth of $14 million. Michael Robinson was born in 1983 in Richmond, Virginia where he attended Varina High School and played quarterback as a four-year starter. Michael Robinson led his high school team to four consecutive regional titles and two state runner-up finishes. He rushed for 3,046 yards on 371 carries, an 8.2 average, and 37 touchdowns, while passing for 2,409 yards in his high school career and was also a sprinter on the track team. Michael Robinson played college football for the Penn State Nittany Lions where he moved around, playing quarterback, running back, slot back, and split end. He was Penn State's second leading rusher in his freshman season in 2002. In 2003, Robinson started eight games with three at quarterback and five at tailback. In 2004, Michael Robinson started in eight games. In 2005 Michael Robinson was named Big Ten Conference Offensive Player of the Year and became the first player in Penn State history to throw for over 2,000 yards and rush for over 500 yards in the same season. Michael Robinson was selected with the 100th overall pick in the fourth round of the 2006 NFL Draft by the San Francisco 49ers. He was converted to running back by the 49ers and finished his rookie season with 38 carries for 116 yards as well as nine receptions for 47 yards and two touchdowns. He played for San Francisco for four seasons and was released by the 49ers at the end of the 2010 preseason schedule on September 3, 2010. The Seattle Seahawks signed Michael Robinson three days later.
Michael Robinson Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Feb 6, 1983 (33 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
241 lbs (109.09 kg)
Burton Michael Robinson
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Michael Robinson Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Francisco 49ers (2009-10)$542,280
- San Francisco 49ers (2008-09)$1,649,200
- San Francisco 49ers (2007-08)$364,800
- San Francisco 49ers (2006-07)$746,250
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of ArizonaOne afternoon in 2001, Shaun Attwood was trading on the stock market online at his girlfriend's place in Arizona when he felt a sudden sense of relief. He'd gotten away with it. He really had.