Matt Ryan net worth and salary: Matt Ryan is an American football player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars and salary of $11.5 million. Born in Exton, Pennsylvania, Matt Ryan excelled at multiple sports in high school, but was most recognized for his work on the football field. He was a three-time All-League selection among other honors. He went on to play for Boston College, where he continued to excel, and received numerous honors both for his ability on the field and in the classroom. He was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in 2008, and quickly established himself as an excellent quarterback, with his first pass in an NFL game resulting in a touchdown. Since then he has gone on to be named AP NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, PFWA Offensive Rookie of the Year, NFC Offensive Player of the Month (November 2010), and he was a Pro-Bowl selection in 2010. He also holds multiple Falcons franchise records, including records in passing, attempts, and completions in a single season.
Matt Ryan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 17, 1985
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Matthew Thomas Ryan, Matty Ice
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Matt Ryan Earnings
- Atlanta Falcons (2009-10)$7,907,280
- Atlanta Falcons (2008-09)$6,600,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)This week celebrities have bought, given away, lost, and complained about their cars so let's take a closer look.