Matt Ryan net worth and salary: Matt Ryan is an American football player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars and salary of $11.5 million. Born in Exton, Pennsylvania, Matt Ryan excelled at multiple sports in high school, but was most recognized for his work on the football field. He was a three-time All-League selection among other honors. He went on to play for Boston College, where he continued to excel, and received numerous honors both for his ability on the field and in the classroom. He was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in 2008, and quickly established himself as an excellent quarterback, with his first pass in an NFL game resulting in a touchdown. Since then he has gone on to be named AP NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, PFWA Offensive Rookie of the Year, NFC Offensive Player of the Month (November 2010), and he was a Pro-Bowl selection in 2010. He also holds multiple Falcons franchise records, including records in passing, attempts, and completions in a single season.
Matt Ryan Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
May 17, 1985 (31 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Matthew Thomas Ryan, Matty Ice
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIREon Jun 30, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Matt Ryan Earnings
- Atlanta Falcons (2009-10)$7,907,280
- Atlanta Falcons (2008-09)$6,600,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.