Matt Ryan net worth and salary: Matt Ryan is an American football player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars and salary of $11.5 million. Born in Exton, Pennsylvania, Matt Ryan excelled at multiple sports in high school, but was most recognized for his work on the football field. He was a three-time All-League selection among other honors. He went on to play for Boston College, where he continued to excel, and received numerous honors both for his ability on the field and in the classroom. He was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in 2008, and quickly established himself as an excellent quarterback, with his first pass in an NFL game resulting in a touchdown. Since then he has gone on to be named AP NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, PFWA Offensive Rookie of the Year, NFC Offensive Player of the Month (November 2010), and he was a Pro-Bowl selection in 2010. He also holds multiple Falcons franchise records, including records in passing, attempts, and completions in a single season.
Matt Ryan Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
May 17, 1985 (30 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Matthew Thomas Ryan, Matty Ice
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
Matt Ryan Earnings
- Atlanta Falcons (2009-10)$7,907,280
- Atlanta Falcons (2008-09)$6,600,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.