Matt Cassel net worth and salary: Matt Cassel is an American football player who has a net worth of $30 million dollars and annual salary of $5.25 million. Born in Northridge, California, Matt Cassel excelled at both baseball and football during his school years, playing in the Little League World Series final in 1994, and lettering in both sports in high school. He was also an all-state selection, and ranked as the #8 high school quarterback in the nation his senior year. He attended the University of Southern California, where he majored in Communications, while playing both football and baseball. He was a back-up quarterback during his four years at USC, and though his collegiate baseball career was only moderately successful, he was drafted by the Oakland A's in 2004. He was drafted by the New England Patriots, and began the 2005 season with them. Though he was brought in as a backup quarterback, he ended up leading the Patriots to multiple excellent seasons, before being traded to the Kansas City Chiefs. His time with the Chiefs has been moderately successful, but has also been marred by injury.
Matt Cassel Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
May 17, 1982 (33 years old)
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Matthew Brennan Cassel, Matt, Matthew Gus Brennan Cassel
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Matt Cassel Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kansas City Chiefs (2009-10)$15,005,200
- New England Patriots (2008-09)$525,640
- New England Patriots (2007-08)$440,640
- New England Patriots (2006-07)$355,280
- New England Patriots (2005-06)$284,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing LineLil Wayne has been involved in so many lawsuits this year, he may have to set up permanent residence in a courtroom.