Matt Cassel net worth and salary: Matt Cassel is an American football player who has a net worth of $30 million dollars and annual salary of $5.25 million. Born in Northridge, California, Matt Cassel excelled at both baseball and football during his school years, playing in the Little League World Series final in 1994, and lettering in both sports in high school. He was also an all-state selection, and ranked as the #8 high school quarterback in the nation his senior year. He attended the University of Southern California, where he majored in Communications, while playing both football and baseball. He was a back-up quarterback during his four years at USC, and though his collegiate baseball career was only moderately successful, he was drafted by the Oakland A's in 2004. He was drafted by the New England Patriots, and began the 2005 season with them. Though he was brought in as a backup quarterback, he ended up leading the Patriots to multiple excellent seasons, before being traded to the Kansas City Chiefs. His time with the Chiefs has been moderately successful, but has also been marred by injury.
Matt Cassel Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Matthew Brennan Cassel, Matt, Matthew Gus Brennan Cassel
American football player, Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
Saudi Prince Pledges Entire Fortune of $32 Billion to Charity!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!on Jul 2, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
The 5 Most Expensive Urban Music Videos Of The Last 15 Yearson Jul 2, 2015
Matt Cassel Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kansas City Chiefs (2009-10)$15,005,200
- New England Patriots (2008-09)$525,640
- New England Patriots (2007-08)$440,640
- New England Patriots (2006-07)$355,280
- New England Patriots (2005-06)$284,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right NowIt wasn't all that long ago that a great valuation for a tech startup was $1 billion. Now there is a small but impressive group of startups with a valuation of $20 billion or more. These are the most valuable startups in the world right now.
- Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A ChampionshipCarmelo Anthony and the New York Knicks, who have been mired in mediocrity for years. So why throw more money away on him?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The BMW M6Today's Amazing Car Of The Day is the BMW M6 which is a really nice luxury car that is not too ridiculously priced.
- LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...Is LeBron James really letting go of this modern compound, with its home theater, infinity pool, and docking space for two 60' yachts?! Seems so.