Matt Cassel net worth and salary: Matt Cassel is an American football player who has a net worth of $30 million dollars and annual salary of $5.25 million. Born in Northridge, California, Matt Cassel excelled at both baseball and football during his school years, playing in the Little League World Series final in 1994, and lettering in both sports in high school. He was also an all-state selection, and ranked as the #8 high school quarterback in the nation his senior year. He attended the University of Southern California, where he majored in Communications, while playing both football and baseball. He was a back-up quarterback during his four years at USC, and though his collegiate baseball career was only moderately successful, he was drafted by the Oakland A's in 2004. He was drafted by the New England Patriots, and began the 2005 season with them. Though he was brought in as a backup quarterback, he ended up leading the Patriots to multiple excellent seasons, before being traded to the Kansas City Chiefs. His time with the Chiefs has been moderately successful, but has also been marred by injury.
Matt Cassel Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
May 17, 1982 (34 years old)
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Matthew Brennan Cassel, Matt, Matthew Gus Brennan Cassel
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Matt Cassel Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kansas City Chiefs (2009-10)$15,005,200
- New England Patriots (2008-09)$525,640
- New England Patriots (2007-08)$440,640
- New England Patriots (2006-07)$355,280
- New England Patriots (2005-06)$284,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.