Marvin Harrison Net Worth: Marvin Harrison is a former American football player who has a net worth of $26.8 Million. Born Marvin Daniel Harrison on August 25, 1972, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he is a wide receiver of the National Football League (NFL). Harrison first started playing football at Syracuse University, where he played with Donovan McNabb in his final year. There, he managed to build up a school record with 2,718 career receiving yards and ranked second in school history with 20 receiving touchdowns to Rob Moore. Next, Harrison was chosen by the Indianapolis Colts with the 19th selection in the 1996 NFL Draft. This selection which was obtained in a trade that sent Jeff George to the Atlanta Falcons. Harrison spent his entire 13-year-long career with the Colts, thus becoming widely considered as one of the greatest and most productive wide receivers in NFL history. It was in 2002 that he broke Herman Moore's single season receptions record by 20 receptions, having finished with 143 catches and over 1,700 yards receiving. Four years later, Harrison became just the 4th player in the history of the sport to record 1000 receptions, joining Jerry Rice (1549), Cris Carter (1101) and Tim Brown (1094). Being one of only seven wide receivers in NFL history to reach 100 touchdowns, Marvin Harrison hasn't stop building up his resume until the end of his career. December of 2008 was the month when he caught his 1,095th career reception and passed Tim Brown for third all time, as well as he passed Cris Carter to become second on the all-time NFL reception record list with 1,102 receptions. After his successful 2008 NFL season, Harrison asked for and was granted his release by the Colts. Having spent the entire 2009 season sitting out, he quietly retired from the sport the same year. Marvin Harrison was inducted into the Indianapolis Colts Ring of Honor on November 27, 2011.
Marvin Harrison Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 25, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
179 lbs (81 kg)
Marvin Daniel Harrison
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)on Oct 2, 2015
Marvin Harrison Earnings
Click to Expand
- Indianapolis Colts (2008-09)$7,600,000
- Indianapolis Colts (2007-08)$4,000,000
- Indianapolis Colts (2006-07)$12,000,000
- Indianapolis Colts (2005-06)$8,000,000
- Indianapolis Colts (2004-05)$10,560,165
- Indianapolis Colts (2003-04)$4,500,000
- Indianapolis Colts (2002-03)$3,000,000
- Indianapolis Colts (2001-02)$2,885,230
- Indianapolis Colts (2000-01)$3,088,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team AgainThere is a very good reason why Jon Gruden has yet to take another head coaching job. In fact, there are 6.5 million reasons why he will likely never return to coaching.
- 22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.Jordan Spieth has had one of the best individual seasons in any professional sport. And it's earned him a huge amount of money.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.