Marvin Harrison Net Worth: Marvin Harrison is a former American football player who has a net worth of $26.8 Million. Born Marvin Daniel Harrison on August 25, 1972, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he is a wide receiver of the National Football League (NFL). Harrison first started playing football at Syracuse University, where he played with Donovan McNabb in his final year. There, he managed to build up a school record with 2,718 career receiving yards and ranked second in school history with 20 receiving touchdowns to Rob Moore. Next, Harrison was chosen by the Indianapolis Colts with the 19th selection in the 1996 NFL Draft. This selection which was obtained in a trade that sent Jeff George to the Atlanta Falcons. Harrison spent his entire 13-year-long career with the Colts, thus becoming widely considered as one of the greatest and most productive wide receivers in NFL history. It was in 2002 that he broke Herman Moore's single season receptions record by 20 receptions, having finished with 143 catches and over 1,700 yards receiving. Four years later, Harrison became just the 4th player in the history of the sport to record 1000 receptions, joining Jerry Rice (1549), Cris Carter (1101) and Tim Brown (1094). Being one of only seven wide receivers in NFL history to reach 100 touchdowns, Marvin Harrison hasn't stop building up his resume until the end of his career. December of 2008 was the month when he caught his 1,095th career reception and passed Tim Brown for third all time, as well as he passed Cris Carter to become second on the all-time NFL reception record list with 1,102 receptions. After his successful 2008 NFL season, Harrison asked for and was granted his release by the Colts. Having spent the entire 2009 season sitting out, he quietly retired from the sport the same year. Marvin Harrison was inducted into the Indianapolis Colts Ring of Honor on November 27, 2011.
Marvin Harrison Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 25, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
179 lbs (81 kg)
Marvin Daniel Harrison
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Announce Staggering Wealth Donation In Honor Of Daughter's Birthon Dec 2, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 Millionon Dec 1, 2015
Marvin Harrison Earnings
Click to Expand
- Indianapolis Colts (2008-09)$7,600,000
- Indianapolis Colts (2007-08)$4,000,000
- Indianapolis Colts (2006-07)$12,000,000
- Indianapolis Colts (2005-06)$8,000,000
- Indianapolis Colts (2004-05)$10,560,165
- Indianapolis Colts (2003-04)$4,500,000
- Indianapolis Colts (2002-03)$3,000,000
- Indianapolis Colts (2001-02)$2,885,230
- Indianapolis Colts (2000-01)$3,088,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...