Marshawn Lynch net worth and salary: Marshawn Lynch is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $30 million. Marshawn Lynch was born on April 22, 1986 in Oakland, California. He attended Oakland Technical High School where he excelled on the football field. After high school Marshawn enrolled and UC Berkeley where he was a social welfare major. In college he was a First Team All-American and First Team All-Pac-10 and Bowl MVP all in 2006. He currently holds the Cal record for most 100 yard rushing games, with 17. In 2007 Marshawn announced that he intended to skip his senior year at Berkeley to enter the NFL draft. Marshawn Lynch was drafted by the Buffalo Bills as the 12th overall pick in the first round. His first contract with Buffalo was worth $19 million over six years with a $3 million signing bonus. Lynch would play for the Bills from 2007-2010 before being traded to the Seattle Seahawks. As a member of the Seahawks, Marshawn has turned into a superstar. He has earned the nickname "Beast Mode" which is the term Marshawn has used to describe himself when he is in a game. Marshawn even went so far as to trademark "Beast Mode". In 2013, he earned a reported six figure income from licensing "Beast Mode" and he donated 100% of those proceeds to charity.
Marshawn Lynch Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 22, 1986 (30 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
215 lbs (97.52 kg)
Marshawn Terrell Lynch, Money, Beast Mode
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Earnings
- Buffalo Bills (2009-10)$632,080
- Buffalo Bills (2008-09)$2,635,770
- Buffalo Bills (2007-08)$4,026,150
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.