Marshawn Lynch net worth and salary: Marshawn Lynch is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $14 million. Marshawn Lynch was born on April 22, 1986 in Oakland, California. He attended Oakland Technical High School where he excelled on the football field. After high school Marshawn enrolled and UC Berkeley where he was a social welfare major. In college he was a First Team All-American and First Team All-Pac-10 and Bowl MVP all in 2006. He currently holds the Cal record for most 100 yard rushing games, with 17. In 2007 Marshawn announced that he intended to skip his senior year at Berkeley to enter the NFL draft. Marshawn Lynch was drafted by the Buffalo Bills as the 12th overall pick in the first round. His first contract with Buffalo was worth $19 million over six years with a $3 million signing bonus. Lynch would play for the Bills from 2007-2010 before being traded to the Seattle Seahawks. As a member of the Seahawks, Marshawn has turned into a superstar. He has earned the nickname "Beast Mode" which is the term Marshawn has used to describe himself when he is in a game. Marshawn even went so far as to trademark "Beast Mode". In 2013, he earned a reported six figure income from licensing "Beast Mode" and he donated 100% of those proceeds to charity.
Marshawn Lynch Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 22, 1986
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
215 lbs (97.52 kg)
Marshawn Terrell Lynch, Money, Beast Mode
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
Marshawn Lynch Earnings
- Buffalo Bills (2009-10)$632,080
- Buffalo Bills (2008-09)$2,635,770
- Buffalo Bills (2007-08)$4,026,150
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...Chris Brown finds himself in trouble again. Find out what has happened to him this time...
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!