Marshawn Lynch net worth and salary: Marshawn Lynch is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $14 million. Marshawn Lynch was born on April 22, 1986 in Oakland, California. He attended Oakland Technical High School where he excelled on the football field. After high school Marshawn enrolled and UC Berkeley where he was a social welfare major. In college he was a First Team All-American and First Team All-Pac-10 and Bowl MVP all in 2006. He currently holds the Cal record for most 100 yard rushing games, with 17. In 2007 Marshawn announced that he intended to skip his senior year at Berkeley to enter the NFL draft. Marshawn Lynch was drafted by the Buffalo Bills as the 12th overall pick in the first round. His first contract with Buffalo was worth $19 million over six years with a $3 million signing bonus. Lynch would play for the Bills from 2007-2010 before being traded to the Seattle Seahawks. As a member of the Seahawks, Marshawn has turned into a superstar. He has earned the nickname "Beast Mode" which is the term Marshawn has used to describe himself when he is in a game. Marshawn even went so far as to trademark "Beast Mode". In 2013, he earned a reported six figure income from licensing "Beast Mode" and he donated 100% of those proceeds to charity.
Marshawn Lynch Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 22, 1986 (29 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
215 lbs (97.52 kg)
Marshawn Terrell Lynch, Money, Beast Mode
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran Povertyon Nov 30, 2015
Marshawn Lynch Earnings
- Buffalo Bills (2009-10)$632,080
- Buffalo Bills (2008-09)$2,635,770
- Buffalo Bills (2007-08)$4,026,150
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.