Marshawn Lynch net worth and salary: Marshawn Lynch is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $30 million. Marshawn Lynch was born on April 22, 1986 in Oakland, California. He attended Oakland Technical High School where he excelled on the football field. After high school Marshawn enrolled and UC Berkeley where he was a social welfare major. In college he was a First Team All-American and First Team All-Pac-10 and Bowl MVP all in 2006. He currently holds the Cal record for most 100 yard rushing games, with 17. In 2007 Marshawn announced that he intended to skip his senior year at Berkeley to enter the NFL draft. Marshawn Lynch was drafted by the Buffalo Bills as the 12th overall pick in the first round. His first contract with Buffalo was worth $19 million over six years with a $3 million signing bonus. Lynch would play for the Bills from 2007-2010 before being traded to the Seattle Seahawks. As a member of the Seahawks, Marshawn has turned into a superstar. He has earned the nickname "Beast Mode" which is the term Marshawn has used to describe himself when he is in a game. Marshawn even went so far as to trademark "Beast Mode". In 2013, he earned a reported six figure income from licensing "Beast Mode" and he donated 100% of those proceeds to charity.
Marshawn Lynch Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 22, 1986 (30 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
215 lbs (97.52 kg)
Marshawn Terrell Lynch, Money, Beast Mode
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Earnings
- Buffalo Bills (2009-10)$632,080
- Buffalo Bills (2008-09)$2,635,770
- Buffalo Bills (2007-08)$4,026,150
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.