Marshawn Lynch net worth and salary: Marshawn Lynch is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $14 million. Marshawn Lynch was born on April 22, 1986 in Oakland, California. He attended Oakland Technical High School where he excelled on the football field. After high school Marshawn enrolled and UC Berkeley where he was a social welfare major. In college he was a First Team All-American and First Team All-Pac-10 and Bowl MVP all in 2006. He currently holds the Cal record for most 100 yard rushing games, with 17. In 2007 Marshawn announced that he intended to skip his senior year at Berkeley to enter the NFL draft. Marshawn Lynch was drafted by the Buffalo Bills as the 12th overall pick in the first round. His first contract with Buffalo was worth $19 million over six years with a $3 million signing bonus. Lynch would play for the Bills from 2007-2010 before being traded to the Seattle Seahawks. As a member of the Seahawks, Marshawn has turned into a superstar. He has earned the nickname "Beast Mode" which is the term Marshawn has used to describe himself when he is in a game. Marshawn even went so far as to trademark "Beast Mode". In 2013, he earned a reported six figure income from licensing "Beast Mode" and he donated 100% of those proceeds to charity.
Marshawn Lynch Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 22, 1986
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
215 lbs (97.52 kg)
Marshawn Terrell Lynch, Money, Beast Mode
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Marshawn Lynch Earnings
- Buffalo Bills (2009-10)$632,080
- Buffalo Bills (2008-09)$2,635,770
- Buffalo Bills (2007-08)$4,026,150
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?
- The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?The Grateful Dead certainly don't seem like the type of guys who got into rock and roll for the money but they have made tons of it.
- Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt ShavitzBut Shavitz is the iconic co-founder Burt's Bees. His name and face are on every product the company sells. But he lost out on a massive fortune thanks to one stroke of a pen.