Mark Schlereth net worth: Mark Schlereth is a sports broadcaster and former professional football player who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born in Anchorage, Alaska, Mark Schlereth played football all through high school, but was not really on anyone's radar as far as college football recruiting. The University of Idaho offered him a scholarship, and he quickly proved himself worthy of notice. He was drafted by the Washington Redskins in 1989, and played successfully for the team until 1994. He then played for the Denver Broncos until 2000. Though considered an all-around solid player, he is most widely recognized for the incredible number of surgeries he underwent, 29 in all, in order to continue playing. Fifteen of the surgeries were to repair his left knee, which doctors said was in the worst condition they had ever seen. After leaving football in 2000, he worked as a sports analyst on the radio. He began working for ESPN in 2004, and now works as an analyst or host for "NFL Live", "Sportscenter", and a number of other NFL programs. He also recurred as Detective Roc Hoover, on "Guiding Light".
Mark Schlereth Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jan 25, 1966
American football player, Actor, Television Show Host
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
287 lbs (130.18 kg)
Mark Frederick Schlereth, Stink
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Mark Schlereth Earnings
- Denver Broncos (2000-01)$2,334,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild FamilySome people claim that the Rothschild family is the head of a "New World Order" that controls the world's central banking system, was behind the 9/11 attacks, financed the communist revolution and own 99% of the world's news and media companies. Following are five fascination and lesser-known facts about the Rothschild family.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.