Mark Schlereth net worth: Mark Schlereth is a sports broadcaster and former professional football player who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born in Anchorage, Alaska, Mark Schlereth played football all through high school, but was not really on anyone's radar as far as college football recruiting. The University of Idaho offered him a scholarship, and he quickly proved himself worthy of notice. He was drafted by the Washington Redskins in 1989, and played successfully for the team until 1994. He then played for the Denver Broncos until 2000. Though considered an all-around solid player, he is most widely recognized for the incredible number of surgeries he underwent, 29 in all, in order to continue playing. Fifteen of the surgeries were to repair his left knee, which doctors said was in the worst condition they had ever seen. After leaving football in 2000, he worked as a sports analyst on the radio. He began working for ESPN in 2004, and now works as an analyst or host for "NFL Live", "Sportscenter", and a number of other NFL programs. He also recurred as Detective Roc Hoover, on "Guiding Light".
Mark Schlereth Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jan 25, 1966 (49 years old)
American football player, Actor, Television Show Host
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
287 lbs (130.18 kg)
Mark Frederick Schlereth, Stink
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Mark Schlereth Earnings
- Denver Broncos (2000-01)$2,334,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.