Mark Schlereth net worth: Mark Schlereth is a sports broadcaster and former professional football player who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born in Anchorage, Alaska, Mark Schlereth played football all through high school, but was not really on anyone's radar as far as college football recruiting. The University of Idaho offered him a scholarship, and he quickly proved himself worthy of notice. He was drafted by the Washington Redskins in 1989, and played successfully for the team until 1994. He then played for the Denver Broncos until 2000. Though considered an all-around solid player, he is most widely recognized for the incredible number of surgeries he underwent, 29 in all, in order to continue playing. Fifteen of the surgeries were to repair his left knee, which doctors said was in the worst condition they had ever seen. After leaving football in 2000, he worked as a sports analyst on the radio. He began working for ESPN in 2004, and now works as an analyst or host for "NFL Live", "Sportscenter", and a number of other NFL programs. He also recurred as Detective Roc Hoover, on "Guiding Light".
Mark Schlereth Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jan 25, 1966 (50 years old)
American football player, Actor, Television Show Host
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
287 lbs (130.18 kg)
Mark Frederick Schlereth, Stink
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Mark Schlereth Earnings
- Denver Broncos (2000-01)$2,334,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.