Mark Schlereth net worth: Mark Schlereth is a sports broadcaster and former professional football player who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born in Anchorage, Alaska, Mark Schlereth played football all through high school, but was not really on anyone's radar as far as college football recruiting. The University of Idaho offered him a scholarship, and he quickly proved himself worthy of notice. He was drafted by the Washington Redskins in 1989, and played successfully for the team until 1994. He then played for the Denver Broncos until 2000. Though considered an all-around solid player, he is most widely recognized for the incredible number of surgeries he underwent, 29 in all, in order to continue playing. Fifteen of the surgeries were to repair his left knee, which doctors said was in the worst condition they had ever seen. After leaving football in 2000, he worked as a sports analyst on the radio. He began working for ESPN in 2004, and now works as an analyst or host for "NFL Live", "Sportscenter", and a number of other NFL programs. He also recurred as Detective Roc Hoover, on "Guiding Light".
Mark Schlereth Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jan 25, 1966 (50 years old)
American football player, Actor, Television Show Host
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
287 lbs (130.18 kg)
Mark Frederick Schlereth, Stink
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Mark Schlereth Earnings
- Denver Broncos (2000-01)$2,334,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Kanye West Claims He Is $53 Million In Personal DebtSaturday night Yeezy took to Twitter to tell his 18.7 million followers that he is $53 million in debt and needed our prayers to overcome this hardship.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,